Date and time: 14/01/2021, 20:18
Type of activity: Raceflag
Screenshots:

:::

mta-screen-2021-01-14-21-18-41.png

Pls.png

alt text

~[E]~(green)vent Type: Multi-Class Race ( Two Cars are able to race with, which they are ''Hotring Racer'' & ''Super GT'' to ''MC TOP'' The first one to reach it win, we'll have 2 winners, one of SGT & other of Hotring Racer )
~[L]~(green)WS: @KARIM
~[D]~(green)ate: 14/01/2021.
~[P]~(green)rize(s): 500k each winner.
~[W]~(green)inner(s):) SGT's winner: @Enemy44 / Hotring Racer's winner: @Khaled
~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):

alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

~[E]~(green)vent Type: Rihno Shooter
~[L]~(green)WS: @KARIM
~[D]~(green)ate: 01/01/2021.
~[P]~(green)rize(s): $1.000.000
~[W]~(green)inner(s):) @Bostonking
~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
Participants: TMH*|Tomaz, HRMC|Franklin|Vice, HRMC|MrThomas|RC

RP Scenario:
I received a call about a crash near TMH HQ and was told to bring a Towtruck. When I arrived I helped Franklin bandage him up and take him to the hospital.After that I went straight to MrThomas to help him out with his car. I couldn't get his car started so I decided to tow it back to the shop where I could find parts and repair it easy. I found the problem and replaced the radiator hose. MrThomas was soon on the way back home.

Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt textalt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Role Play Number: I dont find any number previous rps

Participants in The RP: @Mr-Togna21

RP Scenario: When I work at my office in our base, I received an urgent phone call from Togna. He said me that "Brother where are you, you should come to under the bridge at Las Venturas - San Fierro highway Red Country junction. I lose control of my car and crashed the fucking column of bridge." And when I hear that, I go there and help him. He was really scared due to car accident. Firstly, I placate him. After that I look to his car. Some wires in the engine broke when car crash. Check the wire connect and fix it. Lastly I control and repair other parts of car.

ScreenShot(s):

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants: Franklin & Folqin
Scenario: I was just getting into my work clothes at The Motorheads Headquarters when all of a sudden I received a phone call from an unknown number calling for help, saying that he got into a car crash, hitting a tree, his car flipping over and setting on fire, I told him to call 911 but he said that their line was full and that he couldn't call them, so I hopped into my Towtruck and immediately drove down to Los Santos from The Motorheads Headquarters in Bone County where I found the man lying on the floor, blood all over him, it was near a highway as well so I was pretty confused how nobody saw him and helped him, I immediately got out of my car and asked the man what hurt him, I helped him stand up and get over to the car when I drove him to the hospital, I left him at the hospital so the doctors could take care of him, hoping that he would be alright, I took his number and put it in my phone and I went to check on his car because I couldn't do so earlier, I found the car flipped over and set on fire like he said, so I just called the firefighters to deal with it because I couldn't do anything myself, I left the man a message that his car is not fixable.
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text
DATE: 17/1/2021
Participants: @JohnnyEnglish
Story: . Morning day i got a call from @JohnnyEnglish he Need New tires for the Emergency car because he got flat tires and its danger for the car . Then i told him to come TMH base ,Then i waited for Johnny to come , He came i told him to park his car into the Garage then i open the gate of the garage then he parked his car .. i take him to the Tires Table at another Garage to choose which kind of Tires he needed . He choosed what he want ,then i took 4 tires for the Car . Then i started to bring my Tools from the Table and get ready the Car Jack then i started working to Remove the Nuts from the Car and Remove the Old tires to put the New one ... i put the new Tires for the wheel then started to put the wheel back into the car .. i Finished . i Get the car back some to check the Oil and fuel pamp and etc. its for Free checkup .but it was Great .Then Johnny came and Checked the new wheels he was surprised and want to drive the car right now he gave me the Money and went back fast to Move .
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
@dice said in Generation X | Media Archive:

alt text

Date: 17/1/2021
Roleplay: 176
Participants: @Dice @ziad @Gnar @Cambor
Story by @Dice

The Story
Another group of gangbangers have called, they have a problem with their shipments of cocaine always being traced back to them. We did some hacking into the LSPD, turns out, the car they use is chipped and marked in their database. We called our friends at TMH and asked Ziad for help with the car. We setup a meeting, made sure the car is not bugged and proceeded with loading cocaine into their car and taking it to TMH garage to remove the tech that the cops placed on it. The car now looks different and has new, legit documents that can't be traced to the gangbangers or us.
I introduced Gnar and Cambor to a clientele next to the LS jail, it's a nightclub that sells their customers a little something extra.
We exchanged numbers and if something goes wrong, they know whom to call. For the right price, we at X will help to settle any problem.

Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

^[alt text]

~[H]~(green)oster of the Training: TMH|TaJ|L.

~[N]~(green)ature of Training [Racing/Technical/Both]: Racing (around Whetstone Racetrack).

~[P]~(green)articipants: TMH|Togna; TMH|Cena; TMH|Tomaz and TMH|Aveyro^.

~[A]~(green)bout the Training [Little Story]: Today after a long time of continuous activities streak, TaJ and team (a few left) still weren't totally satisfied with the day and wanted more. TaJ suggested to head to the Whetstone Racetrack once again this week and do some quick spins around the track with a little incentive on the table. TaJ arranged around 4 races of all the 4 gentlemen with same or different rides each round and the winner was supposed to get a shiny $100,000. First three rounds TaJ simply ruled the track but a experimental car change from Cheetah to Alpha cost him the last round where Aveyro was able to bag $100,000 for himself.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): Click here!

*I would like to thank everyone for joining!

alt text

DATE: 19/1/2021
Participants: @Franklin @CHAPO
Story: One day i saw Chapo with broken lights ,i called him and told that i have special offer for Him to change tires and Lights with special offer and cheap .He started to talk with franklin about the Offer . Franklin called me to know the Location of the workshop . He came to me we went to the Garage to check the wheels and the Lights he wanted to change the Tires of Both bikes because it became flat . i started to get my TOOLS and work . they waited for me till i finsih . I finished my work he came to check the Bike he was surprised about my work . then i open the garage and the Gates for them with a Wave
Screenshots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

^[]

@rocoso said in SAI - Contributions & Activity log:

alt text

Involved SAI members: [Boblee Swagger]

Divisions involved: SAM

Other involved people: @TaJ

Date, time and duration of activity: 19/01/2021 15 Minuts

Activity type: Roleplay

Activity Details: I stopped a guy who was coming at high speed and proceeded to do the routine procedure when a speeding car arrived and crashed so we had to call an ambulance which never arrived, the guy who had stopped helped me to get into his vehicle and go to the hospital where I received the proper medical procedure for my recovery and healing of my wounds

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/idUmWWW