The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

~[D]~(green)ate and Time: 11/12/20 - Night (GMT)

alt text

~[N]~(green)umber of Members Online: 6
~[A]~(green)ctivity Leader(s) : @Beckham - @TaJ

~[T]~(green)MH member(s) : @Cristian - @nCovv - @Hetler - @Mxipko
~[T]~(green)ype of Activity : RoadTrip
~[D]~(green)escription We started from our base ( BC) to LV airport , then we went to LS airport , and finally the last station at SF airport .
~[S]~(green)creenShots :

:::

At our Base ( BC )

alt textalt text

While the trip ;

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

alt text
Participants in The RP: @RagnarTN

RP Scenario: It was a hot day, I was in my shift when I received a call from a delivery man who worked in WFS society...
He was driving his burrito when suddenly his car stopped. So I took my truck and went to him.
I inspected the car and found out that his car was simply out of Fuel. It wasn't obvious due to lack of a solid fuel meter in that old school delivery van. I talked to him and took it to the garage...
After reaching there, I got onto it and i refueled it. I got my money and he took his burrito and went along his way.

ScreenShot(s):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants in The RP: @RagnarTN

RP Scenario:It was a usual day. I was working on some paperwork for The Motor Heads when I received a call from an off-duty agent from the Federal Bureau of Investigation
He was in Patrol when suddenly his car stopped. So I took my truck and went to him.
I inspected the car and found a big problem in His car's Engine . I talked to him and took it to the garage...
After reaching there, after a long time of fixing i fixed his engine it. I got my money and he took his Police Car and went along his way

ScreenShot(s):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Lamers11
RP Scenario: sunday afternoon when i was sitting in the garage , I received a call from a policeman who worked in San Andreas Federal Police .
He was in patrol when suddenly his wheels Deflated. So I took my truck and went to him.
I inspected the wheels and found it Perforated. I talked to him and took it to the garage...
After reaching there, i found a big hole in his wheels i fill it . I got my money and he took his Car and went along his way.
ScreenShot(s):

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text

alt text