The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Participants: @flora06
Story : In the evening I was smoking in my garage, and starting my day, getting ready for the work, I got a call from a customer wanna a help in Bone county beside my garage I drove my low truck and went to him I asked him what happened and he didn't know anything he was driving the car stopped, I opened the hood and the problem were in radiator wire was cutted I took my low truck and get his car up and went to my garage to change the wire I changed the wire and he was happy so he can return back to his house in los santos
ScreenShots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Raf0

RP Scenario: Today i got a request to the warhousse at LV .I got request for checking at the car,some gangsters was there and they made some stupid things over there on the car,then he called me to take a look on the car and to check if everything fine there and if something should get any repair from us,then i started to check the car,I started with the wheels in the Police car,i checked the wheels ,all of the four wheels and as i saw everything was great,nothing happend to the car wheels,after that i opened the hood and i checked the engine,was the same engine,nothing broken or any other special thing on the engine.After few minuts.Raf told me that all of the wheels not able to be used anymore but i checked it again to see if he is right,well i checked it and the 1st and the 2nd was died and not able to be used,the 3rd was fine,and the fourth wheel was not able to be used too,then i tooked the four wheels from the TowTruck.I removed the old wheels and i insalled the new one,also the good wheel i replaced him too,because i thought that its will be like the others kinda soon,i've done with the cars and everything was fine.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/16rdhSN

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Raf0 & @Disaster

RP Scenario: Today, in the night ,a young man took part in a drifting race , he crashed into a driver and his car damaged and actually fucked up.

I responded to TMH base and we started our work , firstly the bold thing was the engine, defendly was damaged and was smoking a lot , there is wasnt any way to fix it except to replace the engine , as he is drifter we placed new v8 engine , we took out the old v6 engine and i installed the new with the screwdriver ,also the oil fuel was empty, i took new oil bottle and i dropped everything in the oil tank, after we have done with the engine i was looking around the car and i saw that all of the back part damaged , including the trunk door , lights, and the bumper, firstly i took out the old trunk door and i dropped it on the side, i went to search for new one in the room but there is wasnt trunk door , only some files and nitro gas , but i saw outside the room exactly a elegy trunk door , exactly for that vehicle , i took it and placed it on the trunk spot , i took the screwdriver and i installed it carefully without any troubles or / and mistakes.

the mecanico Raf ordered us to check the wheels ,the wheels was worst and tight ever , we took our best drifting wheels and HitBoT installed and replaced all of the four wheels, after we done with the car , , pro spoiler , mega bumpers and x10 nitro , i tested the car around and its was freaking awesome , we parked it in the garage and the customer took the car.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/MNU90uC

alt text
** Participants:** [ThC]Zlatan

^[** Story:**]

After a long day working in the garage, I came home to rest, when I got a call from a man who told me that he was a member of the_company after it slipped down the road and hit a light pole and asked me to come to the scene

I got in my car and went to the place where he told me and when I arrived I went to inspect the car, caused some irreparable damage in the road, so we had to go to the garage, and when we arrived we talked a little bit and then asked him to rest a little in my office and that I would go to fix the car

First of all, I opened the lid until I checked the engine, it was black so I had to change it with a new engine, and then I started to repair the rear doors that crashed in the hearts. Finally, I checked the wheels of the car that caused the accident and replaced it with new wheels.

It ended up successfully, I managed to fix the car of the man who was very happy, he gave me a bag full of money and then left the garage with his car with him,

^[** Screenshots:** https://imgur.com/a/G74czb3]

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Beckham & @Reus

RP Scenario: Today i was with Beckham in TMH base , we had a call from an a customer to repair his car because he crashed with his vehicle into a tree in SA streets.

I responded to him and i took his vehicle to TMH base , his car was banshee since 2015, i entered with the car to the garage and we started to work, firstly i checked the engine because its smoked , its was an a old v2 engine that didnt let the car start after all , i took that engine out and i searched in the garage for new v6 engine in the crates,i took the new engine and i placed that engine and i installed it ,also there is wasnt oil so i spread on the engine to make it better.

after the engine i saw that the front smash was broken a lot ,i took that away and i placed new lighting smash with a sunprotect line up on it ,I stick it much i can, after that i went to the back of the car and i saw that the trunk door damaged and its have to be replaced,i took it and placed it on the trash,i took new trunk door from the crates and i installed it with screwdriver.

after i replaced it i checked all of the four wheels,everything was kinda fine, probably was new wheels.

we tested the car around TMH base and we called the customer to bring his car.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/1p2itep

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- @Kim / 21.08.2019 / Evening
TMH Technicians Involved: @Kim
Estimated Duration of Working: 20 mins
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: no more than 12
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/dHeHqvB

alt text
Participants: @Rizoro
Story: In the morning I as watching the TV, and drinking my beer in the garage, My phone ringed and a friend called me for a help in Las Venatrus, He wanted me to help him quickly as I can, I put off the TV get my tools in the car trunk, get the car keys and drove to him as He sent me his location, I went to him we talked about his car and what happened with him, He was driving and heard a bad noise sound getting out from the car, I opened the engine and drove the car and heard the sound I opened the car hood and the engine was good and the oil filter was great and the whole car was fine but the fuel filter isn't cleaned, I took his car and went to my garage and prepared my tools and get for him a new fuel filter and Fixed it to him
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[]

@Ramby said in Fire Academy Application - Ramby - 25-08-2019 [UNDER REVIEW]:

alt text
alt text
Duty report:
During my evening shift, I drove by a hostile area in the city of Los Santos. I had a report of a 904A and was heading to the destination. When suddenly my tire popped, it could have been a nail or a bullet what caused it. I reported it in via the radio and a member of the SAPD drove by to give me a hand. Sadly, we didn't succeed in fixing the problem, so I had to call a mechanical service called "TMH". They showed up after 20 minutes, together with the mechanic I installed a new tire on the firetruck. I didn't have to pay anything, it was all part of there service. At the end a member of the SAFD came by, to check if I was alright and perform a 10-10.

https://imgur.com/a/K7nPh4U

A big thanks to @ferthis @TaJ and the SS agent who showed up.

alt text