The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

Roleplay #422

Participant(s): @Judyes @MeDai

Story: Today afternoon The Motor Heads mechanic worked on their garage at Bone County, i was patroling with in Famous and we parked on the garage, after a bit repairs and some work a customer called me to help him, that was a criminal that just was driving around with his private vehicle, he parked in the garage and he explained me what happened exactly, his car engine is freezing sometimes while he is driving, he opened the hood of the '' and i checked it out.

I saw that the engine is totally fine and nothing wrong with it, i saw that the oil tank on the hood is empty of oil. i took to the warehouse garage to bring one oil bottle,i went back to the car and i filled the oil tank, we took the car outside of the garage and we tested it out around, and everything was great.

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/dVgGom3

alt text
TMH Takes on the ~[Raceflag]~(green)

:::

Type: ~[Raceflag (1)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (2)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (3)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (4)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (5)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (6)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (7)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (8)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (9)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (10)]~(green)
alt text

:::

alt text

Roleplay #423
Participant(s): @Rainy & @AlanWalker ( Thnx For help :) )
Story: In the middle of a relatively easy business day, my phone rang. She was a member of OC, one of the famous gangs in San Andreas, who told me there was something wrong with one of our helicopters. For this great work I asked for help from Rainy . When we arrived there was thrown freshness on the plane as a mechanic worked, I've got the main problem. The engine running the fan seems to have been severely damaged. We have corrected the situation immediately. . After that, we have paid us some money for repair service. However, I can say we have done our job perfectly.

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/tgsFPBY

alt text
~[TMH Technicians Working on]~(green) 21/03/2019
~[TMH Technicians Involved:]~(green) brondy
~[Location:]~(green) Las Venturas
~[Estimated Duration of Working]~(green) 50 min
~[Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:]~(green) 18 Vehicles
~[Screenshots]~(green): https://imgur.com/a/DZWJxID

alt text
Role Play Number: 424

Participants in The RP: @TaJ

RP Scenario: So it was a normal day at the garage I received an emergency call from an officer of the intelligence agency who said that he thought his car has been planted with explosives by a terrorist group that wanted him dead, But he knew what they were planning for him so he came to me before the bomb is activated so I went to the garage get the right tools to remove the explosives without any damage then I checked the car and get rid of the explosives and the officer thanks me also payed me well then he gone.

ScreenShot(s): https://postimg.cc/gallery/1nq3gurkq/

^[alt text]

^[~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 425]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

@Star said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

^[alt text]

Role Play Number: 7
Participants in The RP:
CIA: Star
TMH: @TaJ
RP Scenario:

It was morning the 21st of March. I slept much more than usual, because of the tomorrow's diffiult chase of a couple of shoplifters. Our Chevy has got dammaged, because we should ram the suspected's car. So, the front bumper and the hood were squashed. I enjoyed a cup of coffee and headed to the base.
^[alt text]
When I got into into Tahoe I figured after the engine started working it got overheated in a few minutes. To prevent, serious damage to the head block I stopped the engine. Seems like the radiator got serious damage, as there is a leak.
^[alt text]
I called the TMH car service and set an appointment at 10 AM. I took my truck and towed the Chevy right to the TMH's car service.
^[alt text]
Mr.Taj has met me after that we had a little chat. He has glanced and said that we should proceed to the garage , so the car can be lifted up.
^[alt text]
After parking the crouiser in Mr.Taj said that he had to look a little bit. After further investigation the reason has been revealed. The radiator must be replaced.
^[alt text]
Mr.Taj said it would take some time to replace it. I disappeared for a while.
<2 hours later> I recieved a call from Mr.Taj that the car is ready, as I got back. After a little conversation he billed me. The cost of replacement and the radioator was 150$ including the cash rebate.
^[alt text]
I took the money out of my pocket and paid it. After count Taj said everything was ok. We shaked each other's hands and I left the area.

~ The Work of a Nation. The Center of intelligence

^[Thanks for viewing! Hope you have a fabulous day ahead.]