The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

~[Participants in The RP]~(teal,green,lime): @IdleDeity , @TaJ

~[RP Scenario]~(teal,green,lime): Me and my best friend Deity have always been hotheads, since childhood. Since we were teen, we used to steal things from school, rob little shops and acting like bad boys. But apart from this, we had different interests. He loved to play soccer..and i was fascinated by motors and races. Growing up, i started doing little jobs such as pizzaboy, deliveries..just to afford my first precious car. My lovely red Cheetah. The best one for races. I'm 22 now..and i finally got into one of the best racing teams in San Andreas, The Motor Heads. Everything was going perfectly..racing and hanging out with my new teammates..until that dumbass of a best friend got into trouble. Into serious trouble. I took a pause from those criminal activities we always did...but he didn't. He robbed the wrong shop, owned by a ferocious criminal gang known in the whole country and got kidnapped. In just one day they got all the information they needed to blackmail him, about family, properties, friends...me. They asked his family for a big ransom, but of course they couldn't afford it. So i asked my new teammates for help and one of them, Taj, gave me an idea about a deal that i proposed to the members of the gang. We would have raced. If we win, they'll give us the dumbass. If they win, i'll give them my lovely car to pay the ransom. I love it, but i also do love that idiot of a best friend.
They accepted and they proposed the race for the day after at 5 PM. When the day came, i was nervously waiting with my Cheetah at the abandoned airport next to Las Venturas. I was waiting out of the car, wondering if i had to be with her, my baby, for more time. Hoping for it. But i was ready. I had the support of my teammates and i believed in my skills. Then one member of the gang arrived. He wanted to play things "fair" so he brought his blue Cheetah as well. I told him to make things fast. He smirked, i got into my car and we both got into position. Then..it started. i've never been so focused in my life, never been this scared. Lap after lap, drops of sweat went down my face untill i saw it. The arriving line where both my and his mates were waiting, and i saw him. That dumbass of Deity.
I never hit the accelerator so hard, i was clenching my teeth, but i did it. I won. I fucking won. I had to be again with the most valued things in my life. They knew they lost, and i was scared about some sudden actions..but they accepted the defeat, left my friend and left without a word.

~[ScreenShot(s)]~(teal,green,lime):

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::