The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Participants in The RP: TMH*|Harb and TMH|Taj|L and OC>|Rover

RP Scenario: oneday me and Mr.Taj were at our garage in blueberry once a customer came his name is Rover he is from a famous gang in Red Country he came with car called feltzer he told me that this car has problem ith engine it doesnt move for long distance when i checked it i found that engine need fix and oil need to exchange after that i told him to leave car for 1 hour and it will be ready then me and Mr.Taj started to work on the car after we have done we called Mr.Rover to come and take the car he found it faster than before then he paid me the money (1,500$) then he got in his car and left

Screenshots : https://postimg.cc/gallery/1b3mb54eg/

alt text
~[Role Play Number:]~(#32d145,black) 254
~[Role Play Name:]~(#32d145,black) An engine payback
~[Participants:]~(#32d145,black) Filex
~[Story and Screens:]~(#32d145,black)
Making a name is the steats was a work of years, many names helped and many left with their honor but the soul stayed the same insidethe tmh division and co-works, the hardest thing was to keep the group dignity and oblige everyone to respect and that was my job when i met one of the street racers, that was clearly mocking abou the group that i had to teach him a lesson and to payback using my car engine.

alt text

I called him once to orgnaize a race and to insist on a date, his voice ton was typically introducing his arrogant personality that i had to break down in one of the hardest streets in LV i chose on purpose to prove that pressure is the tmh racers moments and drove my car from ls to the location slowly.

alt textalt text

I would lie if i say i wasnt stressed when i was closer to the location and more when i passed the LV-LS limit because i knew he will be somewhere waiting but i was wrong when i found none there on my arrive

alt text

Fortuatly he came few minutes before i get bored but that time gave me confidence to relax and calm before i line with him on the start point

alt textalt text

3,2,1 and i started driving with all my power controlling the wheel on one of the hardest corners in all San Andreas and that's where was the surprise, i didnt see anyone behind me for like 1min what made me go back to find the guy car blown with no one inside it, it was obiously him who escaped to keep some respect for himself after that embarrasing moment he had although it was the definite prove that our racers are not a joke but a truth to fear and get ready to face.

alt textalt textalt text

alt text
~[Role Play Number:]~(#32d145,black) 255
~[Role Play Name:]~(#32d145,black) Always present for help
~[Participants:]~(#32d145,black) Filex
~[Story and Screens:]~(#32d145,black)

A guy called 'Steven' was driving on the highway of LV when he felt like his car is not really working well before he notices some smoke coming out of the hood, indeed he quickly parked it and stopped the engine to check the situation

alt textalt textalt text

He couldnt understand what is going, therefor he picked up his phone and composed the TMH quick help team, a mechanic with the name "Filex" answered to be fast in driving there into the location from the TMH garage in Las Venturas Cross,

alt textalt text

In the moment he arrived, the guy wasnt there because of his work, without any hesitation the mechanic took the towtruck and sticked it to the damaged car, until he reached the garage to start his work.

alt textalt text

Inside the garage, he was able to take the material and start his work, first he tried to look for the damage location, that was a hole inside one of the components in the hood, he didnt take much to close and try the car back with some cleaning stuff on it, that was a free option TMH gives to their customers

alt textalt textalt text

After few minutes, the customer was ready to pick his car, that was visualy new.

alt text

alt text
RP#256 - Trouble at the store
Participants: TMH| @TaJ , TMH| @Hoodie, OC|> @Dollface
Story:
It was early in the morning, Taj and I were looking for a store that sold these great supplements we had heard of. Apparently, they could make us race faster and be more alert, while being fully legal to use. Taj knew of a store in Las Venturas that sold them, so we made our way there. As we arrived at the store, Taj went inside, my job like usual was to find a parking spot. Eventually, I found one and waited for Taj.
alt text
As Taj was inside he approached a man that was standing at the back of the store, he greeted the man. The man introduced himself as "Dollface" that was his alias he claimed. Taj spoke to Dollface about the supplements, asking the generic questions "How much are they?", "How do they work?" and "How many can you sell to me". Dollface answered his questions quickly and fully explained everything. All was going to plan well, but suddenly Dollfaces attitude changed. He heard a word he didn't like and completely changed his attitude towards Taj. This one sentence "I'm a Racer" Taj spoke to Dollface completely changed his attitude. Dollface was now refusing to sell to a racer, he proclaimed to Taj that "Racers are the lowest of the low, they are not even good, all they do is drive around in circles like a choo-choo train". This upset Taj, he decided if this man wanted to shittalk he wanted to see him beat me in a race.
alt text
They came outside and TaJ explained to me what happened. This salesperson was rude from the start, throwing out various racer insults calling us "Dumbasses" and telling us how we don't do anything with our lives. Taj whispered in my ear how he told the salesperson to race me to prove that he's better since he is so sure he is. I laughed at this proposal, then smirked at Dollface. "So you want to race huh?" at this moment I realised I knew this man, he had been caught selling fake supplements and had a reputation for being a shit talker. This made me want to beat him in a race even more. I told him to follow us to Las Venturas Airport and try to beat me in a race. He agreed and followed us there.
alt text
We arrived at the airport and I explained the rules to Dollface, a clean race no smacking, clapping or shooting. From one end to the other end of the runway, first to the end wins. Dollface quickly agreed and on the count of 10 we took off. Dollface was out in front, but at the turn, I overtook him with a nice drift I speed down the other side of the runway and reached the end... FIRST! Dollface stopped his car, he was in so much shock he fell to the ground. Taj and I laughed as we knew he had no chance of beating us, I made Dollface apologize to Taj and we accepted. Although I thought he learnt his lesson, I gave Dollface one parting gift. I hopped up onto his hood and said "Your headlights out" with a swift kick to the headlight shattering it. Dollface then drove off and once again we were victorious.
alt text
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/AB7oaUX

discord
RP#257 - Troubled Accelerator

Participants: @Revonex, @Larsone

Scenario: It was the evening of the day, John had just bough a new Lamborghini from the car dealer and was testing the car speed that how far it could go.
imgur
While checking the car speed and going off the speed-limits off the street, a cop was on a patrol and suddenly started following John and it turned into a pursuit.
imgur
When John noticed a police car behind him with the sirens on, he was a bit nervous and didn't wanted to get into further trouble so he stopped the car on the officer's signal and parked the car.
imgur
The officer was well-behaved and John knew of his mistake so he convenience the officer that it was his mistake to go off the limits from the street speed limit. The officer understood that and warned John to not do that again, if it happens again he would be in a large trouble. John agreed and greeted the officer then both went on their ways.

^[~['New parts? Oh. What's better than our parts store my friend.']~(#bf1f54,#4b8a08)]

Role Play Number: 258.

Participants in The RP: [AA]Candy ( @Candy ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ).

RP Scenario: TMH, the famous motor heads of the town aren't just limited to repairs or racing, or even teaching about all this. TMH is also a Automotive parts manufacturer and authorized dealer. The same parts that are famous for their solid build and cheapness. This was something that TMH's new friendly organization, AA's "Candy" knew. She was now an experienced Arms Assassin and hence knew about the agreement pact signed. She, recently met with a little accident that made her vehicle a little damaged which, she, as a woman who loved her stuff up-to-date, did not like. This was why just within the next few days after the unfortunate incident, and also knowing about the deal which would help her get the fixtures in best quality and more cheaper, from The Motor Heads, the best dealers themselves, Candy had come to our Automotive garage, where, I, the leader, was luckily present. Candy had brought her Infernus which as a vehicle looked quite kindly used keeping in mind it was of a woman, But. The big but was it's condition after the little accident where no human loss was occured, but the car did had a lot of loss. It's front fender and body work, along with tire alloys, was all now damaged badly. It was all available and in stock at our facility and hence after greeting her kindly, I showed her the stuff from the garage itself. She liked the quality having known a little about some metals and hence she approved the use of the parts in her intensively loved vehicle. I then sorted out the required parts and with her presence there, took the parts near the vehicle and with help of my tools replaced the torn out ones with these new ones. After this done, I also did a little paint finish on the parts to make the vehicle just look like new, just what the customer wanted and demanded. After the process was done and the vehicle was all ready, Candy expressed how much she loved our service and hence thanked me a lot about our service. As these parts had non-ignore-able costs involved, I could not just let her go without paying and hence upon her asking about the charge, I asked for just cost-to-cost amount which was something she paid even before I asked. She was now happy to see her vehicle back to basics and I was happy to see her happy. Candy then left the place and I got back on my work of accounting a bit.

Screenshots: Click here for screenshots!

To know more about The Motor Heads and Arms Assassins' RP Agreement, Click here.

-Thanks Arms Assassins for participating.

Role Play Number: 251.

Participants in The RP: @Kurupted; @JohnnyEnglish.

RP Scenario:I was going home after a long day.I took my car and began driving in the direction of my city.The road was not full of people that day.When i nearly reached my city,i saw a my friend Johnny with his ambulance crashed against the post.I parked my car at the other side of the road and came to investigate into the matter.When i came i saw Johnny who was scared as he did not own the vehicle and he must pay a lot to his company.I went to him and told him to not worry as the best mechanic of the region is here,me.He laughed a bit and i went under the car to see what is the matter.I saw that the fuel was driping and i fixed it. As he was in a hurry he thanked me and he left the place.I waved at him while he was leaving and he did the same.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/Hl0FU6o

alt text
Role Play Number: 260.

Participants in The RP: TMH|Lily ( @Lily ); TMH|Kurupted ( @Kurupted ) DaLi (@DaLi ).

RP Scenario: I (TMH|Lily) bought a new car and a racing suit, i was testing it on LV-SF highway when i lost his control and crashed against a tree, luckly an TMH mechanich was near and came as fast as he could to help me. When he reached the car, there was smoke everywhere, i was already outside the car when he stepped in front of me asking me if i was fine. After that he took my car and we went to TMH HeadQuarters where he repaired my car and i went away. As always, TMH mechanics are the best around SA.
Screenshots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/vB5zuEC

-Special thanks to @DaLi (ZIP Worker) for participating.

alt text
alt text

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 261

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @hope - @KARIM

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: Well , it was a sunny day and i was patrolling around SA searching for people who need TMH services after driving around sa for long time finally i got a call from guy in criminal gang called karim , he wanted my help in his new Huntley because he had a incident with it so after he told me where should we meet after we ended the call i went to the location that he gave me after i arrived he opened the gates for me so i can examine after i examined it i used my towtruck to tow the Huntley then i went to our garage after we arrived i started working on the Huntley and preparing the new parts that the Huntley needs after 6 hours approx i finished working on it then i show it to karim then he gave me the money that need then he drove his Huntley back to wa base .

~[S]~(green)creenshots:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/ogp3ivyg/df7066f7/

alt text

discord

Instructors Involved: @Revonex, @TaJ

Nature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical.

TMH Members Present: @Revonex, @TaJ

Participants/Customers: @Tapi and few more Cluckin' Bell members.

Courses Provided [along with Total Fee]: The courses for dealing with over-heated engine were provided for a fees of $350.

Details: The customer had contacted TMH institute for the courses of his vehicle engine shutting down quite usually so, John together with fellow TMH called him at TMH base, they came and then John taught them how to get rid of over-heated engine and checked the engine by driving it.

ScreenShot(s):
imgur
imgur
imgur
imgur
imgur

^[alt text]

^[~[Oh right.. the high biker was driving ha! Don't take this chance again.]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 262.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [BBMC]DarkSideR ( @DarkSideR ) and many fellow members; TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ), TMH|Revonex.

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: BBMC, a famous name in the town which was now emerging to be one of the good Motorcycle clubs around is now a days always in the news for its dangerous yet "Fun" illegal activities and attitude. I was with Revonex, a fellow TMH technician, at our TMH HQ when a similar such BBMC High ranked member, who wasn't actually high, came with a person in the back seat which was fully high and the car was full on smoke. As per the approaching person, the car had met with an accident on the nearby highway where the back seat guy, who was actually a lot drunk and high, was driving. It was their fault to hand over the vehicle to such a biker who wasn't in full conscious and hence TaJ greeted em and after all this talk, got over to the car. The car had a lot of smoke coming out of the engine and hence TaJ first took care of external damage on the body work and finally fixed the engine unit with few quick fix techniques. It was now in a good position and hence after the Biker was done paying TaJ for his such a less-time-notice service, TaJ suggested him the doctor at BC Hospital to take the high person who also had gotten some injury and scars. The biker then thanked TaJ and Revonex who assisted TaJ in all the process and then got his way with fellow bikers to the place suggested.

Special thanks to BBMC for participating!

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/hvzeLCG