alt text
Instructors Involved: @Bidrift

Nature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Both

TMH Members Present: @DJO @Judyes @TheClaw

Participants/Customers: @Narcilius @Bangas @Gladiator and Yamii

Courses Provided [along with Total Fee]: RP Courses

Details:

• Importance of showing chat logs on the RP screenshots

• Improvements of using the /me and how to RP more properly.

• Fixed some commun mistakes such as powergaming and gramatical mistakes.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/zXtEdoB

alt text

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 302

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @Diamychuu @Rubik @Judyes

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: Mr.Rubik got an accident while he's was going to work in Bone County,
so he's called TMH*|Judyes to fix he's car. TMH*|Judyes and Mr.Diamychuu noticed that the car glass's was broken, so it needs a window replacement.
so he stared inspecting the damage carefully & removed the door panel to access the remaining glass then he inserted a brand new side window.
After that , he noticed a smoke coming out from the bonnet and this caused an engine overhating.
TMH*|Judyes repaired the car with Mr.Diamychuu and fixed all the problems then he got his money from he paied for me 700$ Dollars.
Finally, he said for me good bye and have a nice day.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/wUss5r4

alt text
~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 303

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @Riley

~[R]~(green)P Scenario:
The Motor Head's hotline has recently received a call from a random customer, he was about to call for a technical mechanic due to some criminal activity that caused his car to be totally damaged and almost destroyed, hopefully not.

As he was an available technician, Bidrift wanted to consider the call and take care of the situation as he will handle it after the hang up of the call. Therefore, he received the location of the customer from the hotline office. He went through the motor head's garage since he would get all of his necessary equipments fully prepared and ready. For that, he decided to take in a towtruck in case of being in need of transporting and towing the customer's vehicle to the motor head's workshop garage.

Once he reached, Bidrift had a very basic quick discussion with the customer, and then he proceeded in checking the vehicle's status and most commun visible - and noticable - issues or damaged parts. Thus, the engine was releasing a very obvious smell of a flame. When he opened the hood, he found the the engine is releasing some blacksmoke and that there is a lot of oil on some electric parts, that caused the engine to overheat and get more damaged. The criminals probably did mess up with the oilbank. The bumper and the lights were also completely damaged as if someone did hit them with a piece of wood, but guess so they did.

Bidrift had only the decision of taking the vehicle to the The Motor Head's workshop in order to make a full repair and fix on the vehicle and its parts. When he reached there, he asked the customer to permit him looking forward to letting the vehicle inside the workshop for several days. They did so.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Typxf0E

alt text

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 304

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @chemist

~[R]~(green)P Scenario:
When I was sitting in big ear, my phone rang.The caller was chemist from AA members.He said that almost all the cars they had were malfunctioning.I took my car and went to San Fiero.

Greeted me at the door and let me in.He said he'd give me some extra money if I fixed the cars as soon as possible inside.There were 3 cars that are defective.They haven't been cared for in a long time.I had to take care of all of them one by one.

I started with cheetah first.He had some trouble with his engine.But it wasn't that important.I got done in a short time.Second, I went to admiral.There were some problems with the brake system.I put on new cables and cleaned it up.I tried a little.I went to sabre, third and final. It was the hardest part because the engine and the oil part were quite malfunctioning. It was impossible for me to fix it on my own, but I added something new to it to make it work.I fixed them all in four hours.

I talked to chemist again.I told him that Cheetah and admiral were completely repaired, but Sabre should come to Big Ear.I left with $ 250 for Cheetah, $ 300 for Admiral, $ 450 for Sabre.
~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/QWVXrs7

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 10/01/2019
TMH Technicians Involved: Griffin
Estimated Duration of Working: 30 Min
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 10-15 Vehicles
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/9oXyGSQ

^[alt text]
^[Note: I tried to use a different format to present it on an rp story form and it will contain all information that can be provided with this format, happy reading]
^[alt text]

^[It was the morning of 13/01/2019 when i decided to present a class under ~[TMH Institue]~(lime) Direction, indeed i filled some papers and took the direction to The Motor Heads carter passing by Bone Country bridges until i found my destination upper the hill, where i met a friend @DJO who was my companion upong this lesson we gave]

^[alt text]

^[As a first act, i tried to arrange the classroom that is located inside the base and made it ready to welcome our dear students, I set an old car wreck that still contained what is important of a normal vehicle components and some famous traffic signs to remind em in case they forgot the basics of driving and finally a board to write what is important over it ]

^[alt textalt textalt text]

^[As a second act, i tried to fetch into the applicants documents for almost a half day to choose five of them into my lesson, was impressed by just 5 of them and assigned them with an email to the 13th of january as a specific date for their work aswell as a fee that went between 750-1000$ depending on the quality of the stuff i will be giving that day to make it as fair as possible for all sides .]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[On the 13th of Janurary, at 12:00,I was happy aswell as DJO to welcome our 5 students ( Noisy, JoGe, Rose, Kevin) inside the headquarter of our famous group where they payed and signed the papers, they were all pleased and happy to start their racing class, althought i wanted it to me more like a full class about vehicles as a good racer is the racer who knows which car/vehicle to use]

^[alt textalt text]

^[As Fast as we finished the official stuff, we took the direction into the classroom i prepared which took us just few seconds to reach, where i was able to start with the theorical part ]

^[I started by introducing myself and the way i could reach my current position as a professional racer, as a 2nd step i asked them to present themselves aswell as i wanted to know more what they really had beside what i checked on their applications, Finally we started the real work by explaining some about the car components and showing them to everyone, they didn't need much for this step as they almost knew everything about the components and signs which made the course goes faster and end.]

^[As we came to our last part we took our road to the racing area, and they wanted to know more about the most famous cars we kept that were shown by DJO, every vehicle had a story they got told, they were seeking for experience and i liked it so hard. ]

^[alt text]

^[I made them queue up before enterring the ring and gave them some instructions so they don't lose control or something before they could reach the cars we had for students inside.]

^[alt textalt text]

^[Divided them into partners and made them race drive slowly each other, i tried to show them how to avoid crashing on corners, fix wheels and put others instead and to finally control the engine so it lives longer even if you need to do hard pressure on it which make it burn, at the end i tested them by facing them in an open race and i was impressed by the results.]

^[alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text]

^[at 16:00 we came to the course end, therefor i took them to pricipal entrance where i had a last talk with them, they expressed their plessure for assisting that class and promised to look for more. Informed them that the official paper that proves their abilitty of driving will be sent by post and saluted them after shaking hands with each of em.]

^[alt textalt text]

alt text

TMH Technicians Working [Date And Time of working]- 14 of january - 16:06

TMH Technicians involved: TMH|Zodiac

Estimated Duration of working: 15 minutes

Estimated Number of vehicles Repaired: 7 cars

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bJj2cPr

alt text
-TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 16/01/2019
TMH Technicians Involved: Final
Estimated Duration of Working: 10 minutes
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 5 Vehicles
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/wkGNJZ8

alt textRole
Play Number:305

Participants in The RP:@TheClaw

RP Scenario:
It was a sunny day in bone country i was in base waiting for something exciting to happen and then i got a call from an unfortunate person his car broke down on the side of the road i got in my truck and started going

I got there quick it was a damaged a lot but it wasn't that hard to repair i talked to him i started to look at the car and see what's wrong with it i checked the engine fluid the radiator it was missing some fluid i added some and started to fix it was done in no time

We shok hands and he paid me i told him to check his engine before starting the car so it doesn't happen again

ScreenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/hrMCUBI

saesrpg.uk

Role Play Number: 306

Participants in The RP: Riley , Disaster , Judyes.

RP Scenario: A illegal race was going on, TMH Rocker was participating in it with random gang members. The prize was insane and the race course was small. Race started the intense was super and Racers were burning the road but the might racer of TMH "Rocker" was flying like jet and Finished the race 1st and won the race. Suddenly cops arrived and everyone rushed out. TMH Rocker got chased by Sheriff.Riley but accidentally an incident happened. TMH Rocker car had accident due to loose of control on speed and drifted on a sign board. The damage was massive. Sheriff called Medic and Mechanic to the scene as soon as possible. Sheriff identified my identity and rushed to TMH base because i was member of it. Afterwards Racer Rocker got treated and a inter-view was taken by sheriff. In-mean while the mechanic fixed the damaged car.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/B91pbbJ

alt text

Role Play Number: 307

Participants in The RP:@Solrac @Zodiac @XpookS

RP Scenario:
:::
In a sunny day, i recieved a call from a famous company named "All Load Trucking", which says that one of ALT Company had an accident with a roadtrain during his work on re-fueling Bone Country Fuel Stations, The member is in a good health but the RoadTrain isn't! So Mr Solrac called me to repair the roadtrain because there are no available ALT mechanics. I accepted the "challenge" and i met with 2 professional TMH Technicals named "Zodiac and xPookS", we made our way to ALT Base since the roadtrain is there. We met with Solrac and we spoke about the roadtrain problems and what stuffs needs to get fixed, repaired or changed... We started doing our job fixing all the problems on the vehicle while Mr Solrac went to drink a coffee till we call him and show him that the roadtrain is successfully fixed and better than it was. And yeah, that's what exactly happened. Mr Solrac was so glad and happy about our work "little bit surprised because it wasn't easy to fix that type of vehicles"... Everything ends there and TMH Technicals got back to their spots at base waiting for other repairing challenges...

ScreenShot(s):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
:::