The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

~[I]~(green)nstructors Involved: Tech.TaJ|TMH ( @TaJ ) and Tech.Chemist|TMH ( @chemist ).

~[N]~(green)ature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical.

~[T]~(green)MH Members/Helpers Present: N/A

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: [ALT]Tapi<off> ( @Tapi ).

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - On-road Vehicle Infotainment and Security Alarms etc. Illustration and teaching ; $1000.

~[S]~(green)tory: TaJ and Chemist were available technicians at TMH HQ in Bone County, when a Trucker company ALT's new yet old trucker, "Tapi" ringed there. Upon TaJ's picking up of the call, it was known that it was for the reason that Tapi wanted to train and get more known to the new Trucks and their security and infotainment systems. So as his HQs and other many members were busy, he had to contact TMH Institute's Instructors for the guidance. TaJ and Chemist then reached at ALT HQ in Blueberry.

:::

When they met Tapi, he shows them one of the Trucks. Those were latest technological truckers. The Old man tapi's worry was legit as if he had been rely-ed on self understanding of them, It would be really tough and unpromising for him. So after a little look, TaJ started observing the truck by opening a passenger door. The interior was alot comfortably designed, but also could act as a "pain in the ass" if you are not familiar with it.

TaJ then sat inside the truck for a better view of all the gadgets installed, to later explain to Tapi. Chemist, at that moment, stood outside telling Tapi more about the vehicle's Engine capabilities. Soon TaJ called Tapi Inside and made him sit at driving side. TaJ first illustrated the Infotainment system's working to him, so that his big journeys can be a little bit pleasing with help of those high bass songs and much more. Handless calling was yet another feature the trucker desired from a long.

After Infotainment, TaJ explained more parts of the Interior to him, which included the functioning of latest gen auto locking feature, the Air conditioning, steering wheel controls and much more. After this, the trucker urged that they should go on a little test drive around the town of Blueberry so that he can practically observe the functioning. And so, as planned, they went on a ride where TaJ asked him to operate every single feature as explained earlier. Tapi was now enough good with the functioning and so they came back to ALT HQ. There Tapi paid to the TMH Technical Instructors and bidded a goodbye to them. Now they went back to TMH HQ in the neighboring town.

Click here in case screenshots are bugged.

-Thanks Everyone for participating.

alt text

Role Play Number: 212

Participants in The RP: @Dodoo

RP Scenario: It was shiny worn day. I was sitting on my towtruck at TMH outpost. My old friend Dodoo visited me with his old scrap roadtrain. He told me "Its time to upgrade this scrap into new machine". Yes, it was true everything were damaged and old. I got his vehicle to my workplace and quickly thought about it. Firstly, i checked his engine. Engine was damaged, there were some bruises. While im checking it Dodoo told me to new color will be so good for roadtrain. Then i quickly done the paintjob. After it drying i repaired its engine. Afterwards i went to backside and checked the where the trailer attached. It was clear so i decided to checking the underside. It got oldest main pipe i ever seen. This part was expensive but for my friend Dodoo i made little bit discount. I changed it and got his new vehicle to him. He was so cheerful and because of payment i was too.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/mv0umB4

Role Play Number: 213

Participants in The RP: @StarDust

RP Scenario: My phone rang, the caller said his vehicle was broken and in urgent need of help I grabbed my toolbox immediately and asked him where the vehicle was broken. Fortunately nearby, he immediately described it and said he was waiting for me behind the mechanic service. Already coming to maintain the vehicle, but the car is broken. I took my bag immediately and went to the parking area behind the mech station I talked a bit and asked him to tell me exactly what kind of problem the vehicle has while he was explaining the engine in front of the car I was examining. At the end of the problem found and immediately by removing the motor cables in the engine that I started to remove the stuck junk all problems solved the tool was longer working as before.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/gOaJJyc

alt text

~[I]~(green)nstructors Involved: Tech.TaJ|TMH ( @TaJ ).

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: SEAL|Alliances[vL] ( @Alliances ).

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Police land vehicle engine department knowledge, as requested at the Institute topic; $1000.

~[D]~(green)etails: TaJ, at TMH Blueberry Garage, was waiting for a customer, or a student as we may call him who had booked an TMH Institute related appointment from TaJ earlier the day. While waiting, The guy arrives. He, as he mentioned, was a new Police Officer working in Las Ventures Police Department. He was wondering how he could learn more on his department's most powerful car's Engine in order to quickly fix it while any troubles that may get caused.

TaJ then greeted him and after a little talk, TaJ then asked him to open the boot. It was a 500 horses under the hood on that Motor. It was extremely powerful, and the fact that the vehicle had a very aerodynamical body, it might make it more quick and handle able in those high intensity police chases. After a little inspection himself, TaJ starts teaching the officer.

Part by part, Screw by screw, TaJ first explained him their workings. After this, every major part was thoroughly explained. This included the air filter, the belt, air conditioning and all other internals. After this the car electronics were thoroughly explained. Major quick fixes in case the vehicle gets down were also told by the Instructor.

After all the explanation. TaJ asked Alliances to briefly explain what all he learned in the lesson. After a satisfactory response from the officer on his "something new" experience, He and TaJ both seemed truly satisfied. Shortly then Alliances received a call from his seniors at the PD, who were calling for his presence there within next few minutes. Therefore Alliances paid the officer all his dues and finally the officer got back on way, this time with a lot of knowledge and inspiration.

-Thanks SEAL|Alliances[vL] for participating.

alt text

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: [ALT]Bozi ( @Bozi ).

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Cars Quick Fix illustrations ; $1000.

~[D]~(green)etails: TaJ was waiting at TMH HQ in Bone county for some new order when an ALT member named "Bozi" called him. Bozi had called to get a little quick fix illustrations and knowledge from TMH Institute because ALT Mechanics were busy lately and he was a relatively new member who wanted to learn and improve quick. So TaJ fixed a time with him and went to ALT Base.

They then met each other when TaJ parked his towtruck at side and came towards the trucker. Bozi then explained that how 1 of their ALT vehicles, a Hunter, often gets troubles within the way itself and all they have to do is wait long long for towtrucks to come and get it tow-ed. So TaJ asked him to take him on a little ride to see if and what sorts of troubles the car makes.

After a certain way covered, the car really stopped within the way. Then bozi pulled it to the right when taj asked him to work on it. After a little working taj found out that the trouble was actually a leaking pipe which often leaked some engine oil and that made the engine to make noises and work irregularly.

After fixing the issue TaJ asked him to re-ignite the vehicle and then sat with him. Then TaJ persued him to drive a little and it woked flawless as the pipe was all fixed now. Then while they were on a little ride around the town, TaJ started saying some quick fix tips to him like checking un-tight screws, checking all proper fittings etc. After a certain time Bozi got called at ALT Base and so TaJ asked him to drop him nearby there where TaJ's friend used to live so he could easily stay there for a little. Bozi then paid TaJ outside the vehicle and bidded a final Bye.

-Thanks [ALT]Bozi for participating.

alt text

Role Play Number: 214

Participants in The RP: @Dodoo

RP Scenario: While i am sitting in my towtruck. Two expensive cars ( Infernus and SuperGT ) crashed each other. Driver of one car called me. I got in to my towtruck and drove to them. I talked with infernus driver. He told me "other driver was drunk and after the crashing he ran away". I hooked up the cars and took to my mechanic base one by one. He payed me the fee and i told him to "u can get ur car 1 week later".

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/sU3S3l8

alt text

Role Play Number:215

Participants in The RP:@CoolTrol

RP Scenario:Whle im at my mechanic spot then i get a call from an number starting as +7 534 xxx xxx so i answered call which is from Whetstone the guy told me that their car has stopped working and need a repair. I went there with my towtruck , when i was arrived there was a guy laying ground injured. I figured out that something happened here which these guys look's mafia. I told them why they called me so , he told me "YOU REPAIR OUR CAR" as russian acsent i didn't understand what he is meaning showed me the engine. I said i can take care of it but only can go 1 or 2 mil maybe i asked him do you want to ? he said "DA!" i started to repair engine and some sort of parts. i said it's ready to go don't hush the vehicle so much this time. He pulled his gun throught me and take me to the corner. They said don't move. And get away from the body , so when they gone i hop in my towtruck and went away from there.

ScreenShot(s):https://imgur.com/a/IeKmcVD

alt text
Instructors Involved: Tech.Pump|TMH ( @Pump ).

Nature of Instructions Provided [Racing/Technical/Both]: Technical.

TMH Members/Helpers Present: N/A

Participants/Customers: Karim ( @KARIM ).

Courses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Providing some kind of information about some cars knowledge. (Mercedes-Limousine-BMW.); $1000.
Details: It was 30/12/2010, I thought about doing something with, I can close the year peacefully. To start with, I sent a message on "What's Up" to our lively director. "Hello, Sir, How's life is going? I wanted to know if there's something I can be recommended to do, I'm free, I finished yesterday's files about the cars we need to fix this week. I sent you the work, you can have a look, I'm waiting for your response, best regards, James." Then I went to the nearest cafe to have a drink with some of my buddies, while we were talking about life. Jaimy, a factory director, wanted to ask me some things about cars. I accepted without any doubts. "Yes, Sure---, but let me check the director's answer if I got something to do or not. "No, you are free." So I asked for his permission if I could go to the garage to talk with Jaimy about cars. He accepted without any problems. So I asked Jaimy to get in my car then I headed to red county exactly to "Blueberry" which is the centre of the country. While we were on the way, we had a starting discussion about what exactly he needs to know:
-Okay, I will get you to my garage where I always work, it's one of the best garages around San Andreas, all things are there & near. My director "Taj" gave me this garage which was one of "The Motor Heads" (TMH) garages to work personally in. I hope I can help with the needed stuff with some of the materials I got there.
-I hope so, it's really important for my factory. You know, we are improving within Business especially that we got a lot of new costumes. So I wanted to improve by making a society with the factory, It requires a lot, I know already but It's a good thing.
-Yes, you are right.
-What I need from you today is to tell me & advise me about what cars Can I use in the society, It's an important thing. I want to know some kind of information about these cars and I found only you to tell me about it.
-Well, This is my pleasure, By the way, This is one of "The Motor Heads" Services. I'll make a report about all that happened after the case is done.
-Now, Let's get to the garage.
Within 1 Hour, We reached the garage.
There, I started doing my job.
-Here we are, Jaimy, I advise you to have "Sentinel" & "Admiral" & "limousine" as the principal cars. To start with, I've chosen these cars because they look really awesome and beautiful. About the using of these cars. You can use "Admiral" & "Limousine" for the "Very Important Person" (V.I.P) or You. These cars are used to not get driven like sports cars but to get in the behind seats especially from the right side. Otherwise, If you want to drive, You can use the "Sentinel" which is the best sports cars nowadays. By the way, You may have niggling doubts about the wisdom of buying an older used Mercedes, whether its 1 year old, 5 years, 10 or even 15 years. So why do buyers seek out used Mercedes so regularly? The best or nothing,, This is the motto of "Mercedes" which means the top or the bottom. Mercedes never gets old, first of all, If you buy a used one, it doesn't matter a lot, Make sure to buy "Mercedes", Jaimy. Oh, ye, Limousine, You can get at least 10 people with you in the same car, I mean you can have a meeting in the car. Limousine is one of the best cars within the comforts. It makes feel like you are in a plane but remembers to buy Stretch limousines. They are longer than normal limousines. They may have seating along the sides of the cabin.
-I'm really glad that one day I had a friend as you, Ma Boy, James.
-There's no problem, I hope if you just sign here. I hope one day, I'll see your society in the top 5 and why not the best one.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5aJWQ2V

alt text

Roleplay Number: 216

alt text
Title: Packaging
Practicants: @Paradox , @Rocker , @TaJ
Story: Recoil spring, one of the most important parts of the weapon, they play a pretty intimate role in the reliable cycling of the firearm. Therefore, we pay special attention to the production of this part in the production phase. A firearm will have in a high round count as far as ensuring proper cycling. That's why the call which came in the morning, did not surprise me. We had a call from our lab at Las Venturas. They said they had a big delivery, but they didn't have the materials needed to produce the Recoil spring. They were asking for our help. I explained the situation to my supervisor and he told me to help them. He said that he will help me and provide the necessary assistance. The best and fastest way to help them was to use airline transportation. Because they didn't have much time left for delivery. I've just made a couple of calls and set up a pilot. Then I asked the people who worked in the lab to pack the materials. I got a call on the way to the airport. The plane had a problem and the plane was not available to fly. I've reported the situation to our supervisor. He said he knew someone who could solve it quickly and reliably. He called TMH for this. When we arrived at the airport, the mechanic was waiting for us there. He started to work and began to look at the propeller to figure out what the problem was. Soon after, everything was fine and the plane was ready to fly. I told the pilot that the materials he was going to carry were sensitive and could be affected by environmental factors. I told him that I had a list of all the necessary instructions on the boxes. And I added that we did the packaging process in a very good way and that it was just formality. He got relaxed and stepped up the plane.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mLRM5Tq

saesrpg.uk

Role-Play Number : 215
Participants in role-play: Chelba @clashgamer
Role play Scenario: I was driving around the LS streets and increasing my skills of driving. A street near LS bank, I got challenged by a Thc member.There were no bet on the race but the pride of TMH was on it. We fixed our final destination which was LS ammunation. So,The race starts. The intense between us was high and The speed was incredible. In a flash, when we passed the LS prison. A Officer name Clash from ICE, he started his sirens and started the Chase. In previous time, he was taught by our TMH instructors that how to chase a criminal Professionally. The cop ( clash ) managed to take down the One racer which was Chelba and I successfully escaped the Chase and Finished the race successfully.

Screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/AsqdvmW

alt text

~[P]~(green)articipants/Customers: [SAFP]Bean|SFC ( @Bean ).

~[C]~(green)ourses Provided [along with Total Fee]: Technical - Cars Quick Fix illustrations ; $1000.

~[D]~(green)etails: TaJ was waiting at TMH HQ in Bone county for some new order when a SAFP Officer just called his cell with a little requestive demand for TaJ's presence at the SAFP Headquarters as soon as possible. What was shown as a criminal offensive was later found out to be a work related request where they wanted TaJ to quickly fix a issue with their car and also show and teach one of the loyal officers. TaJ then arrived at SAFP HQ when he had a little time in the busy schedule.

After a little greeting, the officer showed TaJ the car which was giving the most troubles. TaJ then got on the little inspection period upon which it was clarified that what was the problematic part was the car's radiator which had, somehow, got many leaves and dirt inside it. The reason to this, as per TaJ, was a bad Air Filter which was unable to do it's job and hence was useless. Luckily TaJ had a spare air filter in his bagpack and so it was replaced.

What was still something pending was the fact that the car's radiator was still very dirty. Therefore TaJ took it out and with help of the officer on duty, got some water with which he cleaned it out and made it ready to work temporarily. This trick was something used worldwide by mechanics when there was inability of replacing a particular part with such a trouble.

During all this process, TaJ made sure that the SAFP Officer was having an attentive eye on the process and upon little asking the officer told that he had got the concept and was thankful to TMH Institute for being so handy and kind for a little price of money which he then paid TaJ before finally greeting him.

-Thanks [SAFP]Bean|SFC for participating.