The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

^[alt text]

^[~[We're working on your ride, no worries.]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 245.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [BBMC]DarkSideR ( @DarkSideR ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ) and TMH|Blue|PP ( @Blu ). [With @Benny having a little appearance belonging to our group's allies CS].

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: The clock turned to around 2 'O clock when TMH Founder, TaJ, who was with a fellow Technician Blue, at their headquarters at the Big Ear hill in Bone county, welcomed a customer. The person had come on a freeway and had a partner along with him. He introduced himself to be from Blood Brothers Organization, which later told, as per Blue, was a Motorcycle Club and were trained in deadly criminal activities. Unknowing this fact TaJ welcomed him inside the compound and made him park his vehicle safely. Upon further little talk it was known that the person's crime world name was "DarkSideR" and he was BBMC's Prime Secretary. This, alarming TaJ of possible threats, made him be more careful and somewhat automatically guess what Blue already knew. Benny, a stunter from TMH's friendly alliance group Cunning Stunts came around at this point of time because he "had nothing else to do, so brought his sanchez for a little ride up the TMH mountain". TaJ welcomed the ally and the earlier been said, TaJ simply asked more about the vehicle and got known to the facts that it was giving a lot of problems when starting the ignition. This might include some engine dirt or a more serious problem and hence the biker directly brought it to TMH, rather than trying some experiment himself. TaJ then asked Blue to start working on and it and inspect it. Soon after joining Blue on the search, they found out that as expected it was some lose wiring and engine dirt which was causing this problem to arise. Another thing that TaJ found after a little advanced inspection was that the vehicle was having an old Engine oil which might have been the reasons to further exaggerate the problem. TaJ then, after taking necessary permissions, fixed the wiring and tightened the lose screws, and also asked Blue to install some new Engine oil. This then been done, the vehicle was yet again "as quick as lightning" in starting of ignition and hence the customer was extremely satisfied. He thanked TaJ for TMH's services and paid the amount asked, or rather than asked.

Special thanks to BBMC for participating!

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):
:::
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo
Image from Gyazo

^[alt text]

~[E]~(green)vent Number: 97.
~[E]~(green)vent Type: Find me & Guess the car's name that I'm sitting in.
~[L]~(green)WS/G6: N/A, Personal Event.
~[P]~(green)rize(s): $1,000,000.
~[W]~(green)inner(s): Seth.
~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/3mXIeKG

alt text
Role Play Number: #246
Participants in The RP: Our lovely leader, @TaJ & Me.
RP Scenario:
So, I was working at our blueberry garage. Just fixing my personal BMW and repairing our Towtruck for our Technical division. I also heard that TaJ was trying to shoot a drifting and racing montage for our group but as soon as I heard that I received a call from Sartaj Singh himself. He had crashed into a street pole while taking a tight curve in Bone County. Luckily my garage was pretty close and he drove to here.
His car was pretty fucked up, it was smoking a lot. Mostly out of the engine. He also had an expensive engine, V8. Since he is my Manager, I could not charge him for the repair. But, repairing was a pain in the ass but luckily he paid for the broken car parts and I installed them. Most of his system wires were also disconnected and the oil needed to be changed. I did everything and eventually, the car was fixed.
We test drove it a couple of times and made the engine hot. Just to make sure that it's fixed and safe to drive. He also left me a tip and I went back to working on my towtruck and BMW. He eventually finished the drift montage and it's being uploaded to the social media currently.
ScreenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/DTggbvf

^[alt text]

~[E]~(green)vent Number: 99.

~[E]~(green)vent Type: Jump into the hole (NRG-500 Edition).

~[L]~(green)WS/G6: @Zombie (also special thanks to him and @SWEMAN for building the event and letting me use).

~[D]~(green)ate: 15/11/18.

~[P]~(green)rize(s): $1,500,000 ($500,000 for each winner, having a total of 3 winners).

~[W]~(green)inner(s): Green, Dodoo and Resistence.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): Click here for screenshots sir!

~[I]~(green)nstructors Involved: Tech.Chemist|TMH ( @Chemist ) and Tech.TaJ|TMH ( @TaJ ).

~[N]~(green)ature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical.

~[T]~(green)MH Members Present: N/A.

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: [rTech]Resistance.

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Engine compartment knowledge; $1000.

~[D]~(green)etails: I was at our headquarters in Bone county along with leader TaJ. It was a lame morning and supposedly our schedule was quite free and boring day was predicted. This same time came a challenge or a tricky task as I may say, himself. It was "Resistance" from rTech group which, again, is about automotive. Without any hesitance TaJ went to him and began the talk. He actually came with his Alpha on which he wanted TMH Institute to teach him some stuff. He was more of a racing guy and rarely had any Internal knowledge on vehicles. rTech mechanics were busy and elder people who did not had patience enough to teach him on every single thing he had queries on. Therefore he had struck on his mind about TMH Institute, where the rich racer could easily invest some money and learn so much stuff as per his own need. But, naturally, he was little influenced by bad remarks on TMH's knowledge and hence often imitated a mocking laugh which TMH Technicians beared and kept doing their job. The young man, today, was here to learn mainly on his road vehicle's Engine compartment, learn more on it's parts and all that. Apart from that he also wanted to get some scratches fixed on his vehicle as it being his personal vehicle won't be professional enough to have help of his group's men who would then hesitate receiving the payment. Resistance then was taught on each part by Technician TaJ and Chemist which included the engine belt, radiator intake, battery functioning and what not. After this TaJ ran a small test on him to know if he learned quite a lot, which he easily passed thanks to his technical knowledge from the past as well. TMH Technicians then fixed the vehicle with little touch-ups and did not even charge anything for that. The customer was then very satisfied and thanked us for the special service. Also wished TMH Institute a good luck on it's innovative and bold move.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/TU4VZeM

^[alt text]

^[~[Oh my cluck friend is rising. Gotta visit ha!]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 247.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [Cluck]Tapi<L> ( @Tapi ) and many fellow members; TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ).

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: A sweet little evening. TaJ was at TMH Headquarters at Bone county in the San Andreas when, while supervising a technician working on an important project, TaJ received a phone call. The number wasn't a familiar one and hence after hesitating for a while, TaJ picked it up. Surprisingly enough, It was his very own old friend. The person's name was Tapi and he was TaJ's class mate at the university. The person was very trained chef and had interest in cooking, he rarely had any interest in vehicles and therefore after their college life they hardly ever talked. Today, however, Tapi explained that he called after so many days as TaJ had helped him quite a lot at the university and hence he could "never repay" what TaJ owed him. This been said, Tapi told that he had recently started a new chicken specialized cooking group called @Cluckin-Bell and hence he would appreciate it if TaJ could make a visit at their very new LS-LV Central Highway restaurant which was still going through constructions but was ready for public visits. TaJ accepted the proposal and having some little time that same minute came towards the place. It was surely a new place and was built on a heavy budget. Tapi made TaJ meet all of his leading cooks and after a while of little talk, TaJ asked him to let him taste how their food was. At this point, Tapi offered him the menu and the food. Upon TaJ's placement of order, he was made to sit and feel comfortable until in the next 10 minutes lovely food was coming his way. As expected, the food had come on it's ETA and upon TaJ having it he realised that Cluckin Bell was surely going to touch the heights if it would continue it's this quality. TaJ then congratulated Tapi and rather thanked him for calling him. And TaJ offered Tapi to make a visit to TMH HQ or any other place at any time and experience flawless service. At this point of time, TaJ received a text from the TMH HQ demanding his presence as soon as possible. This then made him bidding a goodbye to Tapi and his men, and cover back the distance to TMH's prestigious base.

Special thanks to Cluckin' Bell for participating!

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/sjqlJ7l

^[~['Oh hello friends, AA. Let's have a functional tour of the ship!' - Part 1.]~(#bf1f54,#4b8a08)]

Role Play Number: 248.

Participants in The RP: [AA*]Chemist ( @chemist ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ) & TMH-H|Griffin ( @Griffin ).

RP Scenario: A lovely Saturday afternoon. When many people enjoy a day off, TMH Leader TaJ was yet again there on duty at TMH Head Quarters on the Big Ear hill. This was the moment when, the recently announced friendship or rather an "Agreement" signed, was starting to pay off. The caller was a member from Arms Assassins called "Chemist". The assassin was actually TaJ's old friend and hence he had just called normally to greet his old dear friend. TaJ then asked him if he knew about the pact signed which he did and hence TaJ asked him if it was possible for him to visit Arms Assassins' Headquarters because "he had already heard about it, but never experienced the Ship". Chemist loved the offer to reunite with an old member and so approved it. He also asked TaJ to bring a Technician along because "there was a vehicle which fell ill".

TaJ then covered up the journey from 1 headquarters to the other historical one. He had brought a new helper Griffin who was a very talented technician who had just started the voluntary service and was free at the time. TaJ then asked him to get the tool box along and they both began the journey in TaJ's Murcilago. Upon their arrival outside the ship was Chemist who had been waiting since long to meet his old friend who was now one of the official friends of his own organization. This brotherly relation was something which both the men respected as they had been studying together in the university before going for different occupations of interest. Chemist then asked him to come inside the ship and park the vehicle at their storage.

After making an entry inside, TaJ and Griffin were amazed to look at those many vehicles and the way that ship was designed. Soon after, Chemist greeted Griffin with a kind little "Hello" and asked him to work on the vehicle which "TaJ might have told you about". The vehicle Chemist showed was a '06 Cheetah. The prancing horse had "felt asleep" as per Chemist because the car had lost many of its bhp and hence had slowed down after all these couple of years. TaJ then asked Griffin to have a little inspection over the vehicle. The technician then soon enough found at that the car's twin turbo had some failures and hence it was a bigger problem then something treatable at the base itself. For this, TaJ gave a TMH Whetstone Garage Visiting card where the Manager-in-charge can fix up a time and look over the vehicle in a better and more efficient way "any time the new friends wish".

After this, Chemist said "alright no issues we got many other rides for now. Will get that one checked as soon as I am a little free from here". This been said, Chemist showed us the way to upstairs where they had this big machine gun which, as per Chemist, was "fully functional, yet reserved for those special occasions". After this, they covered the distance to the ship's main desk where TaJ was completely mesmerized looking at that huge control unit. They greeted the captain and got to the ship's open deck where many more ariel as well as land vehicles were present. TaJ had gotten a look on a board which was lately been used as a shooting range by the AA members just for fun "as thats what they loved doing with it" in Chemist's own words. TaJ then asked his friend to borrow him a vehicle so as to try "my hand at aiming". After a little fun time there, TaJ had gotten an important call which had him moving back to the Headquarter for something important.

While back at the parking area, TaJ told Chemist that there are often times when he is working at different garages as well and hence TaJ might be present at the Whetstone garage in some days. Therefore it would be nice if Chemist could give a call before heading in. This then marked TaJ's time to leave the prestigious dangerous ship. Chemist then accompanied them the way to the gate where TaJ and Griffin started their journey back home with a little "Cya".

To know more about The Motor Heads and Arms Assassins' RP Agreement, Click here.

-Thanks Arms Assassins for participating.

alt text
Role Play Number: 249

Participants in The RP: TMH*|Harb and Di$ha

RP Scenario: it was a dark night streets were dark once i got a call from a famous racer called Disha he told me that he heared that i am gonna break his score in race so he decided to race me i accepted the race we decided to meet at 22:10 near to las vanturs highway when i reached there i found him waiting me then we started countdown at first he was the 1st but he went very fast so he lost control so i passed him when i have reached there and he said well deserved then he gave me 10,000$ and left

Screen Shots :https://postimg.cc/gallery/1hzyck9vs/

^[~['Correct decision to head over here miss.']~(#bf1f54,#4b8a08)]

Role Play Number: 250.

Participants in The RP: [AA]Daglow ( @Daglow ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ) & TMH|Final|P ( @Final324 ).

RP Scenario: The sunshine of the evening brought along with it a lot of work for TaJ and his technicians who had just gotten back at TMH's Los Santos garage after meeting his old AA friend and then completing some pending tasks at TMH Headquarters. He, now, was with Final. And old and loyal technician. Final was work on a long time project when TaJ just arrived who then lighted up a cigar and was just chilling. His chill time continued until another important task came on his way. This time the customer was from the very own new friends Arms Assassins. The person's name was "Daglow" and she had came representing the AA and getting some personal work done, as well as make some new friends. Daglow was there with her very own vehicle, which, after a little chase with local authorities of some county nearby, had gotten a little damaged even tho Daglow later pulled over and got convinced to be just in a hurry and not suspicious in any criminal action. After the cops let her go freely, she came straight to the new friendly automotive group TMH's garage as Daglow had been keeping an close eye on TMH from the past and hence knew our locations.
After this little introduction, Final got on the vehicle's inspection and checking on what all was wrong with it. It was found that the car's tires had completely lost their vulnerability and hence it wasn't advisable for her to keep using the same tires. This then resulted in her asking to "make my car fully safe please". Along with this the engine compartment was checked and some fuel injectors were found guilty, which were then replaced. The new tires were also installed and hence the car was back to its original shape, with the bodywork also fixed to what it earlier was. TaJ then had a little chat with Daglow and when she asked about the payment, TaJ denied of taking any because it was the first time any Assassin had come to their garage herself and hence it could be more like a "Welcome gift" from the leader himself to not charge anything. Daglow was very happy with the services and asked to be counted in "one of the new permanent customers, but with a payment!". This then marked her saying "See you!" and leaving the place with the vehicle which was now as good as new.

^[]

To know more about The Motor Heads and Arms Assassins' RP Agreement, Click here.

-Thanks Arms Assassins for participating.

alt text
Role Play Number: 251.
@TaJ said in :: CS :: Media Archive:

^[]

^[~ -=(orange)C=-unning -=(orange)S=-tunts -=(orange)R=-oleplay ~]

^[~[Oh help me friends, TMH.]~(black,green,green,green,orange,orange)]

RP Participants : TMH|Filex|TP ( @Filex ); Stunter.TaJ|VL ( @TaJ ).

RP Story : It was a day to remember for me. Been elected as CS Stunting Divison Vice leader just recently, I thought of giving a try to stunting out in a town nearby. It was the famous Bone county (aka Fort Carson) where I opted to have some stunting fun around, with my lovely vehicle. It was after a certain time that the vehicle lost it's control and had hit a wall of a house. At this time I got reminded that there was a Alliance group known as "The Motor Heads" which masters in fixtures and all that sort. I mean, it's Technical Division at least. Therefore, it's headquarters being in Bone County itself, I tried to somehow start the vehicle and climb up the Big ear hill and took it directly to them. It being the group's vehicle I wished if this incident could stay secret, at least for now. There I met Technician Filex who agreed to keep it a Secret and fixed the vehicle's chasis. He also complimentarily checked it's internals to make sure it was all good below the hood which normally some stunter does not check so often. I absolutely loved the Ally group's services as they did not compromise on anything just to save a few bucks, as prices of fixtures for me, being a CS member, would be lesser than usual because after-all both the groups are in an mutual alliance. Once the technician was done working on it, I took the car back to the garage. It was actually fault of tires which slipped pretty bad, and me being a stunter who has been on medical rest for long, was not pretty familiar with the situation. I had told the technician that I would soon visit the group's some of many garages to get the tires replaced as well, because for now I was in a hurry to return.

Screen shots : Click here for the screen shots

Thanks TMH for Participating.

^[alt text]

^[~[Aight.. All this work made me hungry eh!]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 252.

@Tapi said in Cluckin' Bell - Media Archive:

alt text

Participants: @TaJ from TMH

Story: Was going around the hood like daily, got a call from TMH leader saying he needed some fried chicken and salad. Just rushed my way there to him and served him with some delicious cluckin bell products, Top quality.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/adLtTVs