TaJ

alt text
Roleplay Number #328

:::

@Lincoln said in Lincoln's TEC Activities:

alt text

Roleplay #21

Participants: TMH|Blue

It was Christmas eve, but yet I was working in order to buy my kids some gifts. I had almost finished my shift when I received a call from a customer. Her film just ended, but she had a fight with her boyfriend, and now she had no transport back home. I immediately responded, and went on my way to the Los Santos cinema. I couldnt ignore this since this was just an 18 years old kid.

alt text

Once I arrived, the girl was waiting already. She didnt seem fine, so I asked what happened. I could feel the anger coming up because of this poor girl reminded me of my own daughter. I couldnt believe her boyfriend beat her. I decided to take her to a food tent, to make her feel better since it was Christmas Eve. We had a long chat, but she eventually had to go home. So I paid, and we I took her home.

alt text

She gave me the address to drop her, and we immediately went on our way. It was a silent ride but I didnt expect less. Although she eventually had a great evening, while Christmas Eve had to come. We finally arrived and wished her a merry Christmas and split ways again.

alt text

alt text
The Motor Heads RolePlay
Participant(s): @Noisyboy
Story: In a random day, as usual i got a call from a client named NoisyBoy. He asked me to repair his Admiral and as he said "I went to another Technical before i come to you to be honest, but they couldn't repair my car". I directly started laughing and said "haha... We are The Motor Heads group, nothing is impossible here, just give me 30mins and your car will become 100% repaired".The problem in his car was so complicated, the Admiral's Trunk was totally 'fucked' a dark smoke getting out of it... But everything is clear with us, i started fixing the problem and everything went great... The Admiral is totally repaired and better than it was. I got paid by the client and as he said "My direction will be always TMH whenever i expect a problem in my car"
ScreenShot(s):

https://imgur.com/a/nuZJWPL