The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
~[Participants in The RP]~(lime)
~[THM:]~(lime) @Cristian
~[SaS:]~(silver) @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
~[RP Scenario:]~(lime)
__I was in the TMH workshop until I heard someone calling outside the workshop, I went to see who it was and it was a person who likes motorcycles a lot, and the man told me that his motorcycle was not working well and I said man , I can fix it by putting new springs. I went into the workshop. I looked for some new springs and put them on the motorcycle. Then I told the man that the motorcycle was fine and he left very happy with his motorcycle.
~[ScreenShot:]~(lime)

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[HS : @Lorch ]
^[CC-H : @Villain-R ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[Monday evening of the 2nd November brought two guests to the motor heads headquarters in Bone County where the leader TaJ was present. Upon getting the information of two guests waiting for him in the waiting area, he went upstairs and firstly greeted Villain, a promising new mechanic who is highly interested in joining the Cuban cars and so at his free times has requested TaJ to train him or atleast provide an opportunity to self-train. The other person was a customer who had come with his great looking purple Cheetah which was lately having breakpad issues and so he even crashed slightly earlier this morning. TaJ asked both the men to guide him to the parking area where the customer from "Hells Soldiers club" was requested to park it upon the ramp. TaJ asked Villain to begin inspection of the vehicle, mainly the breakpads and also work on fixtures of bumper and all. TaJ accompanied Villain in these repairs and within a couple of moments the incredibly talented duo was successful in changing the breakpads and also replace all the external components that had been damaged. The HS member then thanked both of them and wished Villain goodluck to fulfill his dreams. He then paid TaJ who then gave some to Villain who first declined but then accepted the gift. Both of them then left the premises and TaJ got back to some office work.]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):]

^[Click here!]

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[HS : @Lorch ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[Around 2 hours after having visited The Motor Heads base, the HS member Lorch rang up TaJ's private cellphone asking him for another favour. His club required some bike engines which they look forward to install themselves but he wanted TaJ to deliver some quality engines to the HS Base as soon as possible. TaJ was already in the warehouse area so he quickly checked whether they have them in stock or not after the recent Z deal, and fortunately they did. TaJ then assured Lorch and asked him to text him the address. TaJ then loaded the engines into his SUV and began the drive to Los Santos for the deal. Upon arrival, Lorch was seen outside waving at TaJ and they then greeted one another before quickly getting to the delivery. Lorch approved of the order and then helped TaJ pick them up and drop them at a desired place inside the base. TaJ then discussed billing which lorch asked to be mailed right at the address along with bank details. TaJ trusted him so the deal was accepted and then left the base.]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):]

^[Click here!]

^[alt text]

-TMH Racers Take On Villain -
Type: 1v1
Participants: TaJ and Villain
Winner & Prize: TaJ; no prize.
Screenshots: Click here!

^[alt text]

^[alt text]

alt text
~[Participants in The RP]~(lime)
~[THM:]~(lime) @Cristian
~[Mech:]~(yellow) @Cristian
~[RP Scenario:]~(lime)
__I was at home until I remembered that my truck was a bit damaged, then I got in the car and went to my workshop in San Fierro, I checked the bumper to see what the model was like, I looked for a bumper just like the car I had before, I put the new bumper and I was amazed at the good job I did as a mechanic and went home to rest.
~[ScreenShot:]~(lime)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text