alt text

alt text

alt text

:::

alt text

alt text

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) Me @Mr-Shadow & @smoken
~[RP Scenario:]~(green)
One day, while I was doing some works on my computer in our TMH base, a friend came, after greeting me, he asked if I'm free to talk a bit. He said that he gets a good amount of money and he decided to buy a new vehicle, he would have preferred to buy a new Motorbike, he wanted it to be a fast & beautiful one. He continued his talk by saying '' Imma go to Vehicles Shop to choose a new one to buy, but I won't know if it's good or no, as its outward appearance can scam me, that's why I want from you to come with me to choose together a perfect one, do you accept if you're free today?'' after thinking a bit, I accepted his request.

alt text

alt text

We went to a closer vehicles shop from the TMH base in Bone County. After walking around here and there our eyes fell on a man selling three Motor Bikes but each one is different from the other and the product of different companies and each one has its own formula. I didn't know their properties and the pros of these vehicles, so we did a deal with the seller to give us just 24 hours and I showed him a card that proves I'm part of the TMH group to trust us, and he accepted our deal.

alt text

alt text

I took these three motorbikes to our TMH mechanic garage where I'll check each engine of each one, and I'll see the quality, etc...

alt text

I started with the first one, which was named ''NRG-500'' according to the pictures in my search on the internet on my computer and the files that you found in our private locker that include all the information about all of the vehicles in San Andreas. However, the configuration of its engine was too developed and with high quality and with a faster celerity, it has a great possibility of walking many kilometers within an hour. And it has an amazing external form, this motorbike really was amazing.

alt text

alt text

Then I passed to the next motorbike, which was named ''SANCHEZ'' according to the pictures in my search and our vehicles files, this motorbike was so good too, with a beautiful external form, its engine wasn't so good, and it wasn't too bad too, it was not of high quality but it is good, it has a super speed & thick and strong wheels, but this type of these motorbikes like this one are made for mobility in the desert and rough terrain.

alt text

alt text

After I finished with it, I passed to the last motorbike which was named ''FCJ-600'' according to my search on the internet about it. However it was a bad vehicle, its engine is slow, and it gets damaged too quick, its spare parts are not only inexpensive but of low quality too.

alt text

alt text

So, after these conclusions that I did, the motorbike which named as ''NRG-500'' is the best type from these 3 types. I called my friend and I told him about everything, I told him about what sould he do, he thanked me, we bid farewell to each other & each one went his way.

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 31/12/2020 ,
Type of activity: Raceflag , 20:17
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 31/12/2020,
Type of activity: Raceflag , 23:06
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 31/12/2020 ,
Type of activity: Raceflag , 23:30
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Participants: Myself and [ThC]Cold
RP Scenario: I was just chilling at the base minding my own business, smoking a cigarette, leaning back on the wall when I saw a light approaching The Motorheads base and lucky enough it was a totally smashed car, I opened the gates and greeted the man very nicely, he told me that he got into a car accident and that he needed to get his car fixed as soon as possible, I decided to help the man since I was bored anyway and had nothing better to do, so I let him inside, told him to park his car, firstly I took a circle around the car and observed it, to see the issues with it, after I did that I knew exactly what was wrong, main issue was the smoke coming out of the engine, destroyed hood and destroyed front bumper, everything else was fine, surprisingly.. I noticed that the man was wearing a nice business suit so I told him to give me his phone number so I could call him whenever I am done, he looked like he didn't have much free time on his hands hence why I told him that, but he nicely refused, I showed him to the coffee machine where he drank a cup of coffee and smoked a cigarette while observing my work. I started getting on with work, streched my fingers, opened the hood of the car, tried to figure out the engine type, after I figured that out I checked our storage if there was any same engine and lucky enough there was! I immediately took out the engine, carefully carried it back to the car and safely replaced it, after that most of my work was already over. The next thing I did was replacing the hood of the car, which was not a hard thing to do since I've done it many times before, after I've been done with that I carefully removed the front bumper of the car and safely attached the brand new one to the car. After I was done with the repairment of the car, I showed the car to the man and he seemed very impressed by how fast and efficiently I fixed his car, he told me he wanted to take the car for a ride to see if everything is all right, he did so and he was impressed once again. He payed me the money that he owed to The Motorheads for the repairment of his car and drove away very happily.
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) Me & @Cold
~[RP Scenario:]~(green)
One day, I met a friend in a cafe, I didn't see this friend for a big period, as he's an agent in a known squad around San Andreas, he's always busy with intense missions, so we chose a day that he's free in it to meet and talk a bit. However, while we were talking, this man got a call from his manager, he didn't pass a minute after that he ang up the phone and he said that he got received an urgent mission with saying '' We got received pieces of information about a race around ''Tierra Robaba'' in a high way, we got a camera that picked them up at crazy speed. Then I said in a low voice <" Oh no, I have a cousin that will come to visit me from San Fierro, he said that he'll come from ''Tierra Robada'' high way, I hope he's ok." >

alt text

alt text

A minute didn't pass and I got a phone call from this cousin, asking for help. He said in a voice that appeared fearful and panic '' I did an accident with my car, my car that was beautiful before that got collide with those crazy, while I was driving around safely and quietly, about 10 cars passed near me, one of these vehicles shocks me from the front, and which tripped off the front of my car. Its engine stopped working since this accident, I tried many times to play it on again. Can you come to me, please?'' I calmed him down, and I head towards my car & I went to his location at my top speed.

alt text

When I arrived, I found him waiting for me there, his car was in a bad situation, there is a slight smoke emanate from the engine and its front part is smashed. Then I took his car and we went away to our TMH base where I have all the tools that I need to repair it.

alt text

alt text

When I arrived, I took him to the living room in our base to rest a little bit, then I went back to the garage where I put the broken car to repair. I looked up for the necessary tools and I opened the car's hood. I started checking up the engine, it wasn't in a good situation but it wasn't bad too, but what matters to me now is to know what is the reason that prevents him from operating and I started checking the screws & the leaks. there was a leak of the gasoline, as I found the hose through which it's on the front on the top of the hood, which gasoline passes into it has been broken of shock force.

alt text

alt text

Fortunately, I have got a piece in a corner in the garage from this type. Then I disassembled the engine into parts according to its function and then proceeded to install the new part in its place.

alt text

Then I went to the garage that allocated to special equipment, I looked for a front part that would fit the car I'm repairing. I took off the old part and started riding the new one. After a while of working, I finished my job, everything got installed successfully.

alt text

alt text

I went to my cousin, I told him about the good news, he thanked me. We shake hands and each one went his way.

alt text

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 1/1/2021, 23:14
Type of activity: Raceflag
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 1/1/2021, 23:27
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 1/1/2021, 23:41
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 1/1/2021, 23:52
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 02:05
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 02:20
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 02:57
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 03:10
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 03:23
Screenshots:

alt text

tech2.png

TMH Technicians Working on: 02/01/2021
TMH Technicians Involved: Togna
Estimated Duration of Working: 15 minutes
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 20+
Screenshots:

mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-09-33.png

mc1nCc9.png

Date and Time: 02/01/2021, 16:25
Type Of Activity: RaceFlag
ScreenShots :

mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-25-15.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-26-18.png

mc1nCc9.png

Date and Time: 02/01/2021, 16:36
Type Of Activity: RaceFlag
ScreenShots :

mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-36-34.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-37-29.png

Rp.png

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green)

• Togna

• UE|Law, as Alt member ( @Law )

~[RP Scenario:]~(green,green)
While browsing news online from The Motor Heads headquarters, Togna saw that All Load Trucking recently imported a whole load of expensive and high-performance vehicle engines and miscellaneous parts. He immediatly called the company hoping to be still in time to acquire some of the precious stock, that would, for sure, be handy for TMH vehicle modifications and tune ups; luckily ALT still had some pieces remaining so Togna decided to go as quickly as he could to their stocking base. He thought that moving by sea would save him some time so he picked up the jetmax parked at Bone County boat deposit and quickly moved toward Red County. After reaching the shore, the Pony he had previously rented was already there waiting for him, so he fastly switched vehicle and continued his journey. Once he reached the destination, a member of the company, called Law, was there waiting for him. He showed Togna the various pieces and helped him to put them in the van. The deal was then set at 250 dollars, what a great price! After saying goodbye and parting away, Togna went back to TMH garages with his van, this time taking it easy as he didn't have to rush anymore, having already bought the precious stock! After entering the gates, he unloaded with a forklift the various boxes containing all the pieces, and later went back to his daily routine!

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green)

1.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-47-42.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-51-25.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-51-53.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-53-48.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-54-30.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-55-12.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-55-24.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-58-18.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-17-59-14.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-18-00-03.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-18-04-32.png
mta-screen-2021-01-02-18-06-51.png

Pls.png

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 16:36
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 16:45
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 17:02
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 2/1/2021, 17:16
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text
~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) Mechanic. Elektrik (me), Movie Producer/Buyer ( @beauty / @VeX ), Buyer's Wife ( @Los-Lunas )
~[RP Scenario:]~(green) ~[The Expensive Project]~(white)
Unlike other days that were some of the most stressful ones for Mechanic Elektrik. Today was one of his favorite days in The Motor Heads Garage. While chilling at TMH HeadQuarters doing some paperworks and getting things done on computer Mechanic Elektrik received a phone call from his childhood friend. They used to talk about their dream jobs and how they would be the happiest kids ever if their wishes would come true. Little did they know that's exactly what was going to happen. Long story short, Elektrik wanted to become mechanic since he was a little boy. His father was the one who inspired him. He was one of the most famous mechanics in the San Andreas back in the days. Working with politicians, civilians, police, mafia or any kind of other criminal organizations it didn't matter to him. He has never been a picky person who would help only the rich ones, instead he was doing this job with love and the most dedication. Going all the way from smallest repairs on cars to making custom and unique additions for secret cars that were used in all kinds of operations is what made him what he was back in those days. That's where Mechanic Elektrik was able to help already mentioned childhood friend of his. Meanwhile on the entire different side his childhood friend always dreamt about being movie producer for some of the most world famous networks. Ever since he finished school he was grinding to get to the top and his efforts definitely paid off. The reason why Mechanic Elektrik and his childhood friend talked over the phone in first place was beacuse his friend, the movie producer, needed the most exotic, expensive and good looking vehicle for his newest movie that was in making. Mechanic Elektrik was so interested to hear more about the project that he immediately told his friend to meet him in local bar in Bone County. And that's exactly what happened, as soon they were free they went to bar to discuss the situation. They grabbed beers and sat down. His friend told him that is should be looking like something out of this world, creation that would get everyone exicted. Mechanic Elektrik knew exactly what his friend was talking about and he already started making up ideas in his head. They stayed at the bar for some time, drank few more beers and played billiard. After saying their goodbyes the next day his childhood friend came over to The Motor Heads HeadQuarters where Mechanic Elektrik had some blueprints and ideas ready to show his friend. They didn't waste any time, his friend picked one idea that he thought would be the best. It surely wasn't an easy task for Elektrik but he promised his friend that he would do it with no problems, he also wanted to make his father proud to show him how he taught him. Two of them went down to garage and carefully chose the best parts and colors that would fit the vehicle description. After everything from his friend's side was done he headed back to his work of producing the new movie and left Mechanic Elektrik to do his masterpiece in peace. After few arduous hours of constantly working Elektrik decided to take a small break for himself. He grabbed a beer and light up cigarette to relax a bit. After his break he got back to work and in couple of hours his friend's project was completed. As soon it was done he called his friend to take a look at it and take it to the place of recordings. His friend as soon heard those great news rushed over to The Motor Heads Garage to look at the beauty that Mechanic Elektrik has created. And he was more than happy with the result. He immediately called a tow truck to transport that beautiful piece of machine and get it ready to appear in his movie. After talking a bit in the garage Elektrik's friend paid the necessary amount that it costed to create that beast but Mechanic Elektrik gave him a discount since they were childhood friends. His friend told him to come to the movie premiere where all famous people would be and he would recommend him to them in case they need anything mechanic related. At the end of the story both sides were more than happy and they were looking forward to the next time they see each other.
~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text