The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @Royal-Flush

~[R]~(green)P Scenario:
It was a casual day for a mechanic just like me, When suddenly two guys approached my workshop, I realized at that moment that I had a phone call yesterday from one of my clients Royal Flush entrusting me with fixing their member's car, So I opened the gate and welcomed them to my shop.
alt text

They asked me to create a miracle and make their car ideal for racing (illegal racing) and I gratefully accepted their proposal.
alt text

After getting a look under the hood, I described to them the modifications required for the car and we agreed on the final price they should pay.
alt text

After numerous hours of work, I just needed to put the final touches and it would be accomplished.
alt text

But when I was going to hand the car over to its owners, they explained to me they couldn't pay for it simply because it was over their budget. I was infuriated by that!
alt text

Luckily, after some more negotiations with them, we settled on an agreement that they will pay me 25% of what they gain in illegal racing till they can pay for the car.
And by that, I waved goodbye to them and left to resume my everyday work...
alt text

alt text

TMH Technicians Working on: 01/10/2021
TMH Technicians Involved: @Fatroucha
Estimated Duration of Working: 30min
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 8
Screenshots:

[s=]alt text[/s]
[s=]alt text[/s]
[s=]alt text[/s]
[s=]alt text[/s]
[s=]alt text[/s]
[s=]alt text[/s]
[s=]alt text[/s]
[s=]alt text[/s]

alt text

Participants in rp : @Royal-Flush

I got a call from a friend that had crashed her vehicle on the brigde near Whetstone. There was nothing to wonder about, i jumped into the towtruck and started driving towards her.

When i came there i could see a damaged Sultan that i brought back to TMH base. I got the car up onto the ramp and tore the damaged parts off before i replaced them with new ones.

I showed her the end result, and she was happy with it. We agreed that payment and paperwork was gonna be sent to her adress before she took off in her newly fixed car.

alt text

More screenshots
[s=]

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

[/s]

alt text
@nevs said in Royal Flush | Media Archive:

alt text

Towing a wreck

Date: 20.10.21
Roleplay number: 69
Participants: @Royal-Flush @TMH-The-Motor-Heads

alt text
After the incident earlier Nevs called The Motor Heads. They were quite busy that day, and werent able to come and have a look straight away.
In the meantime Nevs sat down behind one of the computers at the Royal Flush headquarters. He sent a couple of emails responding to customers and sending some offers to potential clients..

alt text
The Motor Head called and said that they were ready to head over and have a look at the vehicle. Both Nevs and Villain met outside to meet the Mechanic.

alt text
The mechanic started to ask how they were doing and if everything was allright, before asking more technical questions regarding the incidet. Villain and Nevs answered as good as they managed, so that the mechanic would have the best perspective possible before taking a closer a look.

alt text
The mechanic looked inside the engine, and didnt see too much external damages.. He therefore told Villain to try and start the engine. As he turned the key, smoke popped out of the engine... The engine did not turn on either. There seemed to be some serious issues..
The mechanic turned towards Nevs and said..

"Well... This is atleast nothing that we can fix here. Even thou the engine seems fine from outside, there are some major internal damages".

alt text
The mechanic hooked the car onto his towtruck and got ready for the drive back to his workplace. Nevs and Villain wanted to join in, so Villain ran over to their parking spot to get another car.

alt text
At the garage, they raised the car up - and had a look under it too.

alt text
The mechanic explained what he believed the issue was, and was confident that they could fix the engine.

"Can you also do something with the chassie? I mean.. There are some dents, and the front bumper and such is totaled", Nevs asked.

"Yes, for sure - your wish my command", he replied.

alt text
"Sounds good to me", Nevs said and handed over his card. "Here is my card. Call me when it is done".

alt text
The mechanic said he would get started right away - and that it wouldnt take too long.
They finished off with a quick handshake, before Nevs and Villain headed back to the Royal Flush headquarters for some more work.

alt text

• 1 month later...