The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Luacs

RP Scenario: I'm in my mechanic position and then I get a call from a stranger who answered the call. The man told me that his car had stopped working on the Los Santos-Las Venturas highway and needed repair. I went there with my toolbox right away, when I got there I was there, talked to them and found out what the problem was. She then asked permission to examine the vehicle. When I looked at the engine, I understood the problem. The timing belt should have been replaced. I explained it in a way they understood. They told me that they accepted all the reform. The only thing that interests them is: the car was working properly again. You have made the necessary innovation. I changed the timing belt. That was exactly the problem with this car, and everything looked good. After the repairs are completed,
screens:

alt text
Participants in The RP: @beckham
It's a wednesday morning, i was roaming around LV with the mechanic car then i got a call from a girl called molka and she told me that she's hearing sounds coming from the car but she couldn't know from where it's coming from so i told her to stop the engine and then i drove to the girl and took her car to the Motor Heads Base and then to the garage where i started to check the car and it turned out that the car has a popped tire so i had to replace it with another one then i told that she's ready to go!

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Iheb-sa
I was driving today at the main street at the SF and suddenly I saw a SWAT Officer at the side of a road with a wheel that has been damaged , I came up to him and asked him what is the problem and he explained me that he was under chase and he drove on many glasses so it blew up his wheel , after discussing with him I suggested to go to the Nearest Garage and I will change his wheel , at first he hesitated but in the end he accepted my suggestion and we went to the near by garage , I took a screw driver unscrewed the wheel and found a perfect sized wheel that looks the same as the other , and after about 15 minutes the vehicle was done , I also checked his engine and so if there was anything else damaged , that situation give me alot experience on a Police Vehicle.

^[]

Roleplay Number : 414.

@chemist said in Cuban Cars :: Media Archive:

^[]

Participants : @arkantos @TaJ @brondy

Story : An old friend called. He just got his car, but he was having trouble with general controls. He asked me for help. I set out from our garage in San Fierro. And I went to him. He talked about the situation. I told him I'd help him, and I picked up his car to the DFT. I called my friend from TMH on our way to the garage. With his help, we would soon be able to do our job. When we arrived at the garage, my friend from TMH was waiting for us there. By that time Brondy from CC was there. They were chatting. We greeted and entered the garage. We checked filters (oil, air, fuel) and also brake maintenance and control, cooling water control, headlight adjustment, air pressure of tires. We had a drink after we were done.

Screenshots :

Click here!

alt text
Roleplay Number : 415
Participant(s): @Beckham
Story: It was a rainy day. I was sitting in the garage waiting for what I should do. I saw Siraka in front of the garage. I went to him and he told me he wanted to do V8 and AWD for his car. I asked him to let the cars into the garage until I started my work. It did not take long to complete everything. I received my money and then depart
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/t3TsGgB

image url)

Roleplay #45

Participant(s): @Luacs

Story: Beckham, the well-known mechanic in San Andreas, has just entered the "Motorheads" organization, one of the best-known organizations, which is not easy to try. Whatever, after he came to all the members, went to his garage in "Bone county" Suddenly the phone started ringing and the caller was my friend Rockett. He bought a car and wanted to make some changes. I asked him to come to the garage. An hour later, the car arrived. I told him to put the car inside the garage. We checked filters (oil, air and fuel) as well as brake maintenance and control, cooling water control, headlights adjustment, and tire pressure. Everything was fine after I completed everything thanking me for my efforts. Then he took his car and left and he was very happy

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/XA2vA6s

alt text
Roleplay #417

Participant(s): @Glayd

Story: On this day, I delved into parts for old cars. I wanted to find a turbine for my car. I could not find anything, and I had no money for a new part, an old friend called me and offered me a race for money. I was very happy about this call. Took the car from our boss at my own risk and went to the race. I was confident in my abilities because I am a very good racer, I knew the driving style of my old friend. We met at the appointed place, agreed on the amount of the prize. We started the race, it was hard, because I didnt want to crash my bosss car and tried to be calm. In the end, I snatched the victory and received my prize 10 000$
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/QzYkKRp

alt text
Roleplay #418

Participant(s): @Glayd @Shakespeare

Story: After the race, my friend and I went to repair the car that was on the order. We repaired the fuel pump for a long time. My friend called me, he had some kind of problem with motorcycle. His ignition was not working well, the motorcycle was sporty and my friend could not cope with his repairs. I was glad to help him, because he had a lot of money, which I really need at the moment. I asked Glayd to help me, we disassembled the corps of the motorcycle and began the inspection. We found the cause of the breakdown, it had bad engine oil. We changed bad oil to elite motorcycle oil. Later we collected a motorcycle, checked if everything was ok and gave it to Shakespeare. He was very happy that his motorcycle is like new. He paid us $ 2,000 and left to entertain new girls.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/NDbEk8d