The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

^[]

RP Number: tba

@Kim said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

alt text
Participants: @Kim / @Taj

Story: On 10.05.2019, It was a cloudy day 14:10,I stayed front of InvestArms Corporation HeadQuarters for a member from "The Motor Heads", "hey man.. my car just bumped to a freaking old man's car somehow and he got all freaked up. I need some new gun for safety now" said TMH Racer TaJ as he requested a gun called ''Desert Eagle'' ammo type ''50AE'. I called him inside the conference room where I explained him about how IAC weapons dealing process and rules work, Then we left the conference room, I gave him an instruction on how to handle the weapon and everything which as per him "oh I know man.." At this point I asked for his license which he did tend to have Moving further, I finished the paper work at the computer upstairs and after a little waiting, he was handed over the invoice and he made the payment with cash at that same time. The weapon was then handed over and he went his way.

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Rtsfuk8

alt text
~[TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]-]~(green,teal) 10-05-2019
~[TMH Technicians Involved:-]~(green,teal) Mech|Rasta ([AA] Rasta)
~[Location:-]~(green,teal) LV X
~[Estimated Duration of Working:-]~(green,teal) 30/40 minutes
~[Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:-]~(green,teal) 64
~[Screenshots:-]~(green,teal) http://imgbox.com/g/cn0S0fi9lI

~[Short RP:-]~(green,teal) Me and Rasta was chilling and having an argument about the new cars that has been available in the market now, meanwhile we have received a call @LV x that there's a drag race and lots of damaged cars.
We grabbed our tools and got into the truck and moved our asses to LV x to see whats up, When we reached LV x we didn't even have time to breathe there was too much work to be done so fast and so professional !
Thank god i wasn't alone and Rasta was there, This big boy was doing a great job hoping from car to car and knowing the issues in the car so fast and didn't stop for a second !
At the end all i wanna say ... ~[Today was a good day !]~(green,teal)

alt text
TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working] 11-05-2019
TMH Technicians Involved: Freezoom
Estimated Duration of Working: 20/25 Minutes
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 30
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yVSDr5L

^[alt text]

^[~[Date :]~(black) 11/05/19]

^[~[Activity Type :]~(black) Road Trip]

^[~[We organized a road trip and had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who attended!]~(green,lime)]

^[~[Here are some moments :]~(black) https://imgur.com/a/39g592I ]

alt text
~[TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]-]~(green,teal) 11-05-2019
~[TMH Technicians Involved:-]~(green,teal) Only me
~[Location:-]~(green,teal) LV x
~[Estimated Duration of Working:-]~(green,teal) 20 minutes
~[Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:-]~(green,teal) 30 vehicles
~[Screenshots:-]~(green,teal) http://imgbox.com/g/drAPLmKnGv

alt text
~[Participants: ]~(lime) only Me
~[Story : ]~(lime) Like every day, I was sitting in the garage. I was bored so I decided to go to the Las Venturas Cross and there are lots of damaged cars that need repairs. It was not easy for me but I could fix 30 cars in an hour of work.
After finishing everything I decided to return to the garage until I completed my remaining work and to return home

~[ScreenShot(s)]~(lime) Click Here

alt text

~[Type:]~(green) Race 1
~[Participants:]~(green) Mimyy, Cheese, 1312
~[Location:]~(green) San Fierro
~[Screenshots:]~(green) https://imgur.com/a/jKZlH0V

~[Type:]~(green) Race 2
~[Participants:]~(green) Draven, Mimyy, Ott_T2nak
~[Location:]~(green) Bone County
~[Screenshots:]~(green) https://imgur.com/a/cKy4m6T

^[alt text]

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @Tapi and @TaJ.

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: An hardworking evening for TMH Tech TaJ who has been working hard whole day attending to home calls calling for mechanic assistance. This day couldn't go any worse then just as he thought that he got free, he got a call from an old client who could not simply be denied. That client told TaJ that his vehicle was making "weird noises" and that he needed TaJ's urgent help fixing the vehicle before a meeting the next day. TaJ, respecting his old customer, did not decline and thus promised to "be there in a hour". As TaJ was moving to the rich client's house in Bone Street, he saw a new food franchise group Cluckin' Bell's new outlet just near their new headquarters in Las Venturas West. TaJ, as hungry as he was, planned to stop by the outlet and have some food before his next dreadening task. This been thought, he went the outlet's way and parked the vehicle. After making sure that it was fully lock, he went inside and there coincidently, he made Cluckin' Bell's manager Tapi. They had met before at another outlet and so these familiar faces greeted each other as TaJ placed his order and went to get some sprite from the dispancer. As his food was ready, he took the plate and went to the last most bench to enjoy the meal. The food sure helped him recover from all that hardwork and get back on track to continue doing so. TaJ then said a happy bye to the manager and went his way to the car and eventually, his job.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): Please click here!

^[alt text]

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @Glayd and @TaJ.

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: TMH Executive team member TaJ was just visiting the TMH LV Race Station when he got reminded of the fact that he should be going for an urgent meet with an alliance group member at the headquarter. He quickly wraped up the work at Race station and went his way to the location. Just as he was taking the first designated turn came a horror scene for every racer/driver. A SAFP Police Officer was standing right there trying to chase down suspectous people. As TaJ crossed him, the officer also followed him and quite soon pulled him over. TaJ stopped the vehicle at once and came outside to meet the officer. As per the officer it was any police agency's right to pull anyone oever whenever they want and thus TaJ simply asked if there was something wrong. For that the officer borrowed TaJ's ID Card and checked it on the digital database platform. The shocking verdict of the officer's quick check was that TaJ had a pending ticket from "around 2 months back" and the payment of $25 was due to be paid. TaJ agreed to his fault of forgetting to pay and without any delay paid the due amount to the officer who then handed him over a Ticket which TaJ thanked the officer for and promised to not let this happen again. With a little wave by each made TaJ way into his car and left the location.

alt text

TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 14-05-2019
TMH Technicians Involved:- Only me
Estimated Duration of Working:- 30min
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:- 32 vehicles
Screenshots:- https://imgur.com/a/bj3z2BZ

alt text

TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 14-05-2019
TMH Technicians Involved:- Only me
Estimated Duration of Working:- 10min
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:- 12vehicles
Screenshots:-https://imgur.com/a/zPWDPb9

^[alt text]

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:

• From TMH : @TaJ and @PewD

• From TMH-H : @Kim

• From rTech : @IceCold

• From OC : @MetalHead

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: A lovely sunny evening of May the 15th, 2019. TMH Technician TaJ was at TMH HQ doing his casual skill enhancing practicing due to less customers work when he received a call from an acquitance called "Kim" who was a new learning mechanic in Bone County. Kim told that how today when he was doing a county wide patrol in his Towtruck, he saw a TMH Racer known as "PewD" together with his friend from rTech, "IceCold" racing together against a stranger from "Overdose Crime" called MetalHead who had just challenged them and their skills and vehicle. This race did not end very well for the favoured boys as their vehicle crashed after it went out of control and had a collision with a tree. The damage was "pretty bad" and all the black smoke coming out of it was "hella crazy". TaJ asked them to come his way as he would work on the vehicle and provide the injured gents with due medication. After this, Kim towed their vehicle and brought it to the destination safely, racers meanwhile were inside it in quite a swere position. As they reached TMH HQ, TaJ helped Kim place the vehicle on the ramp and helped the racers out of it as he made them lie down on the mat and gave some ice bag to help deal with swelling and wounds. A doctor was called as well to treat them in a better way. Moving further, TaJ started working on the vehicle and part-by-part tried to fix it and turn it into a revamped model. The car was soon back to its old position with new glass and exteriors. By this time, PewD and the other racer IceCold were back to their senses and were amazed to see the vehicle's new avatar. This been said, TaJ now worked on its interior and cleared the splitted glass patels and everything injurious. The vehicle was soon totally revived just as the doctor arrived. PewD greeted TaJ and hugged him as he went to the chamber for medical inspection.