The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Role Play Number: #321

Participants in The RP: @Oreten & @Smoke & @Zodiac

RP Scenario: Today I was hanging out with Zodiac at The Motor Heads base we were enjoying our time by racing, drifting and other things when we were racing we got a call from Oreten he wanted The Motor Heads to help him he told us that he is near The Strike Team base quickly we took our equipment and our cars and we went to The Strike Team base we saw 2 cars are crashed too much and there is smoke we parked our cars and we started to talk with them Oreten and he told us that they were racing and they got an accident there was a car with 74% damage and the car with 55% damage and low fuel I took that one with 74% damage because it is dangerous it can blow up Zodiac took the other car and smoke came with me we went to The Motor Heads base and I started checking the motor and zodiac was checking the wheels we fixed the motor, the wheels and the body of the car we fueled the cars with gas and Oreten tanked us and he paid for us 500$ and we invited them to enjoy racing and drifting with us and they accepted and we went to TMH racing area.

ScreenShot(s):

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[T]~(green)he ~[M]~(green)otor ~[H]~(green)eads
Role Play Number: # 322
Participants: @KARIM
STORY:

• Today was a nice day i met my old friend from Bone Conty his name KARIM ( Racer of group TMH)

• i went to TMH headquarters to spend a beautiful day when we met we remembered the days of childhood when we grew up with each other and studied in school in Los Santos then i told him i want be a racer like you and i hope TMH accepting me he said to me you must demonstrate your skill in driving and races ,.

• after a long talk we decided to racing from Bone County to Las venturas cuz he want to see my skills, after a short race he found out that i had some skills and he said you have skills you can improve it ,then he received an important call and said he should go i said to him : thanks for the beautiful day and cya soon my bro .
    Screenshots:
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

alt text

Roleplay #323

It was Friday morning, as usual I went on my way to open the TMH garage to finish undone work. Once I arrived, I got a call from a customer from The Company, we made a good impression to everyone after our last project we have done for the President. And ever since that moment, everyone wants our service. But yet, I wasnt used to this. I had a little chat with the customer, and asked him what the problem was. He told me he was having trouble with his engine, it didnt start properly. Since It was an old school car, I didnt expect less.

alt text

I decided to take a look, and ASAP as I opened the hood, a big cloud of smoke came out. I wasnt surprised that his engine wasnt starting, I was surprised it was starting at all. I told him the bad news, and decided to replace the engine. I had to replace almost everything, so this wasnt going to be cheap. He agreed, and I started my work.

alt text

Hours past, I wasnt even sure if it was still day. But eventually I finished the job with the assistance of my fellow colleague. I returned a call to the customer, and told him everything was ready. A quarter of an hour later, he arrived. We tested the engine, and it was functioning perfectly. We had a quick ride, and once returned to the garage the customer was very pleased with our work. I gave him my number, and told him he could call me whenever he needed help with his cars. He paid us, and we splitted our way.

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #324
@Hash said in ICE|Immigration & Customs Enforcement Media Archive:

alt text
Date:21/12/2018
Main characters: ICE and @Andre FROM THM
Story: it was a hard day for my car today , so it all started when I started my patrol and after responding to an backup to one of the dangers stress around , my car recived a wave of bullet that it coudln't work on anylonger so , as usual i had to call the help from THM @Andre who was used to help us in such this situtations , so after 4 mins of calling him on phone he showed up with his truck , I first expalined for him the situation then he started his work , after 5min of checking around , he told me that he iwll have to take it to THM base there where he will have all the nessary tools to fixx my car and he will call me back just when he finish fixing it
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #325
@NRG said at https://saesrpg.uk/topic/501/cs-media-archive/306
alt text
Participate(s): @NORI999 , @Aboody , @lil_borivoje
~[Story:]~(red) I got a call from our headquarter about checking out and repairing our vehicles. We started with Sanchez and nothing bad about it. We continued with NRG-500, BMX too. Only problems with Alpha, Cheetah, Elegy, Sabre, Winston, and Infernus. Winston needed to refuel. We filled it. After it, infernus got real problems and it got our 30 minutes for repairing. Sabre and other ones are crashed. Comet got a problem about engine and Mr.Aboody fixed it himself. I tried to help them but they did not let me. Mr.lil boriv and Mr.Aboody are really a professional technician. Finally, everything is done but Mr.Aboody hear a engine voice from our plane. They fixed it but it got our 1-2 hours. After all of them, i drove my elegy. Thanks to the professional technician.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Gz4V3wE

alt text

Roleplay Number: #326
Participant(s): @Douglass
Title: ~[Review and repair of ThC cars.]~(blue,black)

Story: I was in my TMH office when suddenly a member of ThC called me, this member of ThC informed me that he needed some revisions in his cars.

alt text
alt text
After arriving at the ThC base, the member told me to check the cars, I had already checked all the cars, but one of them had the radiator burned, when I informed the member, he told me you can fix it, to which I replied of course.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

After taking the car to the TMH base, I began to repair the radiator, after a long day of work, I called the member to test the car, after the test I was informed that it was like new, thanks to the TMH mechanic, After telling me this beautiful words told me how much I have to pay, to which I responded $ 5,000.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Thanks for reading this story :;D

alt text

Roleplay Number : #326

@Lincoln said in Lincoln's TEC Activities:

alt text

Roleplay #20

Participants : Aboody

Story :

It was a beautiful sunday morning, I just started my shift and received a call already.
A well known customer of mine just landed at the Las Venturas Airport, but he had no transport. So he needed me to pick him up. I was known for my great service, so declining the offer wasnt an option. I went on my way to the Las Venturas airport, to pick him up.

alt text

After a quarter of hour, I had finally arrived. I returned a call to him, I told him to meet me at the main entrance. He arrived pretty quickly, and I helped him loading his baggage in my taxi. Once we were done, he hopped in. And the ride began. I had a chat with the costumer, he didn't sound happy. As I didnt want to annoy him, I decided to stop.

alt text

I thought the destination was to his apartment, as it is usually. But this time, he wanted me to drop him at the Los Santos bank first. I turned the car, and went on my way. Took some time, but we arrived eventually. I waited in front of the bank, after a quick 10 minutes he returned.

alt text

And this time, the destination was his apartment. This wasnt just an ordinary customer, he has been my customer for over 11 months now. So he was kind of close with me. As I noticed there was something wrong with him, I decided to buy him some food, and talk with him. His mother was sick, and he was worried. We had a long chat, and finally decided to bring him home. As the food tent wasnt far from his apartment, we arrived pretty quickly. We shook hands, and told him not to pay anything. I wished him a merry christmas, and we splitted our ways again.

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #327

@TheClaw said in [TMH] TheClaw's Application for Technical Division | PENDING:

Roleplay #3

• Date: 20/12/2018

• Topic of the Roleplay: Preparing TMH Race cars for the next Grand Prix.

• TMH Member(s): @Andre

• Story: Woke up, another day and another car to prepare. Luckily I was with one of my fellow Andre. As I remember, It was wednesday, we were preparing cars for the race. We had our breakfast quickly. Then went to the garage to prepare them. He had given me advices while I was checking the tire pressures. After one our later, thankfully we found the best pressure for them. After that, we had to check the Internal Combuston Engine and MGU-K. Our racers were struggling from losing power in races, we have checked them and fixed the problem. Finally, we have checked the EGR valve and rear muffer. Now it was the time to deliver the car to the testing area. We have dropped the car in there and finished our job.

• Screenshot(s):

https://imgur.com/a/wsxhyE6
https://imgur.com/a/JpipLFC