The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

Roleplay Number : 221

Participants : @TaJ and @BlaZZey

RP Scenario : Food company employees who set out to make the delivery were had to stop their car this afternoon as a result of a problem with their car at Los Santos-Las Venturas Highway. This was unexpected and they had to find a solution immediately. That's why today afternoon I got a call about that issue. I went over, talk to them and figure out what the problem is. Then I asked for permission to check the car. When I looked at the engine, I understood the problem.
The overall structure of the timing belt made of rubber. The timing belt operates on the crankshaft. This section enables the valve to open and close by moving the eccentric shaft as soon as it is activated. The timing belt, which starts the rotation movement after the crankshaft, operates with continuous timing. Since it works continuously, it begins to wear out after a certain period of time. That was exactly the problem with this car. The timing belt had to be replaced. I explained it in a way that they would understand. They told me that they accepted every repair method. The only thing that matters to them is; the car was working properly again. I made the necessary renewal. I changed the timing belt, and I also noticed a problem with the air in the front right tire. I checked it out, and I figured you could at least manage it for a while. They could solve this problem when they went to the gas station. I looked at the car, and everything looked good. After repairs were done, they paid me. They said they were grateful and thanked me, and they got into the car and went away.

Screenshots :

:::

https://imgur.com/a/O3iJ4In

alt text
~[I]~(green)nstructors Involved: Tech.Xtream|TMH

~[N]~(green)ature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical.

~[T]~(green)MH Members/Helpers Present: N/A

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: [WA]Hope (@hope)

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Car's body work and learning how to change a car tire. - 500$

~[D]~(green)etails: So , The Motor Heads is one of the most famous services for cars and for organizing legal races. For today , Xtream one of the top brass of the TMH Technical Division had a costumer. He was at one of the San Fierro Garages smoking a cigarette when the costumer came. He was called Hope and he wanted to take one of our courses. Hope was interested to learn more about car parts and how to change his car's tire.

alt text
alt text

Then Xtream taught him one of the most important car parts of Hope's Mercedes and the function of each part. He also told Hope about the housepower of the engine and the inside structure of the car. Hope was amazed about what a nice car he owned. Hope decided to check for a more detailed search at the garage we had in San Fierro where we checked about the work rate of the vehicle and the condition of it.

alt text
alt text

After the detailed check-in ,Xtream showed Hope a video about the process of changing a car's tire. There he learned about which tools does he need and he learned everything step by step. After the video Xtream explained him not only in theory but he removed the tire and placed a new one. When he replaced the tire he asked Hope to remove the tire and to put back on the better tire. Hope manged to change it successfully with a litte help from Xtream. He was happy about the course and was willing to continue. After the course they ate lunch at Burger Shot and then they went back to their own work.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Click here if spoilers can't open

alt text

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 222.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [NNB]Final ( @Final324 ), [NNB]Paradox ( @Paradox ), Officer.Tapi ( @Tapi ) and TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ).

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: TMH Leader TaJ was at TMH LS Garage when he got a call from the Blueberry Garage's managers who were asking him to transport some particular parts that they later sent a list of a in shape of a mobile text. TaJ agreed upon this and started loading the demanded parts into his vehicle. Once done he started his journey up to Blueberry. While going through the LS Beach side Highway, He heard a vehicle with police siren coming his way. TaJ slowed down and when he carefully saw it was NNB who were coming. As being innocent, TaJ pulled over on the side of the road as they asked and then started a talk with a new police officer accompanied by the NNB Agents. The officer told that they had got a lead from their "trusted sources" that I was actually transporting narcotic elements to another state in my car. They tried to make excuses of me "illegally" racing with that vehicle but upon knowing that TMH avoids illegal anything, they straight on came on the point. Upon this TaJ simply gave his License ID and allowed the officer to check the vehicle and clear all of his doubts. The officer, along with NNB Agents keeping an attentive eye on his actions, checked the vehicle and as expected, did not find anything special than automotive parts. He then apologized for the harassment and delay of transport caused and returned the documents and greeted TaJ with a good-luck about his growing group.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/wbumsfS

alt text

THE MOTOR HEADS ROADTRIP/SPEED RALLY!

alt text
Today (10/21/2018) The Motor Heads and fans gathered at our base (The Big Ear), To have some old-fashioned fun with a road trip around San Andreas. This wasn't a standard road trip because being racers we sometimes like to show off so we brought our fastest cars and revved a couple engines on our way around the map.
alt text alt text alt text

^[]

^[Today (22/10) was indeed an active day as far as The Motor Heads are concerned.]
^[Looking at wide presence of the members and helpers, Leader TaJ planned an Road trip across BC, LV and LS.]
^[The roadtrip was to start at TMH Headquarters and end at TMH LS Garage. The motoring heads surely did have fun!
]

^[TMH RT - 22/10 AFTERNOON (1/2).]
^[TMH RT - 22/10 AFTERNOON (2/2)]

^[Thanks for viewing. Have a nice day!]

alt text

Role Play Number: 223

Participants in The RP: @Green (TMH) , @CptJones (OC) , @Elyes (OC) @MrThomas (OC)

RP Scenario:TMH recieved a anonymous call by a costumer who wanted to buy car parts from our Blueberry garage. He gave TMH information that they will proceed at the garage around 15:00 o'clock. Then in duty was Xtream and the newest mechanic Green. They were working on something and also preparing the crates to move the car parts. Then the guys arrived. As they noticed they were a gang in Las Venturas called Overdose Crime. They were pleased to do business with us. Their men helped us move the creates to their van meanwhile Xtream and their boss were negociating about a price. They agreed on a 12'000 dollars fee. They shook hands and then went to their own business.

ScreenShot(s):
https://imgur.com/a/RivyTNy

alt text

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 224.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [SAFP]Saint ( @Saint21 ), Lucifer ( @Lucifer ), TMH|Chemist|MoS ( @chemist ) and TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ).

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: The Motor Heads leader, along with Manager of Staff Chemist was at TMH LV Race Station going through some paper work when there came a new guy in the town, "Lucifer". TaJ greeted him and to his surprise the guy was there in an angry mood. As he was new in the town, he noticed TMH's advertisements all around the city. Also he heard many people talking about TMH in the markets. This guy with a new car was very surprised and angry to know that how famous we were at what we do. He felt like challenging us for no reason, just to "show us where we belong". TaJ then accepted the challenge as always and asked him to bring his toy. They then linedup at LV Highway's one end for a "end of road" Drag Race. TaJ was accompanied by Chemist while the other guy was all alone with his own ego. They than began on a countdown and as soon as they crossed the corner which was the end of their race, TaJ was declared victorious. It was known that how and why TMH was actually best and deserved all of that Fame we have earned over the years. Just as they crossed and with the enertia of the vehicles, they kept going for a long with a little lowered yet high speed when a cop from San Andreas Federal police spotted them. He then got in atalk with TaJ and the guy who acted all innocent, becuase he was all new to this. TaJ, being leader of an legalized professional racing group, was all calm and showed the officer papers of TMH's existence. The officer was well satisfied and decided to let TaJ go. The challenging young man seemed happy to know this, unless the officer told him that he wasn't legal to do this, not even close to racing. TaJ then wished the guy goodluck and left with Chemist, while the officer handcuffed the person and took him for a ride. A ride to SAFP HQ, in Northern Las Ventures.

https://imgur.com/a/3x8C7A1

alt metni

~[Roleplay Number #]~(green,black,black,black,black,black) 225

~[Participants in RP #]~(green,black,black,black,black,black) @Green , @PUNCH

~[RP Scenario #]~(green,black,black,black,black,black) I was waiting at my Pay'n Spray shop and i get a call from a Cluck guy. He said that he has an accident and their van is not working anymore. So i picked up my towtruck if they need to pulling, and went to the way. After a while i've saw their crash at TieraRobada-BC near a bridge i pulled neaer my towtruck talked about the situation, he said they have order , so i speed up a little bit and took care of engine and blowed tire after everything done they give a one package of HotChickenWings menu.

~[Screenshots #]~(green,black,black,black,black,black) https://imgur.com/a/eXkqXg1

alt text

~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: 226.

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: [BBMC]Arkantos[E] ( @Arkantos ); TMH|TaJ|L ( @TaJ ).

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: A tiring Thursday Afternoon for TMH Leader TaJ. Due to many petrolheads being out on holidays, much stuff stress had come on the leader's head. But that is his job after all, to control the group and keep it running no matter what happens around. Therefore after all this said and thought by the leader, he had agreed to control the LS Garage all alone today. His job was to cater any customer that bumps into the prestigious garage. While on his wait for a customer, just for what he had been staying there, a customer came. The person looked like a professional Biker with "BBMC" written on his jacket. In his fat American accent he asked TaJ to "look over mah bike's motorh. It isn't workingh like it used to. It's more like pushiing it while driving now.", The technician than got to the work as that's what his duty is and started looking over the vehicle. It was a forsure old bike with a heavy blowing motor. After a little in-detail inspection, TaJ found out that it wasn't a motor failure rather a airfilter trouble. The biker was busy riding the bike more than taking it's care. It's airfilter was full of dirt and unwanted particles, even leaves. TaJ then told the biker about it's miserable condition which wasn't allowing the Engine to have fresh air and burn the fuel in a better way to provide a better experience, and the rich biker asked him to "eh just fix it brahh.. add new one, I don't care." After this, TaJ went into the garage and got a new air-filter which was then installed by himself. Upon a final check the bike's revs had came alive as per it's owner. He was alot happy with this quick yet reliable and efficient service by TMH Technician. He then paid the amount asked and took his property, his bike, back to the roads along with his MC friends, or rather, Brothers.

https://imgur.com/a/boJL397

alt text
Role Play Number: 227

Participants in The RP: [SWAT*]Carter (@Carter) TMH|Final|P (@Final324)

RP Scenario:Today a officer has requested a mechanic help to his damaged car and i was so close to him when i've arrived to scene i saw 2 of his vehicle's tires were blew up i just took my tool box and helped him first i removed the tires and replace them with the new ones he had 2 extra tires on his cruriser he was lucky that i didnt had to tow his car i've dealt with the situation in the scene so i replace the tires and took 200 dollars for it he was proud of our services another day was done with succes

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/4hZDWNV

alt text

That's Correct! ~[THE MOTOR HEADS STUNT TEAM IS HERE!!]~(green,black)

alt text
TMH is producing a totally new aspect to the group just to create a fun environment to the server and show off our skills along with our allies in Cunning Stunts. Together TMH & CS will show SAES the way things can be done in the motoring industry! In the next upcoming weekends and some weekends courtesy of The Motor Heads. We will be being server wide Stunt Arenas, Pop-UP Stunt Zones & Loads of other throttle gaging events! Some for money and some for show but all are invited to join along with your Cunning Stunts & TMH Hosts! Our first Pop up Stunt Zone was hosted tonight (10/27/18) Information Below.

alt text
Type of Activity: Pop-up Stunt Zone
Participants: @Licano & Myself along with other members of SAES
Screenshots:
alt text

alt text

alt text

-TMH Technicians Working on [27/10/2018]-
TMH Technicians Involved: Tech.TaJ|TMH
Estimated Duration of Working: 10 minutes
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 10-14.
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/849n1wJ