The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

Roleplay #401

Participant(s): @Judyes @PewD
Story: When it was early morning,I was just chilling inside of garage, when someone started knocking on garage's doors. I opened garage and let the innocent come in. He asked me to repair his car. His car was very damaged, and I noticed that he was a criminal with a bag full of money. I replaced his wheels and machine. While he was checking the car I stole 500 dollars from his bag. He noticed that his 500 dollars are missing from the bag. He knew that I took them, so he aimed a weapon on me. I pretended that I am just a mechanic with no weapons or anything else, but then I grabed my deagle and killed him. I tok all his money and his car.
Screenshot(s): Click here!

Roleplay #402

Participant(s): OC|>Hyper
Story: The phone rang again. It's someone whose car was broken in the middle of the ls-lv highway and he was asking for our swift help. He sent me his location viaGPS and I hit the road from my garage. There was the car- about 2 kilometers away from Los Santos exit, pulled over to the bushes next to highway. I could see the damn exhaust smokes from half a mile. After coming closer to the scene i realized that's a blue smoke. Of course I didn't have the required equipments for this shit .I explained the customer that towing and garage help aren't included in road help so they will be charged as extras. He knew all that and said that he can pay the estimated cost, so we towed the vehicle to the nearest partner garage. After a little chat with local mechanics in there, I opened the car hood to have a closer look. Of course oil was flowing away because of that old exhaust valve. Restarting the engine and observing the exhaust, we saw that the smoke was almost invisible. The customer was happy with the fast and positive result. He paid the bill with a little tip to us.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Q77l89d

^[]

^[RP Number : 404]

@TheClaw said in Arms Assassins Media Archive:

Participant(s): @TheClaw @Siirtuga @chemist @XpookS @TaJ and more
Story:

It was a normal day. Me and my friends were chilling on the deck and waiting for TMH fellows to come. We were struggling with a failure which has occurred in one of our helicopters. I didn't last too long, after an hour later, we have seen our fellows moving towards the Ship. We have taken them to the deck to repair the helicopter. As I have worked as a mechanic, I have gotten the main problem. Seems like the motor that turns the propeller has damaged so bad. They have fixed the situation immediately. Thanks to our fellows for coming to the Ship. After that, We have paid some money for the repairing service. Nevertheless, I can say that they have done their job perfectly.

Screenshot(s):

:::

alt text

^[Thanks for viewing. Goodbye Claw!]

alt text
Roleplay#405

Participant(s): Asgal - Ntruder - Makelove
Story: In the middle of a relative easy work day, the phone rang. It was makelove, one of our loveliest customers. He said that two of his vehicles got damaged crucially and wanted us to diagnose their problems and repair them. For this big job I asked for help from Ntruder and Asgal. We met with him on his house's parking lot. Both cars had lots of dent and engine malfunctions. Repairing the black sedan was easier since we had the original parts in stock. The stock parts were of a different color, so we painted the entire vehicle a passing color. However Hotknife was a challaning one. After a few tries about which spare parts would work best with Hotknife,we found the best combination. Additionally we renovated the interior trim of Hotknife as a gift to our beloved customer and that precious piece. As always makelove hugged us with passion and gave a generous tip at the end.

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/9X7U6FQ

alt text
Roleplay#406

Participant(s): Odakab
Story: The weather was foggy and suddenly my phone rang. Was a member of one of San Andreas' famous mobs he told me that some sort of malfunction occurred in her vehicle. I asked exactly where the fault occurred. He said fumes are coming off the engine. He wanted him to close the car's contact and toss me the position of his location the place was very close to me right away. I went to the mafia member immediately by taking the attractive vehicle. When, I got there I asked him to tell me how the events started he pushed the button to start the engine of the vehicle and suddenly the black smoke in the engine told me that the rise the car's engine was still running out of fumes and to see exactly what the problem was, I examined the engine's BF2 entry linings and double thick copper T3 cables. The problem was clearly obvious copper T3 and T5 cable friction was caused by a short circuit in the battery connection path I disconnected all battery connections connected to the vehicle the battery had damaged the engine, the aluminum aluminum stud inside the engine melted I had to change these studs. I've replaced the new and nearly iron bolts. But he couldn't use the battery anymore because he was real wrecked I had to install a new battery. I put the new battery back in place, and it wasn't long before the vehicle was ready to go. After connecting the last wiring, T3 and T5 copper cables, I set up the connections between the battery and the motor, vehicle was now ready. It was all over and I left after I had my share.
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/wNnQLsT

alt text
Participent: @Jiirak
Story:
While i was drinking my coffe in my office, my phone rang but it was the early morning i just picked it up and it was a costumer looking for someone who will take car and put more power on his lovely and rare vehicle. I told him to head to THE MOTOR HEADS base where i waited for him in the gate then i took his car's keys and drove to the garage. The client told me that he wants to change his single turbo to a biturbo so it gains more power in acceleration.
Lucky, i found the needed piece on our storage and started working on it as soon as he finished tlaking but to be honest i faced some problems because as his car was customized and full racing mode it contained many pieces that were really hard to remove.
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RP 408
@Hoodie said in Outbreak Organization Media Archive:

alt text
The Great Jailbreak - Part 4/6
Participants: @Yoko_Kurama , @Fugitive , @Troyano , @Hoodie
Story:
We had the weapons sorted and the drugs sorted for the upcoming hell we were about to bring down on the Los Santos jail. We were missing one thing though, we needed vehicles. We had a think about how we would get a large amount of vehicles, lucky I had a plan. I had a cousin who works for TMH, I said to Yoko he could get me a job there and we could get heavily discounted vehicles to help us with this JailBreak. Yoko loved the idea and agreed to allow me to go and do it, so later that night I spoke with my cousin on the phone and he said "No problem" the next day I was working there, its funny how the world is all about who you know. My day started with meeting with my cousin and a casual tour of the place with the manager, looked like a total dickhead but yeah this whole facade had a purpose so I was happy to play along.
alt text
I spent the rest of the day, talking to customers on the phone and in-person about vehicles, you'd be surprised how easy this was all to bullshit about. I had no idea about cars and to be honest this was boring as fuck, but I wanted to help my brothers do this job. I carried on, dragging through the day, I was about 4 hours into my shift then everyone finally went on break. I was so delighted, I didn't have to listen to the bullshit stories of my "Co-Workers" anymore and had a chance to do what I came here to do. I walked over to the phone, I picked it up and dialed Yokos number. He answered the phone within 3 rings and I explained in a rushed voice "Come now, its time to get these FUCKING CARS!". They quickly prepared to come to the TMH HQ and rushed across town. While they were rushing through red lights, I was preparing the "show" cars. It took a long time to do so, I was in a hurry and had to do this quickly. If the manager caught me the cops would have been called and I would be in the jailbreak, but as a prisoner.
alt text
About 25 minutes after calling them, they showed up. I quickly let them through the gate and allowed them in, I was in a hurry. "My manager will be back from break in 15 minutes, we need to do this fast" I said with urgency. Everyone came over and had a look at the vehicles, Fugitive was a big fan of the cheetah, while Troyano was keen on the Alpha. I said with ease "Why not take all of your favourites? After all your getting a 70% Discount" This is why I had to do this with the manger gone, I told Yoko as I winked. He smirked as did the others, they pointed out various cars they wanted. Once they picked out about 10 cars, I ushered them to come upstairs. Although they were essentially getting cars under a illegal contract, we would still do the paperwork to cover it all up.
alt text
"Do we really have to do paperwork" Yoko asked. "Do you want the vehicles traced back to you or me or anyone?" He shook his head and we began the paperwork, I printed out the titles of the cars and got everyone to use a fake alias on their applications. I then signed off each application under a fake name, so TMH would never figure out it was me that gave cars for a 70% discount. The paperwork took awhile, but it was worth the extra precaution. While I was finishing up the paperwork for them, Fugitive asked me "So how has your day been working at a "Car store" I glared back at him and repled "Shit, you know how draining it is listening to peoples lives all day?" He laughed as I pressed enter on the keyboard and everything was finally done. Payment was made fully in cash $10,000 for 10 cars, good deal for them, the cash surely won't get traced also.
alt text
The guys then left, as they reached the door I spoke "I hate you for making me do this shit for a day, but I will see you there" On that note, the manager came through the front door as they drove out the back gate. My manager asked me if I had had lunch yet, I looked at him and said "Get fucked" Before throwing my uniform at him and leaving...
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/AaRa7tP

alt text

Roleplay#409

Participant(s): @Judyes @Bozi
Story: While I was reading the newspaper at my office in the garage,I made a call with a person who found few problems with his car.I said him to get his car in our garage in Bone County.After some minutes,Mr.Bozi came with his Ambulance.I asked him few questions about the car.He showed me the engine.While I was searching for any problems there,I found that there was a problem with the ECU system.I picked it up and got it in the trush.After that,I went in the back of the garage and got a new one,then went back to the car and I putted the new ECU on its place.Next,he told me that there is a strange sound with the left door of the car.I checked it and thought that it can't be fixed,so I picked a new one from the garage and I putted it on its place.After that,we made a test with the car on the street.While I was driving the car,I found that there is a strange sound with the 2rd gear of the car,so I went back to the garage and putted a new one as fast as possible.After I fixed all there problems,we make a DYNO test.I saw that the features are so great.After all that hard work,I gave the keys back to the founder and said him have a nice day!
Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/BjumYSu