The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Roleplay #427

Participant(s): @OrKo
Story: I was chilling around when I got a call from a guy called Kayle, his car engine was damaged and he had some problems with hydrologic, so he asked me to fix his car is as fast as I can. I loaded my materials box then I took my twotruck and I went to him. when I reached the location, I've started with the engine. It looks great when I checked the oil counter I discovered that the oil was the problem,so I took my oil can for my truck tunk and I filled it then I went to check the hydrolic, the only problem was a strange voice,using light I discovered that it's too damaged, so I knew that it needs a bit of time to fix it. 30 minutes later I finished my job, I took my money and then I went back to my garage.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/ZmLQ8xC

alt text

~[Hoster of the Training:]~(lime) TMH|Reacher<VIP>

~[Nature of Training [Racing/Technical/Both]:]~(lime) Racing

~[Participants:]~(lime) @Rainy @Bidrift @TaJ @Beckham @Zero @Carl

~[About the Training [Little Story]:]~(lime) Ever since the dawn of civilization, humans have been obsessed with adventure and entertainment. Drifting is the best example that illustrates this idea, as it could squeeze fun from an unlikely activity such as driving. Today, I gathered a couple of TMH members and wannabes to discuss this phenomenon. After, talking about this driving technique and the forces that make it happen (Friction) I decided that it is time for participants to practice what they have just learnt but in a cool and badass way. We drove our modified vehicles to Las Venturas' airport where a monster truck was waiting for us. The activity consists in driving around while trying to avoid the truck for as long as possible.

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(lime)

:::

alt text

alt text

~[Hoster of the Training:]~(lime) TMH|Reacher<VIP>

~[Nature of Training [Racing/Technical/Both]:]~(lime) Both

~[Participants:]~(lime) @Hoodie @Cobra @TaJ @DavidFox @MonkaS @Spinkes @Sw3dy @Kaylum @jonas13362

~[About the Training [Little Story]:]~(lime)They say that "life begins at the end of your comfort zone", as one of the best motor clubs in San Andreas, we're adrenaline junkies and addicted to adventure. We decided to take on a new challenge and drive our modified 4x4 vehicles all the way up 'Mount Chiliad'. But before going on our journey, I thought it would be reasonable to teach our young members about the science of hydraulics and show them how to install such equipment in our automobiles. My lesson drew a big response from the participants and eventually, they were able to modify their own vehicles all by themselves. Once the tech division's job was over, racers took over the steering wheels while having a technician next to them as a co-driver. the journey was quite amazing and making it to the top of the mountain felt just great!

alt text

alt text

~[Participants in The RP:]~(lime) @Reggi @TaJ @chemist @Hoodie @Griffin @Carl @MonkaS @Spinkes

~[RP Scenario:]~(lime) I was 8 years old when I first helped my dad restore his 1995 Chevy Bel-Air. And trust me when I tell you, whatever your motivation for restoring a car, it is the ultimate labour of love, requiring time, patience and skill. That's what I tried to share with my TMH team this evening as I brought a badass American muscle car to our headquarter for restoration.
Firstly, we started restoring the exterior beauty. we ground off the existing paint to pop out dents on the body panels. Then, we repaired all rust and chrome pieces properly so that we could finally paint our vehicle in White which is the ultimate color in purity.
Secondly, we worked on the interior. We repaired cuts and gashes in the upholstery, removed stains and replaced the damaged pieces of the dash.
Finally, we took care of the performance, we replaced the belts that are worn. From drive belts to radiator hoses and spark plug wires. We also changed the car tires and last but not least, we updated the exhaust system.
The technical team did a massive and amazing job. Once the car has been restored, the only thing left to do was driving it. I handed the the keys to the racing division who took care of this job.

Spoiler Text

alt text

^[alt text]

@TaJ said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

^[]

^[~[OH, PLEASE HELP ME MECHY MATE.]~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 12

~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:

• From CIA : @TaJ

• From TMH : @chemist

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: The day was about to end and moon to rise when driving from the narrow roads of Tierra Robada on route back to CIA Headquarters after the above listed objectives had been completed successfully, my car got a "little" out of control and bumped into a barrier. The damage was not a lot but enough to get me warned by my seniors while I believe it wasn't really my fault. This been said, I had to find a mechanic as quick as possible but the thing was... who. At this very moment, I got reminded that the women I met earlier that worked at a "Drama Company" called 'Arms Assassins' had handed me a Visitor's Card. That card had their alliances listed, which included the "new best in world" 'The Motor Heads'. As I remember from a billboard advert seen few days back, their headquarter was in Bone county which wasn't quite far from where I was.

Hence, I navigated my route to their Headquarters on the Car's Smart Infotainment system and reached to the destination. Here I met "Chemist", one of the Executives of the organization. Without any further ado, I parked the vehicle safely upon the ramp and asked them to fix it. After little talk about the incident, the mechanic got on the work and within couple of moments was successful in accomplishing the task of fixing the vehicle to it's better-than-original position, just what they promise. This was indeed great on their part and I thanked Chemist for her hard work and dedication. Upon this, It was quite close to my reporting time at the CIA Headquarters hence I paid 'em all the dues with a yet another "thank you so much" when I drove the vehicle back to it's home, the headquarters in Los Santos.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): Click here!

^[Thanks TMH for participating!]

alt text

TMH Technicians Working on [31/03/2019]
TMH Technicians Involved: Griffin
Estimated Duration of Working: 45 Mins
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 19 Vehicles
Screenshots:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/357dvl2a0/6840635b/

alt text

Participant(s): Beckham
Story: I have a race tomorrow that is the day I must prove myself I should not disappoint fans I have been training for this day for a long time and now im ready But my car needs maintenance I have to change the engine and the wheels So I went to the best mechanic Bechkam and found him waiting for me I got out of the car and told him to prepare the car for me , So Bechkam began repairing the car and changing the pieces Two hours later, the car became ready It looks like new i gave him the money we shake hands then i left

Screenshot(s):https://imgur.com/a/GAL1M2h

alt text

Type: Race
Participants: Scorpyo, Mimyy, Taj
Vehicle: Prefered vehicle
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Vehicle: Alpha
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Vehicle: NRG-500
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text
~[Participants in The RP:]~(lime) @Ramby @TaJ @Bernasx @DJO

~[RP Scenario:]~(lime) A week ago, we got a phone call from one of our loyal clients complaining about his car's terrible performance right after an oil change. Today, he brought the car with him for inspection. We were shocked when we saw that the metal parts of his car's engine were heavily scratched, which caused overheating. I checked the oil and it was too thick with debris. After changing the damaged parts and replacing the oil filter, I requested a new batch of oil from the only source that I can trust, our allies ALT. A couple of hours later, a tank truck showed up in front of our headquarter. We quickly loaded the oil into clean barrels with great finesse and got back to work on our cars.

alt text

alt text
~[TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]-]~(green,teal) 2/4/2019
~[TMH Technicians Involved:-]~(green,teal) @Griffin
~[Location:-]~(green,teal) TMH Base
~[Estimated Duration of Working:-]~(green,teal) 10 Minutes
~[Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired:-]~(green,teal) 7
~[Screenshots:-]~(green,teal)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Participants in The RP:]~(green,teal) @TaJ
~[RP Scenario:]~(green,teal) With a cigarette in my hand and smoke leaving my mouth on good working day chilling in the garage, a cop came into the garage with a clean car, looks good from the outside tho.
I had a chat with the cop and He told me that the engine makes growling noise when accelerating either on high speed or low one.
I opened the vehicle's hood and checked out the engine to see what's wrong !, I checked everything that can make that loud noise and i found something loose in there so i had a closer look and knew that the rod bearings worn out, I tried to reattach it again but it looks like that it couldn't be used again so i had to replace it. However, we tested it after replacing it and the noise was gone.
~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green,teal)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text