The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
~[Participants in The RP]~(lime)
~[TMH]~(lime): @Cristian
~[ALT and Mech]~(yellow): @MrGamer
~[RP Scenario:]~(lime)
__We were my coworker and I was on a beautiful afternoon in San Andreas, we were waiting for calls from people who needed a mechanic and my partner got a call from a person who didn't start his burrito engine, my partner and I got on. the crane and I went to its location, which was in Red Country, when I arrived I went to check the engine to see what the problem was, after checking it the problem was that the battery was a little damaged so I went to a nearby workshop, I bought the battery and I went to where the burrito was, I put the battery in and told him about the price of the battery was $ 50, then I told the man that his truck is ready.
~[ScreenShot:]~(lime)

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants in The RP:@MotazAttia @Predator
RP Scenario:
^[During my shift at TMH base, i received a call from Predator, he asked me for a special service, he wanted to upgrade his two vehicles, he provided with all the needed information, therefore, I grabbed all the appropriate equipment and tools to get the job done and drove to X base, where I started working on upgrade the vehicles, the first vehicle was a car it model was Saber I've fixed the current engine problems and enhanced its capacity, changing and updating all other parts to the latest original versions such as wheels, doors, etc.., after finishing out I moved to the quadbike, I changed it wheels and its shock absorber and colored it, thankfully the client was delighted and everything was properly executed.]
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[NavM : @Orten ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ; @Cristian ]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[TaJ and Cristian, two TMH members were chilling around on a Sunday evening near the Las Venturas Airport. While gulping in a few beers and chatting about what can only be called the "current affairs", a guy pulled over next to them in an eye popping ferrari and hand-gestured TaJ as a challenge to a 1-on-1. TaJ was bored enough to not say no and so the duo lined up right outside on the highway and after Cristian's verbal count of 3-2-1, zoomed past the starting line. With a heavy crash in the mid but still uninterrupted race, TaJ came out to be victorious over the "NavM" guy who then congratulated TaJ and told him how much he had heard about "the guy in weird ass green Savana". This can only be taken as a compliment from a guy who was just defeated pretty badly. TaJ then greeted the guy and left with Cristian for the TMH HQ.]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):]

^[Click here!]

^[alt text]

^[CC-H : @Villain-R ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ; @Beckham ; @Veneno-x ; @nCovv ; @Cristian ]

^[After reaching back to the TMH HQ having just defeated a complete stranger, TaJ and Cristian met with many other members chilling around bored who were all very excited to hear how TaJ won the random race. He then thought of a plan to take all of them for some outing to a nearby dirt racetrack for a quick race on some rented gokarts. Everyone agreed but a few of them had to leave early so TaJ kept that in mind. They then all hopped in the TMH Bus and left the HQ for this track. Going through the narrow streets of Bone County, as soon as they reached the racetrack, the TMH Bus' tire got flat and there was no way to continue the ride safely past that dangerous dam wall. Since they were all Racers and more importantly they lacked a spare tire, TaJ called his recently made mechanic acquaintance Villain who is trying pretty hard to join the Cuban Cars and hence highly motivated to help with any such emergency. Upon TaJ's call, as expected Villain agreed some arrive with a spare tire. As soon as he reached, TaJ firstly thanked him and then took him up to the bus and pointed at the tire. Villain grabbed his tools real quick and jacked the Bus to remove the wasted wheel to replace with a new one. All the racers surrounded him and helped him handle those heavy set of wheels. In just a few moments the vehicle was back to its mint condition as far as tires are concerned and all the racers thanked Villain for his help. By this time some of us had to leave so TaJ dropped the plan for some other time and drove back to the TMH HQ.]

^[Click here!]

^[alt text]

^[MIT : @PoLaT ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ; @Altra ]

^[Monday evening was quite exhausting for TaJ and Altra of TMH who were in town at LV for a long meeting and headed to the ex-headquarters to have some rest when a police officer pulled them over in the highway. The officer was a superior in MIT and wanted to make sure that the suspicious activity of the motor heads wasn't dangerous to the neighbourhood. The main reason was the hydraulics activated in TaJ's vehicle. The agent questioned about the hydraulics and TaJ assured him that those were installed with proper permits and were only used at night since the vehicle is very low by factory. The agent seemed satisfied by this reply and so went ahead to have a little check of the vehicle deshboard compartments to make sure nothing illegal was being transported whatsoever. After no such substance having been found and TaJ's driving license history being shown all clear, the agent let them go.]

^[Click here!]

^[alt text]

^[SaS : @Orten ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[Around 11 o'clock at night came quite a stressed out client at the TMH Headquarters looking to get his vehicle repaired after having met with a little accident. His worry was huge due to the fact that the vehicle was of his film making organization San Andreas Studios' executive team. Mr.Orten was en route to Mount Chillad for a shoot in the picturous valley when his vehicle lost control all of a sudden and crashed onto a rock. The vehicle was having a lot of white smoke so he couldnt think of anything but to drive to TMH HQ all the way from Whetstone, and luckily nobody pulled him over thanks to the dark. TaJ assured him best of kind service and under his supervision inspected the vehicle and noted down necessary repairs. With the client's approval, he replaced the components and repainted the chassis. Thankfully the vehicle was already parked in the storage garage area so it was a lesser time taking job and proved to be more satisfying for Mr.Orten who was highly appreciative of TMH's service that he gave extra tip on top of the payment due and assured TaJ to be headed back here with any other such emergency.]

^[Click here!]

^[]

@Nordo said in Organization Zero | Role play archive:

alt text
Title: New machine installation
Date: 19.10.2020.
Participants: @Leb @TaJ @nordo
Story:
While the daily routine continues intensely after the new base, the rates do not decrease and the members of Z are looking for every possible way to upgrade their products. Leb had a well-known engineer, Taj. He got him on the phone and ordered a brand new machine for the machines. They made an appointment at the base and waited for him. Taj headed very quickly as he was very formal in his appointment. After the goods were inspected, the person in charge placed them in the new workshop at the point indicated by Leb. Everything was done very carefully without causing any damage. Payment was made by check. The high-quality machine finally arrived at Z.'s workshop Mr. Taj then left as he had a lot of workload,
alt text
Pictures:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[D]~(green)ate of activity 21.10.2020
~[T]~(green)ype of activity RaceFlag

~[P]~(green)articipants: @TaJ @Maksim @Jccx @Dizzy and Me
~[W]~(green)inners :1st_place_medal: @Dizzy :2nd_place_medal: @Jccx :3rd_place_medal: @TaJ
~[S]~(green)creenshots

alt text

alt text

~[Participants in The RP]~(green):

~[X:]~(#453645)

@Amineyy @M7mDGr7

~[TMH]~(#185c0c)

@TaJ @Lou-2

~[Story:]~(green,green,green,green,green,#185c0c,#185c0c,#185c0c,#185c0c,#185c0c,#185c0c,#185c0c,#185c0c)

The sun was about to set in San Andreas. Like everyone else, we were getting ready to go home. While we were getting ready in the office, our phone rang suddenly. A customer said two of his cars were damaged in the engine compartment and the wheels were bumpy. Although we did not accept it because it was evening, we changed our decision later. We prepared our car care bag and set off. Half an hour later we reached the address sent to us. When we entered, we greeted and checked the cars without talking too much. One of the cars had a badly damaged engine and its wheels exploded. The other car's engine was intact, but oil was dripping from the oil reservoir. First of all, we checked the engine of the first car. We fixed the engine and fixed the wheels. The other car was in very bad condition. We had to take him to the garage. We found a solution and detected and fixed the leak under the oil tank. We explained that cars need to be checked constantly, otherwise cars may turn into scrap. They invited us to give our money. After getting the $ 95 account, we left and walked.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Participants in The RP:
Z: @Deagle
TMH : @MotazAttia
Story:
^[During my shift at our headquarters, I saw someone heading to our base, she was a girl looking for a mechanic to upgrade her car, she told me all the modifications she wanted and we made a deal, then I asked her to park her car inside our garage, the first thing I upgraded was the engine i added V8 as she recommended, then I added a new spoiler, chrome exhaust & wheels, also I colored the car, she was very happy and satisfied with the outcome.]

Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants in The RP:
TMH: @Veneno-x @MotazAttia
Story:

^[Meanwhile, I was in TMH headquarters, one of our racers has Damaged his car during a race and he's now looking for mechanical assistance, so I told him to park his car inside the garage, I reviewed the whole vehicle, analyzing all the damaged parts and noting em, then I took all the needed equipment and started fixing it, the first issue was a fuel leakage inside the engine, I had to dettach the engine and replace the damaged popped pipe then re-attach it again, then I fixed the bumpers, the front left door, small damaged parts of the chassis, then I changed the wheels and refueled the car, our racer was happy that his beast is now back to business. Meanwhile, I was in TMH headquarters, one of our racers has Damaged his car during a race and he's now looking for mechanical assistance, so I told him to park his car inside the garage, I reviewed the whole vehicle, analyzing all the damaged parts and noting em, then I took all the needed equipment and started fixing it, the first issue was a fuel leakage inside the engine, I had to dettach the engine and replace the damaged popped pipe then re-attach it again, then I fixed the bumpers, the front left door, small damaged parts of the chassis, then I changed the wheels and refueled the car, our racer was happy that his beast is now back to business. ]
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

-TMH Racers Take On Villain -
Type: 1v1
Participants: TaJ and Villain
Winner & Prize: TaJ; no prize.
Screenshots: Click here!

^[alt text]

-TMH Racers Take On Many Strangers -
Type: Around LV Race
Participants: Many Participants
Winner & Prize: TaJ; no prize.

^[alt text]

-TMH Racers Take On Many Strangers -
Type: Around LV Race
Participants: Many Participants
Winner & Prize: Latinoo; no prize.

^[alt text]

^[X : @Jengus ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[Evening of Thursday the 22nd brought a new experience for TaJ who was just chilling in the LS Stadium parking leaning next to his car while smoking and scrolling his Instagram feed. Those jokes had just started to make him giggle when someone came to steal it away. A guy from "Generation X" parked his vehicle next to TaJ, leaned to his vehicle in a similar manner and said "you know me. I was a helper for your group once. No bad feelings but 1vs1, you and me, now?" TaJ accepted the offer and the duo lined up to head to the Gen. X base which was quite a popular spot. In the race which had neck to neck competition unless TaJ slipped quite big time and lost the battle, Jengus was victorious. TaJ still made it to the destination where he was greeted by really excited Jengus who invited him up for some coffee and chat. In a one on one confrontation Jengus shared all of his experience of trying to join The Motor heads at its prime and how Gen. X proved a better family for him. TaJ respected his views and shared his own experiences as well. It was then time for TaJ to head back to the Motorheads base and so he thanked Jengus for the great welcome and the little steamy competition.]

^[Click here!]

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Raf0
TMH: N/A
Story: After being a TMH member, i started working as new mechanic. After some hours i got a call from TMH assistant, and he said that after 5 days he'll join a race challenge for 500.000$. so he choosed me from all members to make him new and strong car with high objects and high level, so after that call with some mins i started the work to finish the car as soon as possible, so first of all i changed the wheels quality and i changed the car drift to make it more fast, then i changed the engine quality with the newest one, and fiinally i finished this car. I called the racer to check the car and he was so surprised cause i finished the car in 4days or less and he thanked me for heping him in this situation... After 2 days, he came to me and he was so excited, he won the match easly and he decided to give me 50% of the price. So. he thanked me again and left the base grateful.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
2 Days Later
alt text