The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
alt text
~[Participants in The RP]~(lime): -
Medellin - @VenusX

~[The Motor Heads]~(lime) : @ka0z
~[RP Story]~(,red): The day is November 15th Sunday. One of my friends called me that the cops were watching him and he wanted to change the wheels and the color of his car. I decided to help, ordered the parts and paint and put them on. I decided not to take his money for work because he is my friend, I took 5,000 for his wheels and car paint and left him alone so that he would not be chased.

ScreenShot(s):

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[HS : @Lorch ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[Monday afternoon of 16th November was quite unusual for TMH head TaJ who received a call from a friend who had some fluid leakage issues on his sports vehicle all of a sudden. The guy, Lorch, couldn't drive to Bone county due to that issue and it being of such important cause, TaJ thought of reliving past times and set up TMH Portable Garage at the TMH Ex Base property in Lorch's current city Las Venturas. With this set, TaJ confirmed Lorch and asked him to somehow bring the vehicle there after texting him the address. TaJ then left TMH HQ as well and reached the property. With the vehicle parked in that lovely little space, TaJ used his mechanical expertise to deal with the urgent issue. He first reviewed the vehicle after a quick chat with lorch that clarified what the issue was. It was a pothole that might have caused breakage of a bottom pipe through which the Engine oil started to leak. TaJ then searched the Ex Base and luckily found a spare set. He replaced it as soon as possible and refilled the oil as well. Lorch was then asked to ignite it and test if everything was good which fortunately was the case. Lorch then thanked TaJ for his efforts and paid the due amount along with a very generous tip. He then bid TaJ a goodbye who also got back into his G63 en route back to HQ.]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):]

^[Click here!]

alt text
alt text
Medellin - @Kalin087

~[RP Story]~(,red): While working on the cars in the service station, I received a call from a client that he hit a tree and the car's engine stopped working. I responded with the truck to pick it up and take it to the service station. When I arrived on the scene, I realized that in addition to external remarks, he had broken a rear axle, punctured the tank and broken a cardan shaft. I talked to him and told him that the repairs would not be cheap, but he agreed. We loaded the car and took it to the service station, where I repaired it and sent the man to walk with it.

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[THC-H : Jordskjelv ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[21st of November's noon wasn't so amusing for a stranger fellow who drove to a chilling TaJ in a cafe parking lot. The fellow gestured TaJ to head out and talk. The duo had a talk and he challenged TaJ to a 1v1 noticing the TMH Logo on TaJ's tshirt. The race was mutually agreed upon and hence both the racers lined up right outside as soon as TaJ finished his doughnut. The guy in a very promising Super GT initiated a verbal countdown upon which both of them raced to the destination of Las Venturas national Bank. Following different routes upon beginning, TaJ was first person to reach the destination by quite a huge time gap. The guy called "jords" did however come to the finishing line and appreciated the friendly competition and congratulated TaJ on being the winner of the quick competition. ]

^[Click here!]

alt text
^[~[P]~(green,green)articipants in The RP:]
^[CS: @Tweaks ]
^[TMH: @MotazAttia]
^[I was smoking and wait near Gate, I saw a car coming to me, was Tweaks need Some up great his car, he told me to change the and the color first and add a need type of drive Called "AWD" and adding new engine Called "V8", I told him to take something from the vending machine I start from Wheels to the engine and wait for me to complete the work he was so excited about the up great, I start changing the Wheels and the engine after I change the color, after that, I got paid and he to test the Cars.]

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
alt text
MIT - @Negan98

~[RP Story]~(,red): While repairing my G-Class, I received a call from a local officer that they were stuck with the police car in the village to the service station. I decided to respond and went to the place he told me. When I arrived I saw that the car was smoking and could not start anymore. I took a look and put her on the repatriate and we took her to the service station. When we arrived, I put it on the stand and realized that there were problems with the radiator, cardan shaft and oil filter. I ordered the parts online, when they arrived I repaired them. Then the policeman and I talked, he paid me and went to protect the city from the bad guys

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Participants in The RP:

Iqprada

TMH: @Prada

RP Scenario:

Well I decided to spend some bucks this Christmas because I saw that Black Friday was coming and there are always many good deals so today I went to pick up some of the new parts that I bought for my car. new lights paint a packet of 4 sports tires now this coming year I will have all your hoes with me so you better do your update

ScreenShot(s):
alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Negan1498 @Troones

RP Scenario:

It was a classic day. I was sitting in the garage and waiting. Suddenly I heard the phone ring from above. I ran right away. The person calling was a police officer. He said he asked me to fix a non-conflict car. Then I took my car and set off. After we arrived at the MIT bases, we saluted and started repairing the car. After replacing a few parts, I delivered the car.

ScreenShot(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text