The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

^[alt text]

^[~[Calm down Biker, TMH is here to get yo' harley fixed, ''ASAP''.]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 232.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [BBMC]Griffin[C] ( @Griffin ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ), TMH|Chemist|MoS ( @chemist ) & TMH|Blue|PP ( @Blu ).

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: Another usual afternoon, sun was shining so was the spirits of TMH Technicians present at TMH's LS East Garage. TaJ along with Chemist and Blue were present there when a biker "Griffin" from the new big boys in town "BBMC" came. He told how he was very much worried for an extreme part of his life, his motorcycle. It, reportedly, was giving continuous troubles and the Self-start function wasn't actually working too often. Apart from this his headlights had gone too much dim at nights too which was more like a threat to his life on road. His leader had actually then suggested him the way leading to TMH's garage. He was hopeful on our services and hence TaJ assured him that his hope will get succeeded. Then the technicians, probably already knowing the issue, went on work. The fault, as predicted, wasn't a too much big of a trouble. It was a minor issue, it was fault of a old and weaken Battery. Chemist then went into the garage storage to check if they had a spare battery and to the luck of BBMC biker, they did. Technicians then replaced the battery and upon a final check the bike's revvs had "came back to life" as it's owner described it. Griffin then thanked TMH for it's valuable, quick and cheap services and paid the nominal amount asked. And yes, not to forget. The old battery was now gifted... gifted to the garbage bin.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):
:::
https://imgur.com/a/vPrd1B8

^[alt text]

^[~[Do not panic, Doctor. This patient is an easy one.]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 232.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [SAM]NRG ( @NRG ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ) and TMH|Blue|PP ( @Blu ).

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: An lovely busy evening for TaJ who, after finishing the service at TMH LS Garage earlier, came to the Blueberry garage now. He was along with a fellow TMH Technician Blue when, as they were just waiting, a doctor had came on his Medical Institution's wayfarer which had been in his supervision and control since ages now. That SAM Medic was very sad and could barely talk flawlessly. TaJ then brought some water for him during what Blue already started inspecting the bike. TaJ then found out more details on it and got to know that actually it was being used daily since too many days now. It's prime function was to reach to poor areas inaccessible by ambulances to respond on emergency situations. The doctor was the person who had this duty and hence the bike was mostly driven by himself alone. The trouble making thing was that the bike was now taking a lot of time to get started first of all, secondly it would get it's ignition off at any moment of time. In the doctor's own words, it had "lost the crisp" with the years of wear and tear. TaJ then assured him that the bike will be fixed soon and hence went to accompany Blue in his quick inspection. Upon the check, the technicians found out that the vehicle was actually having a spark plug issue and lack of maintenance due to which the engine oil was also very old. TaJ then asked the doctor if they should fix it all and after his predicted approval they installed the new goodie and a new high performance engine oil. TaJ also checked on some nuts and screws which all seemed well enough. After this the doctor was given a chance to test the service by experiencing the bike himself. The customer was fully satisfied and love the service. TMH thanked for being so kind and helpful, and paid the amount charged.

https://imgur.com/a/HW4mVDb

^[alt text]

^[~[We got you covered aerially, too. No worries NNBs.]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

@nori999 said in National Narcotics Bureau - Media Archive:

alt text
ROLE PLAY
PARTICIPANTS: @Blu @TaJ @nori999
STORY:

we needed to repair our helicopters after a bad crash ,i took permission from the command To repair it .
So i called group ~[The Motor Heads]~(#09961c) to fix our helicopters. After their arrival at the base NNB , i explained the problem to them and took them to the helicopters, They checked the helicopters and repaired it after a long time .
all Thanks to group ~[The Motor Heads]~(#09961c) .
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[~[This highway trip didn't go as planned, right biker ?.]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 234.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [BBMC]Griffin[C] ( @Griffin ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ), TMH|DJO|P ( @DJO ).

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: TMH Leader along with an technician were at TMH Race station (ex Base) for special purpose technical issues resolving. Once the task was done and the race vehicles were now back in shape, both got free. When TaJ was just about to dismiss DJO and leave for some casual Sunday Cinema break, he received a call. The caller was some Biker from much renowned new biker group BBMC. The biker was in a miserable condition. At a time when he had to report to his president's call for an important meet, his bike stopped right in center of LV-SF Highway. He had now pulled onto the side of the road and was wanting somebody's help so bad. His mind then got struck of TMH. The famous, efficient and effective mechanics. TaJ then postponed the Sunday enjoyment plan and asked DJO to come along to fix up some stuff. They then reached the location and found the biker, in a sweating tired position standing right there waving at them. They then talked a little after which they went on working on his '11 Harley. The bike was looking all fine but the main trouble which DJO found, was lack of Coolant which made it overheat. The smokes were yet another examples of it's this condition. TMH then found out that they already had a coolant bottle in their towtruck's storage area. TaJ then got it from there and filled the bike with it. Apart from that, TaJ also re-checked the nuts and screws. It was all well and hence they both talked with the person. He was thankful after hearing to those revvs come alive. After this the asked payment amount was successfully received by the Technicians and hence they went their way to the Headquarter.

https://imgur.com/a/FoklYGi

^[alt text]

^[~[Damn you, doggie.]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 235.

@scorpyo said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #
Personal Roleplay #3
Participants: @TaJ
Description: This evening, i received a call from a TMH mechanic, he said that he was going to have some launch at the pizza shop in LS when he got chased and bitten by a dog. I got the required tools and responded there as fast as possible. When i arrived there, first thing i did is that I stopped the blood circulation to prevent infection. After that i managed to clean the wounds, bandaged them then took him to LS local hospital to sew them there
thank god it wasnt too serious.
Screenshots :

Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text

^[alt text]

^[~[NRG Fun and Pizza. Seems like a perfect combo, right Cluckin' ?.]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 236.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ); [Cluck]Tapi[L] ( @Tapi ), [Cluck]MetalHead ( @MetalHead ), [Cluck]Green ( @Green ) and [Cluck-H]DarkSideR ( @DarkSideR ).

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: A free tuesday. Not many of those are experienced by Racer TaJ of TMH, but today it was. There wasn't actually much stuff to be done by him so he just took control of his NRG-500 after many months and went on local Stunting. The stunting included many jumps, Willeys, stoppies and what not. The tires were screaming as hell and hence the fun was getting multiplied more and more. TaJ's course of action was around LV Highways. After the fun, TaJ felt a little hungry and tired. Hence he thought of going to LV X where mostly someone or the other is having some food stalls and such easy available stuff. TaJ went there with this hope and luckily found many food vans and pizza boys, all thanks to Cluckin Bell. It was a new Chicken restaurant in the town which TaJ has had heard alot in the Advertisements around the block. TaJ then went ahead to Tapi and ordered some food which was made in quite a quick time and satisfied hunger of TMH Leader. TaJ then paid the amount along with a little "goodluck" tip of around a 50 bucks. After this TaJ continued his journey to stunting with the skills been taught by TMH's allies, Cunning Stunts!

Special thanks to @Cluckin-Bell for participating!

https://imgur.com/a/xFiXvOU

^[alt text]

^[~[This repair didn't cost you as much money as it costed my hand. But have fun pizza boy!]~(black,green,green,green,black)]

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 237.

@johnnyenglish said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay #
Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: @TaJ @Tapi
Description: A normal beautiful day in San Andreas, I was patrolling around the calm and serene district of Blueberry when I got a call from a distressed pizza deliverer, he said that his name was Tapi and that he needed urgent first aid at his position, upon more inquiry, I came to know that he had wrecked his car, so he called a mechanic called TaJ to repair it, but in the middle of repairing the engine, due to some unknown faults, the engine caught fire and provided with a little fuel leak, and a small explosion, burnt Taj's hand severely. I arrived at the scene in no time for I was in close proximity, upon arrival I could see a distressed Pizza Deliverer and a mechanic bent over on the ground, writhing, screaming and clutching his right arm tightly.
Time was of the essence, I immediately examined the wounds, despite the looks of varying severity, they were not fatal, nor did they need further treatment in a hospital, I carefully applied some burn-recovery cream on the burnt area, and softly wrapped it up with a sterile gauze bandage to prevent it from further harm, after a bit of rest the mechanic was ready to roll again, and I went my way.
Screenshots :
https://imgur.com/a/Pa6IAKO

alt text
~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 238
~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: Wild Angels @Arone
~[R]~(green)P Scenario:
I was in the garage as usual, until I got a call after answering the call, he said that he was the BOSS of the gang "Wild Angels" and that he needed some help in mechanics because his car had a problem with the engine and minor damage to the front doors and glass. I had no objection to rejecting his request. He asked me to meet at the base of his gang to take a look at the car and then I went to the desired place with my towtruck .
After I arrived, the manager was by my side and I was doing the work. I checked the engine and found it disabled so i replaced it with another,also i added a door and added more raw glass to avoid damage
in the end the work I did was wonderful and I put my touch thereand,the boss was surprised to see how his car became

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/ghCAeDk

alt text

~[R]~(teal,teal)ole Play Number: 239

@nori999 said in National Narcotics Bureau - Media Archive:

alt text
ROLE PLAY
PARTICIPANTS: @TaJ @nori999
STORY: Today i received a call about one of our boats was crashed i called the leadership about it and took permission to fix it , i checked my phone looking for a friend number he is a masterful mechanic of a group The Motor Heads., i called him to come after he arriving at our base i explained to him the problem and Then we went to the boat , he checked it and searched for the problem and then fix it.
Thankyou group The Motor Heads.

Screens:
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: 240
Participants: @Shadowz
RP Scenario:
Today I received a call from a close friend of mine in a gang that operates throughout San Andreas. He had been in some kind of "car chasse" and had heavily damaged his car. He wanted me to come to the OverdoseCrime Base and have a look at it, so I accepted and headed on my way. As I arrived I noticed the car was heavily damaged, the engine was pretty much gone and the hood had come clean off. I had a look over all the parts and most of them seemed to be okay, I decided he should only need the engine replaced. Plus some minor panel-beating to get all the dents out, luckily I had a spare engine in my truck that fitted that particular model of car. I had a look over the car and replaced the engine, then I pulled all the dents out.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/erfVins

alt text
~[TMH]~(lime,green,lime,green) Takes on - ~[RaceTECH]~(green,black,green).-
Type: Race Flag
Participants: Me, @Licano & Other rTech guys.
Winner & Prize: Me 2nd. Lica in a ditch :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Around 50kish (FlagPayout).
Screenshots:
alt text alt text

^[alt text]

~[I]~(green)nstructors Involved: Tech.TaJ|TMH ( @TaJ ).

~[N]~(green)ature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical.

~[T]~(green)MH Members/Helpers Present: None.

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: [ICE]Clash|ssHQ ( @clashgamer ).

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Police dodge's engine unit's quick fixing; $1000.

~[D]~(green)etails: A cold day of arising winter, TMH Founder TaJ was at his group's headquarters for just about 10 minutes when he got a call. The caller was an ICE Police officer. The squad had now been in the news for it's multiple success stories. The officer's name was "Clash" and he was it's ssHQ which was sure, a reputed rank. The officer was actually calling for a different kind of help. That help was to train him about their most widely used vehicle, the Dodge, it's Engine compartment and quick fix techniques so as to avoid calling mechanics when the time is less. TaJ then agreed and as a TMH Instructor, went to the location of ICE HQ.

^[]

After arrival, TaJ met officer Clash at the parking itself. The officer didn't seem to waste any much time and was very excited because as per him, he loved vehicles and mechanical works ever since childhood, but Cop life was something he admired as a teenager so that is what he picked. After this little convo, TaJ asked him to show him the vehicle he'd like to learn upon. The car was indeed a very powerful and had a power packed motor from GM. TaJ then started a check on the vehicle to know more about it before fixing current troubles and teaching the officer.

^[]

As expected by both the men, the vehicle was driven very rough-toughly and hence it did have few problems, biggest one of which was it's Radiator which was now very old. It, accompanied by the Air filter were the parts that heavily demanded a change. Those were both one of most important parts but were losing their functionality which would often make the vehicle stop all of a sudden and work only after a little rest. Upon asking, the officer agreed to all these conditions that the vehicle was indeed causing such troubles.

^[]
^[]

TaJ, then having such parts as a backup in his own vehicle, installed them in the vehicle and made sure that the officer was having a keen eye on the working. Upon getting done, TaJ asked the officer to himself give the vehicle a check and make sure everything was fine. Also TaJ asked him to theoretically tell whatever he observed and learned; upon all that being good enough, TaJ assured the cop that TMH Garages would be very much happy to help them in any future condition if he can not himself fix it with the tips and tricks. The officer was amused by this useful service and hence thanked TaJ upon paying him.

^[]
^[]
^[]
^[]
^[]

Click here in case screenshots are bugged.

-Thanks ICE for participating.