The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

rp.png

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:

• Togna

• NavM|Joackito ( @joaco )

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: It was a calm and boring evening, I was admiring the sunset from our head quarters rooftop, then our emergency phone rang. The caller was a woman who had lost control of her vehicle after one of her car tires had popped for no apparent reason, luckily she didn't harm herself but the vehicle wouldn't start anymore. After getting her location (she happened to crash at the road that takes towards our base) I took our best towtruck and headed to destination. The car didn't look great, but still it wasn't in the worst condition, this led me to think that it probably had suffered some serious engine damages, otherwise it would still start; after giving a brief look in loco, I towed it to our garage at the top of the hill; while going I told the driver how lucky she was to have not fallen below, otherwise the car would be in way worse condition, and probably she wouldn't be alive too; after giggling about it, we arrived to our HQ gates. I took the car in and started to analyze better its situation. It had the right and left front tires popped up, probably the explosion was caused by a sharp object caught by the driver at full speed, then it had some minor damages to the hood but the worst of it all was, for sure, the engine. In fact, as I feared, the engine heated up so much that some of the tubes nearby were almost totally fused. It wasn't going to be an easy job, but it was doable for sure, I started working hard and changed everything that was not usable anymore. After some hours of hard work I was able to call it good, the car was going perfectly, and it was looking good aswell. The driver thanked me a lot and told me that, for every need, I could count on her and her "mates" help. After all I was happy that the day didn't finish as early as it seemed that it would have.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):

:::

mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-00-53.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-02-40.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-02-40.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-04-54.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-06-14.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-06-41.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-07-59.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-08-31.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-10-06.png
mta-screen-2021-02-15-22-10-10.png