The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Roleplay Number: 263
Participants: OC|> @Bosk , TMH| @Hoodie
Story:
Lately, I have been noticing a problem, it seems that every day more and more cars are getting stolen around the city. As racers our cars are our pride and joy, I'd hate to get mine stolen. I thought of a solution to the problem, or at least slow the thieves down. I gave a member of Overdose Crime a call to purchase some guns, he was happy to agree and we arranged to meet at their base. I got into my car and proceeded to make my way to OC's base, it wasn't that late at night, but it was dark outside. After a short while I arrived at their base and Bosk greeted me, he invited me inside and I followed.
alt text
Once inside their base, Bosk offered me a seat and I kindly obliged. We got straight down to business, he wanted to know why I wanted to come to him and meet him. I replied "Well I'm here to purchase some weapons, we're having problems with car thieves" He smirked and asked how do we know about OC and him. I told Bosk that we know OC's name from around the streets and knew we could expect high-quality weapons from them. He agreed that OC's weapons are high quality and agreed to sell us some. I told him we only needed light arms, after all, we are racers, not SWAT! Bosk recommended some eagles and some tech-9s, I thought for a moment, then agreed as they were what we are looking for.
alt text
After agreeing on the weapons and the quantity, Bosk informed me the weapons are in a storage shed. With haste, he drove me to a boat a few miles away from the base. We got into the boat and he started the engine, we then proceeded down the San Andreas river. After a few miles, he pointed out a little shed on a tiny beach. "The guns are here" he spoke, he docked the boat and we both jumped off onto the shore. He ushered me over to the shed and pointed me to a box "Here they are" I wondered how all the weapons were already boxed up, he said he had a feeling that's what we would want and all the weapons are pre-boxed for storage needs.
alt text
I was happy with the quality of the weapons he boxed for us. We lifted the box and loaded it into the storage duct of the boat. We then left the island, arriving back near the base shortly after. He told me to wait here for a second, a few moments later he showed up with an armoured truck. He then loaded the arms into the truck, I chose to sit in the back with the arms because I wanted to guard my purchase.
alt text
I directed him to our base, he kept the speed slow to avoid attention from the authorities. I feel asleep in the back of the truck, so I don't know how long we were driving for. I suddenly awoke at TMH's base, I hopped out and directed Bosk where to put the weapons down. After dropping the weapons, he looked very tired. I waited a moment while he recovered and then asked him how much we owe him? He replied $250,000, expensive but these guns were of high quality. I paid Bosk and he left bound for OC's base to return the truck.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/2GOKM2N

^[]

Role Play Number: 264.

Participants in The RP: @Kurupted; @Hoodie @birdrift

RP Scenario:I was passing buy when suddenly an accident happened.It involved 2 people a prostitute Hoodie and my mechanic friend birdrift.They had minor injuries nothing serious.I tld them to not worry about their cars as i can fix them..Birdrift cant fix it as he is injured.They were argueing about whose should i fix first.I was there like what a better way than the classic rock papper and scissors. Birdrift won as girls suck at games(We all know that).So i repaired birdrift cars first and then proceeded to repair Hoodies car.When i repaired both of their cars,they left me without paying me and went to birdrift house together.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/6Unrkbb

alt text
Role Play Number: 265

Participants in The RP: @Pump @KARIM

RP Scenario: It was an early morning on a hot Sunday when I was working in my garage located at "Red County". Suddenly, the phone rang. An unknown number was calling me, however, I answered him. Hello, James, I'll be coming to the garage, I need your service, I don't know why My car isn't working." Of course, I accepted then I went to prepare my self to get him on. Within 2 hours, he reached the garage. Anyways, I got the keys of his car, parked it inside the garage. Then, I told him to come back within 2 hours. Nevertheless, I went to my office, got the needed pieces of equipment. Then I went back to check what's the situation, what's happening to the car. I opened the hood of the car. The engine was having a huge problem, The right part of it was broken, I needed a new one. That's why, I've called some experienced buddies to get me a new engine for the car, with some new doors. After that, I checked out the problem with the oil in the car, The owner of the car was putting the wrong gas in it. This was the reason why it's literally having some troubles within the movement. I had to invite the man back after I finished getting the new engine in the car & changing it's system & clearing up the oil problem. He thanked me after I finished explaining for him the wrong thing he made about the gas.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/8ojKRkq

alt text
Role Play Number: 266

Participants in The RP: @Pump @KARIM

RP Scenario: I was going back home after a long day of work, I was literally too tired. However, The Director my the company I'm working for Mr.John Called me since I was needed for an urgent case where probably It's a fixing stuff because I'm counted as the responsible for urgent cases in just "Fixing". Nevertheless, I came back to our headquarters where I found a client waiting for me there. His car was getting off a lot of smoke, He said that he had a big accident in Las Venturas-Los Santos Highway. He, Luckily, managed to survive. Whatever, I checked What's happening inside the hood. I found just oil getting overall, I tried to clean it out with some kind of stuff used to do such things like that. Anyways, I found out that the engine didn't get damaged at all. The problem was from the "Heat Exchangers" and the "Regenerating braking". It was needed to get changed, Fortunately, I had these stuff inside the Headquarters that time, I made a change-up to the damaged stuff. The car looked like a new one when I finished clearing all the things up & I washed it up. He found it well-fixed, He paid extra money for the washing etc... then he thanked me a lot, Then he went happily back to his home.
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/sfdqpdd

@Hoodie said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
RP#256 - Trouble at the store
Participants: TMH| @TaJ , TMH| @Hoodie, OC|> @Dollface
Story:
It was early in the morning, Taj and I were looking for a store that sold these great supplements we had heard of. Apparently, they could make us race faster and be more alert, while being fully legal to use. Taj knew of a store in Las Venturas that sold them, so we made our way there. As we arrived at the store, Taj went inside, my job like usual was to find a parking spot. Eventually, I found one and waited for Taj.
alt text
As Taj was inside he approached a man that was standing at the back of the store, he greeted the man. The man introduced himself as "Dollface" that was his alias he claimed. Taj spoke to Dollface about the supplements, asking the generic questions "How much are they?", "How do they work?" and "How many can you sell to me". Dollface answered his questions quickly and fully explained everything. All was going to plan well, but suddenly Dollfaces attitude changed. He heard a word he didn't like and completely changed his attitude towards Taj. This one sentence "I'm a Racer" Taj spoke to Dollface completely changed his attitude. Dollface was now refusing to sell to a racer, he proclaimed to Taj that "Racers are the lowest of the low, they are not even good, all they do is drive around in circles like a choo-choo train". This upset Taj, he decided if this man wanted to shittalk he wanted to see him beat me in a race.
alt text
They came outside and TaJ explained to me what happened. This salesperson was rude from the start, throwing out various racer insults calling us "Dumbasses" and telling us how we don't do anything with our lives. Taj whispered in my ear how he told the salesperson to race me to prove that he's better since he is so sure he is. I laughed at this proposal, then smirked at Dollface. "So you want to race huh?" at this moment I realised I knew this man, he had been caught selling fake supplements and had a reputation for being a shit talker. This made me want to beat him in a race even more. I told him to follow us to Las Venturas Airport and try to beat me in a race. He agreed and followed us there.
alt text
We arrived at the airport and I explained the rules to Dollface, a clean race no smacking, clapping or shooting. From one end to the other end of the runway, first to the end wins. Dollface quickly agreed and on the count of 10 we took off. Dollface was out in front, but at the turn, I overtook him with a nice drift I speed down the other side of the runway and reached the end... FIRST! Dollface stopped his car, he was in so much shock he fell to the ground. Taj and I laughed as we knew he had no chance of beating us, I made Dollface apologize to Taj and we accepted. Although I thought he learnt his lesson, I gave Dollface one parting gift. I hopped up onto his hood and said "Your headlights out" with a swift kick to the headlight shattering it. Dollface then drove off and once again we were victorious.
alt text
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/AB7oaUX

alt text
Instructors Involved: Tech.Hoodie|TMH (@Hoodie)
Nature of Instructions Provided: Technical
TMH Members Present: N/A
Participants/Customers: @Will
Courses Provided [Along with Total Fee]: Cars Engine and head compartment, Cars tires and their maintenance/repairing, General checkup of parts and details about the vehicle ($4000)
Details:
As I was approaching the end of my shift patrolling San Andreas and helping people fix their vehicles, I suddenly got a call from a man by the name of Wily. From my understanding, he had purchased a vehicle recently, but he failed to get it checked. He wanted me to come to his personal home, check his new vehicle, inspect all the parts and educate him on everything about this vehicle. I kindly obliged and headed in the direction of his home, when I arrived his vehicle was sitting in the apartments carpark.
alt text
I first spoke to Willy about the car, he explained to me that he had recently brought it but he does not know anything about it. I explained to Willy "This car is your classic Hotrod, most likely 1930's" I told him I would look over the parts quickly to make sure everything is working well and that there are no issues with the car first. I inspected underneath the front of the car first to check all the parts were working good and that there were no leaks from oil. Those looked fine, so I then popped the hood and began to inspect the engine compartment, that was also fine. I then proceeded to look at the back of the vehicle, that also looked fine. I said to Willy "Everything looks good" He was happy to hear that. He then asked me about the parts of the vehicle and what they do, what they are etc. I had a look at the engine it seemed to be a V8 engine, I explained to him. Top speed was 220mph from the checks I made.
alt text
I went through the rest of the parts with Willy, as he continued to ask questions, recommendations and advice. At the end of the inspection, I took the car for a drive to double check everything was fine, it was. At the end of the drive, I explained to Willy that the only problem is the tires. They appeared to be more for the off-road driving, not on-road. He agreed and was happy to have me there to explain the parts to him. I also explained to Willy some of the maintenance he should regularly do to keep the car in top condition. I explained to Willy that it's important to check the oil and water levels regularly otherwise he will have problems, he should also visit a mechanic every now and then for a checkup. I also recommended to Willy that he keeps the engine compartment clean and to avoid overfilling oil. He then paid me and went on his way
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/uaX2y8D

alt text
RP#267- The Car Accident Part 1.

Participants : Me, SAI

Story :

The Car Accident

I slept when the phone suddenly went. When I answered, I heard my mother's panicked voice. I knew immediately that something was badly wrong. My brother was in the hospital from a car accident in the morning. I pulled on my clothes as fast as I could, and drove to the hospital. I rushed to his room, my mother and the rest were already there. My brother did not look good, but at that moment I could all be grateful that he was still alive. I asked my mother where the accident had occurred, and to my great surprise it was in Bone Country. I could not believe it, since 1990 no accident happened in Bone Country. But my mother told me that my brother could no longer keep control on the steering wheel. I thought it was very suspicious and decided to take a good look at the car. I called around, and finally found the place where cars are brought after an accident. There was a woman at the counter, but that did not matter to me at the moment. I walked straight away and after looking around for a while I found the car. There was nothing wrong with the car and I decided to go back to the hospital.

When I returned, my mother told me that there was news. Apparently my brother had taken a remedy for the accident that helps you sleep. And according to the doctor, that was what caused that accident. But as far as I knew my brother had no sleep problems, and why would he take it during the day? I decided to go back to the car, and to look at it again who knows, I missed something. I spent the whole night looking at the car, but unfortunately I could not find anything that turned out to be suspicious. I decided to call a pro detective from the SAI to take a look.

The next day I got a message from the detective I had hired, he told me that he had found something and that I had to come and see. He had found fingerprints and that he had sent them to the police department to find a match. In the meantime, he decided to view a few camera images where people had seen my brother before the accident. We found images where my brother went into a cafe with a woman, but was followed by a suspicious person. And indeed the faded figure was also there when my brother left. But in one way or another he managed to keep his face off every camera.

Unfortunately, that was all we had, but what we found strange was that the woman went into the car with my brother. But no woman was found in the car after the accident. I knew immediately that this was a conspiracy against my brother. But my detective did not think so, and we decided to go further with the research. Meanwhile, the result of the fingerprint came in, and it was indeed the woman on camera images. Her name was Krisitina Andrews. I recognized the name of something but did not know for sure. She was married and lived on the Lucky street # 44

Screenshots :

:::

https://i.imgur.com/qAJtV4i.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DBaYsX5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/cQGF9M8.jpg

:::

^[]

Role Play Number: 268

Participants in The RP: @Hoodie @Willy @Yoko_Kurama

RP Scenario: I was going home after a long day of work..The shop was on the way home so i decided to go buy some groceries.Once i was there i received a call that there is a customer nearby who wants to repair his car.I took my towtruck and drove to the location they gave me.Once reaching there i saw that there was 2 guys there.They looked like members of a gang.I went their and decided to repair it and get the hell out of their as fast as possible. When it was time for them to pay they didn't want to do it.I had to get out of there or I could have died. When I was out I called a policeman and I told him about the matter.He went in there but they had already left. When we went out of the warehouse they were there. We tried to pursue them but they shot our tires.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/GgYZxir

alt text

~[Role Play Number]~: 269
~[Participants in The RP]~ @Dystrex
~[RP Scenario]~: A sunny day, I was chilling around Red Country after a Hard working day, Suddenly My phone rings, I >actually knew the number its Mr.Rodrigez a Wild angels member I helped them once to repair their Bikes,' Hello Mr. >Pooks we actually need your help with a bullet something wrong with the engine', Ofc I accepted the mission and I >told him I will Arrive in 1Hour,
Once I arrived I found Mr.Rodrigez waiting for me behind the gates he opened the garage and we start talking >about the issue he said that he heard some bad noise recently when he drove the car and the Nitro is not working >anymore, I told him that I have to take the car with me to fix it in my working location And I will bring it Back in >Hours, so he gave me the keys and I went to my place to find a solution to this issue, I opened the trunk to check >The engine since Its equipped in the trunk, I searched for the problem....After few mins of works I found that I >should replace it and thank god I bring with me an engine and I find that the Nitro x2 Is broken and old so I >replaced it With a New Model X10 Nitro.
After a non-stop work, I solve the issue and I took the car back to Wild angels base I found Mr.Rodrigez waiting >there, I parked the car and I went talking with him we dealt about the Money and the Payment, He said he Will pay >like usual In my bank account 5.000$ And then I went back to my Home After a very hard working day since I was >very tired and exhausted
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/18eQ3WZ

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 270
~[RP Scenario]~:
I was working In my office, Then someone messaged me on my phone, it was an important message a guy named Rodrigo asking for help his car is broken in the middle of the highway he said 'Hello, sir I need some help as fast as u can my car is pretty broken and doesnt working' so I asked for the location it was Las Venturas Highway and I asked for the his car Model it Was mercedes and then I took the car equipements and put it in my TowTruck'Trunk and I start my Way to the location, After 30 minutes I arrived to the location I Found a Guy Waiting for me he was actually a Wild Angels member and his car is in very bad situation I thought it was a random problem but he actually did an accident and thankfully I took the equipements with me I told him that I am gonna start my work and I begin searching the issue after some work I found that the engine is broken and there is no oil anymore so I took a new engine from my trunk and I replaced the broken one and I added Oil and i refueled his car and changed his tired and after a hard work I repaired his car and He paid me Cash 7.300$.
It Was an easy Mission for me and again The Motor Heads proved that They are the best of the best at repairing cars and ready for any Challenge
ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/tMEupq9

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 271
~[Participants in The RP]~ @Jamal420
~[RP Scenario]~:
Once, at 9 Am in the morning, I just opened my garage waiting for a client and suddenly my phone ring, It was Officer. Jordan From a squad called NNB he said '' Hello Mr.James, I have some work for you today, I and NNB want from you to Edit and modify few cars with the last engines models V8, and a Nitro X10 I heard that The Motor Heads brought Some new models from the factory So We will appreciate it if u come to visit us to check the cars and we deal about the money later''. Of course, I accepted the challenge and I went to NNB base to check the cars, after 1 Hour, I arrived there and I found Officer. jordan waiting for me there I went to talk to him and then he showed me the cars that I have to modify, after few minutes of checkings I told him that I have to go back to my garage to bring the Engines and the nitro and I will come back in 1Hour.
I went back to my garage and put the equipment in my towtruck's trunk and I went back to NNB base and of course, Mr. Jordan waiting for me I started with the first car, I asked the officer to open the car's hood to replace the engine and the nitro after couple hours of hard working I went to the next car it was a truck actually so its pretty hard to work on it I asked again Mr. Jordan to open the truck's hood and I had to go up to replace the engine.
After about 6 Hours I finally finished my Work and I went talking with The officer he said '' thank you Mr.James for this Hard work I know you are exhausted and tired and we will give u More money for this great work and again we appreciate your help and that why we only trust The Motor Heads and Their great members and about the payment we will pay in TMH bank account about 15.000$ and we will give you about 3.000$ For this work'' of course I was happy with this work but tired in the same time so I end this deal and I went back to my Home after a nonstop work today.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/POplYpQ

alt text
~[Role Play Number]~: 272
~[RP Scenario]~:
Once, On Monday morning, it was about 8 am I guess not sure I had a message on my facebook, It was a guy called Marcos he said he is from Wild Angels ( gang ). He was asking about our last commodity and last models, and he said on the message '' Dear Mr.James thanks for accepting my friend request I appreciate man , and To be honest, I heard lately that The Motor Heads bring new commodity from their factory and I am really interested in modifying my VooDo'', So I answered him and Ofc I accepted the deal and I told him that I will meet you next to the river in 1Hour and we will deal about everything..
After 1 Hour exactly, He came with his car Voodo I went to talk with him about the deal, he said that he wants to modify everything the tired, the engine, the nitro, and even the hydraulics. I told him that we got some new commodity and its a very nice quality and latest models but we have to deal about the money from now. He said '' Don't worry about your money we will pay you like last time in your bank account'' well I didn't trust him but I had to accept the deal so I told him to follow me, We went to The Motor Heads Base to show him the car parts.
After a long road we finally arrived at the base I asked him gently to park the car to replace the old parts with new ones, and then I started replacing first I started with Engine then the tires and the last thing I replaced the Nitro
and after a hard work I finished everything And They client Called his bank account manager to send me the money and he thanked me and he went back to his base.
Again The motor Heads proved that htey are the best of Modifying the cars with the latest models and the best quality and that why people trust us everytime

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/P8mhSp2