alt text
Date and Time: 26/12/2020
Type Of Activity: RaceFlag
ScreenShots:
:::
alt text
alt text :::

roleplay.png

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) Mr.Togna and Z|Elektric ( @Elet )

~[RP Scenario:]~(green) After buying a new car, Elektric was testing it out on the desert, close to Bone County airport, drifting and doing some tight turns, when suddendly he lost control and crashed against a pole. Luckily he didn't hurt himself but the same couldn't be said for his "Baby". He immediatly called our headquarters hoping that someone could come to pick up the wrecked vehicle and fix it and I, being the one in the garages at the moment of the call, decided to intervene. I grabbed a towtruck, headed into the desert and cabled the car, then took it to our garage located in Big Ear base. The situation was tragic, after a closer inspection the car had some serious engine damage, 3 tires out of 4 had to be completely removed and changed with new ones, the headlights were buzzing, not to talk about the fact that all the windshields and most of car body had to be fixed or replaced. Still Elektric was willing to pay whatever was necessary to get hiw new car back in pristine condition. So I started working on it immediatly and told him that I would have called I'm back after having finished. The repairs lasted various days, but we were able to fix it up and make it look like it was originally, plus we even found out that the real reason why Elektric had lost control was that the turbo tanks weren't correctly installed. I suggested the customer to let us tune the car next time, he agreed. Overall Elektric was more than euphoric with the results ,payed 6ks and, after giving him the receipt, he assured us that, for sure, he'll come back to us whenever he'll need something!

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green,green,green)

headup.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png

bannerclose.png

mc1nCc9.png

Date and time: 27/12/2020, 17:08
Type of activity: Raceflag
Screenshot:

mta-screen-2020-12-27-18-08-37.png

mc1nCc9.png

Date and time: 27/12/2020, 17:20
Screenshot:

mta-screen-2020-12-27-18-20-31.png

tech2.png

TMH Technicians Involved: Togna
Estimated Duration of Working: about an hour
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: about 20
Screenshots:

mta-screen-2020-12-27-20-00-48.png

bannerclose.png

alt text

Participants in the RP: HRMC|Woytex|Prez, HRMC|Tomaz|T, HRMC|IlyasS|T, HRMC|MrThomas|M, TMH*|Franklin

RP Scenario: I was just chilling at the base, admiring all the vehicles around me when all of a sudden I received a phone call from my brothers over at Hell Raisers MC base, they told me that they're in need of some vehicles parts urgently because they got jumped by a gang and they have no parts available, I of course decided to help them, invited them to our base where I checked and repaired the vehicle, they gave me the money and we parted our ways.

Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 27/12/2020, 17:08
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 27/12/2020, 17:20
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 27/12/2020, 17:37
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

Date and time: 27/12/2020, 17:57
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) Mech.Elektrik (me), Z|Mazen

( @MaZen20 ), Lunas|>VeX ( @VeX )

~[RP Scenario:]~(green) It was just another sunny working day for me. After stopping for my lunch break at a local burger shop just outside Las Barrancas I've decided to light a cigarette before going back to my job. After few smokes I've received a call about a car crash that has occured on Gant Bridge. After arriving on scene I've seen a young male and young female both still in their cars. Both cars looked in pretty bad shape and at that time I thought that they were racing and lost control of their cars and crashed due to both of the cars being expensive sport cars. The male driver was owner of orange Cheetah that ended up on curb while the female driver owner of all black Infernus was stopped on left lane. After safely checking them and making sure its safe to exist they entered my tow truck while I attached the wheels of their cars to my tow truck and secured them for transportation to our HeadQuaters located at The Big Ear. After our arrival to the HeadQuarters both of the drivers went to their homes to relax and chill from the accident while I started working on the repairs. Taking a first look at Cheetah I've noticed that it will require way more new parts and time to fix than Infernus so I've focused on fixing Cheetah first. None of the damaged parts could be fixed and get back to their original shape so I had to install all the new parts starting from rear engine cover, rear and front bumpers, windshield that was cracked due to impact, trunk and finally driver side doors. Over at the infernus drivers doors had to be replaced alongside with windows. Front bumper was cracked a bit so I had to replace that aswell. After few hard working days in our garage the cars were ready to be returned to their owners. Both of the owners arrived at our HeadQuarters and were more than happy with the results after seeing their cars back in their original condition! We've settled a price that suited everyone and owners had no problem paying for it. After doing all the paperworks the drivers went back in their cars and continued with their lives!

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) Mech.Elektrik (me), [ALT]Darc.K
( @gullbooy )
~[RP Scenario:]~(green) After last stressful call that included two young drivers going on a crazy ride that ended up badly for their machines I went for a chill ride in my personal vehicle in Bone County. The ride hasn't lasted so long beacuse I've decided to return to our HeadQuarters office and deal with paperwork. After checking the paperwork and making sure everything is up to date and in place I went down to our garage and checked our tools to make sure they're fully operational. The last task I've made before putting myself available for any calls on the field I checked all of our vehicles and made sure they're in good shape and good to go either for racing or towing services. While I was drinking my coffee and enjoying the view of county I received call from a trucker that he is not able to finish his delivery due to him having a flat tire. He didn't have a spare tire either and that's where I stepped in and did my job. Trucker.DarcK was enjoying beautiful view of the river, having his truck parked on the side of the road while waiting for me to come. While I was taking a look at the tire damage we talked a bit about our jobs, got along and decided to go for a drink at a local bar that is located near our garage after I was done with the repair. Back to the work side...I've towed his Roadtrain to the garage and quickly changed the tire. We've agreed to go to the bar in an hour beacuse our shifts were about to be done. The time of meeting came and both of us came in our personal cars. After both of us talked and admired each other cars we went in a bar and drank a beer. We've talked a bit inside the bar and after finishing our drink went out and wished each other luck and agreed to go out in the future again.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) Mech.Elektrik (me)
~[RP Scenario:]~(green) A day in life of a mechanic.
*This is a solo roleplay to conjure up what most of mechanics go thru on daily basis while working.

Morning time; After getting ready for job I leave my apartment in Blueberry and get into my personal car and head to work. While on the way to the garage I stop by King's Ring in Bone County to grab my breakfast which is usually a donut and cup of coffee. In few minutes after leaving King's Ring I'm at the garage getting in my uniform. First thing that I do is go on our company's computer to check if there are any reservations for repairs or other jobs. In total it usually takes somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes. I make sure all documents are in place and make few phone calls to order some of the parts if necessary... And now everything within the office is done for the day! I go down to our garage and check our car parts that are waiting for customers and set up appropriate tools for the job that needs to be done.
Afternoon time; After that part is done I get into a tow truck and start my usual route that contains of going thru Las Barrancas checking the streets and luckily today was busy day and I had to move few vehicles beacuse they were wrongly parked, nothing serious tho! After some time and my job being done in Las Barrancas I go to next location which is known to be called "Las Venturas X" ( the biggest and busiest intersection in city ). There I stay for almost entire time of my shift looking around helping stopped vehicles to get back on the road quickly, doing some small repairs and recommendations for drivers. After much time spent at the said intersection my shift comes to an end pretty quickly and I start driving back to our HeadQuarters at The Big Ear. After arriving there I smoke one cigarette, get back in my personal car and leave work to get back home to relax and get ready to do some stuff in my private life.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Date and time: 28/12/2020, 21:32
Screenshots:

alt text

alt text
Date and time: 28/12/2020, 21:40
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Date and time: 28/12/2020, 21:51
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text

alt text
Date and time: 28/12/2020, 22:02
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Participants in The RP:]~(green)

• Mechanics: @TaJ , @ItzMoha , @Veneno-x , @Elet

• Police Man: @sanfara

• Medic: @VeX

• Accident victims: @tokiits , @Fasito

~[RP Scenario:]~(green) The Fatal Accident
What started as another usual day for the mechanics of The Motor Heads didn't end up so well for everyone... Going from the beginning...Four mechanics that were on duty during that day were TaJ who was group leader of the shift and three workers, Moha, Veneno and Me (Elektrik). Every day until now we had same and normal routine of nothing being too stressful. First we would meet at office and discuss company situation...checking if every bill is paid and all customers have their appointment scheduled. That day we had two very known personalities coming to our garage to wrap their cars and one interview for mechanic job. So we went and prepared everything, first customer wanted to wrap their BMW in Lime while second customer had a G Class Mercedes Benz and wanted Marble wrap on their car with chrome wheels of the highest quality that we can offer. Moha, Veneno and Me went down to our garage to prepare tools needed to do both of the wraps while TaJ stayed in office and did some more phone calls. Tools that we needed were heat gun, squeegee, cutting blade, cutting tape, measuring tape, gloves and infrared thermometer. We got all the tools ready on our working table and still had 2 hours left until it was time for our first customer to come. Having so much time left and nothing to do we decided to grab coffee from machine and smoke few cigarettes. During our unexpected break we received a call from Police Sheriff of Bone County. As soon we realized Police is calling us it had to be something serious. Everything the Police man told us was to come as fast as possible with two Towtrucks just before San Fierro bridge. We got in our towtrucks and in 4 minutes we were there. After arriving we noticed two crashed cars a BMW and Ferrari, just at the curve of the bridge. With no hesitation we rushed there to check cars of injured owners and made sure they're turned off and that there is nothing dangerous leaking out of them as oil or fuel. While we were securing cars medic was checking injured civilians and police man blocked the road so we can clean up scene of accident as fast as possible. We put damaged parts that broke off of the cars in a trailer and connected cables to cars to tow them away to our garage. Medic rushed two injured civilians to Bone County Hospital for immediate health care. As soon we arrived to our garage at The Big Ear, Sheriff called us again and told us that after we repair both of the cars Bone County Police Department will have to impound them due to them having suspicion of being connected to illegal activities in nearby of Bone County. We got right on the job...begun firstly with BMW. After quick inspection of the engine we noticed that it wasn't too damaged and needed only few parts completely changed. Interior was relatively intact so we didn't have much work with it. Back to the outside we had to replace two out of four wheels with rims. All four doors had to be replaced along with front & rear bumper and hood. Repairs of both cars took entire day. Over at Ferrari side was the same amount of work needed if not more. Ferrari had bumpers in relatively better shape but they still needed to be replaced. It went same for the doors, both drivers and co-drivers door needed to be replaced. Engine cover had to be taken off and replaced with completely new one. Thankfully all the parts for both cars were shipped to us the same day so we finished it faster than we even thought.
After many arduous hours of work in our garage we were done with them and they were driveable. We immediately took them to Bone County Police Department so they can do their job and inspect everything and discover if they in fact were connected to the illegal activities. After doing that our job within the garage and among cars was done. Everything that was left for us to do was fill out paperwork and that's it! And that's exactly what we went to do after arriving back to our base. Another 20 to 30 minutes of typing on computer we were done with everything. Like every good worker we went back quickly to garage and cleaned it up a bit, swept the floor and stored tools back in toolbox. Then our job was finally done and after few minutes of us talking to each other about the adventure we had to experience that day we left to our homes waiting for a new day to start.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

tech2.png
TMH Technicians Working on: 29/12/2020
TMH Technicians Involved: Togna
Estimated Duration of Working: 1 hour
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 40, probably even more
Screenshots:

mta-screen-2020-12-29-13-46-37.png

Rp.png

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green)

• Togna

• HRMC|Franklin ( @Franklin )

• HRMC|IlyasS ( @IlyasS )

• HRMC|Thomas ( @MrThomas )

• HRMC|Tomaz ( @tomaz96 )

• NaVm|Grim ( @Grim )

~[RP Scenario:]~(green) While working around in the garage as per usual, the emergency telephone rang. Being Togna the only one avaible at the moment, he fastly answered the caller that told him to come to Bone County-Red County bridge, as an accident had happened. Just the time to pick up the towtruck's keys and Togna was already on its way to reach the destination, luckily, when he arrived, he noticed that no one was hurt, but something weird was going on, and it didn't take long before Togna would understand what it was. The accident had happened between a notorious motorcycle club gang, called "Hell Raisers", and an unaware civilian who was minding his own business. Unluckily Togna couldn't refuse to help them, neither he could call for help as the bikers were keeping a gun pointed to his head, threatening to kill him if he wasn't able to fix their van as soon as he could. They had to reach Los Saintos Airport in 30 minutes. Not an easy task for a vehicle that had received serious damages to his engine, other than having a flat tire, but still, Togna got to work, managed to change the tire and fix up enough the engine to let the criminals reach their destination. Having finished his job, Togna was pretty sure his time was over, but the bikers were merciful and just knocked him out. After waking up there was no trace of them, Togna went immediatly back to the Headquarters, angry and tired, ready to fill in a report to the nearest Police Department.

mta-screen-2020-12-29-14-24-15.png
mta-screen-2020-12-29-14-49-22.png
mta-screen-2020-12-29-14-52-11.png
mta-screen-2020-12-29-14-56-21.png
mta-screen-2020-12-29-14-56-41.png

Pls.png

alt text

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) Me & @Mr-Shadow
~[RP Scenario:]~(green)
One day, while I was smoking some goods in our TMH base, a friend came, he parked his car and he came to me and asked if I'm free for a talk a bit. He said that's after 2 weeks a big race will happen around San Andreas and the person who gonna win it will get a huge amount of money, and he pointed to his car.

alt text

alt text

It looks too nice to me when I looked at it, but he said that its engine is too slow, and it's with slow speed, can't run at high celerity. He kept talking with saying '' I did a deal with one of my friends who's an expert in stealing these types of cars to steal for me a faster car with a high engine and which have the same engine configuration as my vehicle. But we have just 10 hours to bring it back to him before its owner's notice, that's why I want from you just to replace the engine of the faster one and some other objects that belong to it on mine to make it better and better than before and to have a chance to win the race. After a while of thinking, I accepted his request.

alt text

The next day, he came back to our TMH base at the agreed time with a big truck that carry the two cars, I told him to park it in the front of the mechanic garage and go if he has something to do and I'll call him when I'm done working...

alt text

Well, I put each car in a specific place designated for repair. I started with the new car, after opening its hood, I got really surprised by its very powerful engine with sophisticated configuration, this admiration made me practice my job with determination and confidence. I loosened all the screws , nails and the threads that holding it and other objects that belong to it, then I put everything in the place designated for it according to the stage of its installation.

alt text
alt text

After that I finished from the first car, I passed to the second one, we don't talk about how much dust I found after I opened the hood and the crumbling wires. However, I removed its shabby motor and everything that followed it and put it in place of the other car's engine, I had to wash it so its owner wouldn't notice anything. Then I started installing the new powerful engine on the friend's car and every screw & wries which belongs to it.

alt text
alt text

After that I finished my work, I went outside the garage to smoke some goods. Suddenly I got a phone call from this friend asking me if I can replace the old wheels of his car and the windows with new ones if I don't mind and anoint it with beautiful color to be the most beautiful car front of all race's car. I didn't have any choice then only to accept his request.

alt text
alt text

I got lost looking among the wheels in my possession for wheels of the same type as the car in front of me and suitable windows.

alt text

After a while of working, I finished my job successfully. I called my friend, I told him to come and take the cars. Really this car after these best modifications, it looks too nice and it has got a big chance to win the big race!

alt text

alt text