The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
Date: 27/04/2021
Participants: Me & @Veneno-x
Backstory:

:::

It was a quiet night, until I received an urgent call from veneno, he informed me that he did a car accident. I went quickly to he's location, luckily I was near. I examined the car and I took it with my Tow Truck and we went directly to our garage. The car was in a mess, The Left door got removed The trunk was broken same as the hood. The engine and some other specs was a bit damaged. Our costumer was satisfied with my job, he liked what I've done and he appreciated the hard work that I've done to make his car look like a new again. He paid me for my hard work, and gave me a good tip.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
@alperens said in AlperenS's CC Activities:

alt text
alt text
Activity number: 48
Date: 28.04.2021
Information: Reparing Car in LV GARAGE

It was a quarantine day however I was on my work with government allow. I was repairing some cars at LV X and I got an urgent call from racer @Killer . He said that I crashed my car into a shop wall, so I need your help. I got my towtruck, turned on the warning light and on my way to accident site. When I arrived in there, I talked with him and took the car with my towtruck. I need the garage for repair it but I dont have any garage key. when I was thinking about what to do, it occurred to me to call sir @Anas . I asked to him that "Sir, can you open any garage to help me. I need a garage for repair a car." He said of course and I towed the car to garage. After some checking, I realized that oil filter and injector of the engine was not working well. I changed them with new ones. Then I looked the front part of the car. The hood and lights were broken so I also changed them with new ones. This repair took about my 50 mins. I did some discount for him and got my payment. Thanks for help sir @anas

CC members: @anas
Other members: @Killer
Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/TLCd2dJ
alt text

alt text
-TMH Racers Take On: -
Type: Race Flag
Participants: @Gonza @Evans @Petrow @SlapBobs @MaRoO @juanes12 @brotherhoodman and orther persons...
Winner & Prize: alt text
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text

alt text
-TMH Racers Take On: -
Type: Race Flag
Participants: @Gonza @Evans @Petrow @SlapBobs @MaRoO @juanes12 @brotherhoodman and orther persons...
Winner & Prize: 1. Petrow alt text
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text