Event Type: BJ Injection destruction derby cross
LWS/G6: Istar
Prize(s): 1.500.000 $
Winner(s): SAPA|Daniel
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/MBMH4Xj

alt text

Roleplay #421

Participant(s): @Judyes @xX-ZOMMRA-Xx
Story: Mrs.Janie called us after her car stopped a lot of times recently, gave us some informations about her car.She was so busy with her job that's why she couldn't bring her car to us so we took it and brought to our garage. We saw some blockage and damages in its exhaust. We ripped off the pump of exhaust and cleared it but it couldn't be used any longer. We needed a new exhaust pump, we brought it and replaced to the car, we were done and car was ready to go.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/26Orlq8

alt text

~[Roleplay #422]~(#4b8a08)

~[Participant(s):]~(#4b8a08) @SideSwipe

~[Story:]~(#4b8a08) Today, as usual, I was working in our garage. I received a call from an unknown number. He said that he was a police officer. His car was stopped and badly damaged. I went there and invested the situation in which the car was damaged by a criminal gang that took my keys and went to where I was waiting. When I got to the site, I took a look at the car to discover what was wrong with the car. It took me a few minutes to find the problem, the problem was in the engine so I had no chance to fix it there so I decided to pull the car into our garage. When we got to the garage, I started to work. He gave us a hard time at first but we somehow managed to get back to this car again.

~[Screenshot(s):]~(#4b8a08)

:::

https://imgur.com/a/GoidyVF

alt text

It was on a Sunday afternoon and all the work at the garage was done. I had some spare time left, so I called a fellow mechanic if he wanted to go to the scrapyard and look for some new projects. The mechanic agreed and picked me up from TMH base.

Arrived at the scrapyard the mechanics saw an original car in one of the hangars waiting to be scrapped. They immediately stopped the worker that was operating the crane and asked for a price of the car. The worker told them that they could take it with them for 200 dollars. The mechanics did not hesitate and paid the amount of 200 dollars.

The mechanics towed the car to a public workshop where they could work on it. They had no idea what kind of car they bought. After a thoroughly inspection the car turned out to be a Glendale. A real classic. The inspection also showed a few problems with the car. The cooling system was melted due to lack of coolant. It also seemed that the car had been in accident because the body of the car was not straight anymore. Furthermore, the battery was completely empty and the + and were corroded as well. There also seemed to be no oil left, so the oil level was low.

Nevertheless, the mechanics started to work on this big project. The mechanics talked about the priority of tasks and started to work on the car. After a good half a day work, the car started to function again. The only thing left to do was send it to the painter and get the new exterior parts painted such as the hood and the trunk.

At the end we saved a car from the scrapyard and now we are looking for a buyer for the Glendale.
screens:

alt text
RP Scenario:@Luacs
Rocket, the well-known mechanic around San Andreas, just got into the motivated organization known as "The Motor Heads" which is counted as one of the best organization within popularity which is something not easy to attempt. Whatever, after he got introduced to all the members, he went to his garage located in "Los Santos" near the stadium. He needed to get its papers from the owner who is the leader since this garage didn't get to work for 3 or 2 years. So he went to the leader of "The Motor Heads" to take its paper, suddenly the phone started ringing when he was talking with the owner of the garage. he was a client for this organization. They had a conversation which was about a trade, It's between a "Boxer" & "INLINE" engines which Rocket accepted because of The Motor Heads got a lot of "Boxer" Engines. Whatever, He leans a cigar that he bought from a nearby "Supermarket" to kill the time since he sent the location of the Meeting place to the other guy. Within 15 Minutes, he reached there, So James Checked the stuff that the guy grab. then he checked its safety. Then they had a little chat about the deal. After that, they had an exchange of the recommended stuff. SoRocket went to his favorite cafe.

alt text

It was on a Sunday afternoon, so I woke up early and decided to go to work. When I open the door that I received a call from the policeman's name is Morena in the ICE, he tells me he needs mechanically in BC.
When I arrived, I opened the front face of the car and started to check the damage. After a few minutes I saw a big hole in the engine, which made it emit black smoke.
I went to him and told him not to worry about this damage I can fix it but you have to go with me to the workshop. We boarded the car and drove off when we arrived and put the broken car over the two shutters and started to work.
A few minutes later he repaired the car and restored his car

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
TMH Takes on the Raceflag

Type: ~[Raceflag (1)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (2)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (3)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (4)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (5)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (6)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (7)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (8)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (9)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (10)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (11)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (12)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (13)]~(green)
alt text
Type: ~[Raceflag (14)]~(green)
alt text

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Luacs
RP Scenario: Today I got a call from a Taxi . He asked for urgent help since he should start his route to his customers in two hours. So i paid a visit to the driver
and he showed me the car. Everything looked fine outside but engine wasn't starting. I opened the hood and checked for any missing/malfunctioning side gears, however
each one of them was in good shape. Most probably problem was because of a signal error between key and immobilizer. I told the driver to try starting engine with another
key so he brought the second key. Just as we expected, connection got established and the car was alive again. Driver was so happy that he offered me a free tour with
my friends anytime I want. It's nice to have people like these around!

ScreenShot(s):

alt text

TMH Technicians Working on [15/03/2019]
TMH Technicians Involved: Beckham
Estimated Duration of Working: 45 Mins
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 47 Vehicles
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/CNGzWra

alt text
TMH Technicians Working on [15/03/2019]