The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

^[alt text]

@ALIJR007 said in Ali's Cuban Cars Activities:

alt text

Activity #37

Activity Type: Roleplay
Date: 09/10/2020
Story: It was late at night, and I wanted to go home and eat a yummy piece of steak that I had kept in the morning for my dinner. I started to pack up and close the shop when I heard the loud sound of a V8 Engine coming my way. I stepped out of the garage to see the car, but to my surprise, the driver drove right into my garage.

The car was a Ferrari, a pretty damaged one. I tried to explain to the driver that I wanted to go home, but she stopped me and told me that her name was Taj and that she was from the famous and prestigious illegal street racing club called ''The Motor Heads''. She told me that their base had just been raided by the police due to their illegal racing and that she was one of the few racers that escaped. She requested me to assist her in repairing her car, as it got pretty damaged during the raid. As a fan of that racing club, I just couldn't say no to her.

She asked me if there was a place that she could lay low for a while. I opened the shop and told her to make herself comfortable in the lounge upstairs.

I went downstairs and into the garage and inspected the car. The beautiful Ferrari had a lot of damage to it; the engine was damaged, a rear-wheel was losing air, and the side doors and the bumpers were damaged and scratched up badly.

I started with the engine. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the smoke was coming from the gasket getting punctured and the exhaust manifold was damaged. I immediately replaced the two parts, and soon enough, the smoke started to disappear.

I then moved on to the rear wheel, and fortunately, there was no rim damage, which meant that I just had to replace the tire and the tube inside it, which I completed quickly.

For the scratches on the door, I just had to polish them out to make it disappear, and indeed, it looked better after the polish.

The front bumper was not very damaged, and a few hits of a hammer got it back to normal. But the rear bumper was completely bent. So I removed it with the wrench I had and placed a new one.

While working on the rear bumper, Mrs. Taj stepped out of the shop and told me that she wanted to leave as soon as possible. I quickly wrapped up and told her what repairs I did to the car. She was happy with the work I had done, and she threw $700 my way, which was more than what the repairs actually cost.

She quickly jumped into her car and sped off.

Participants: @TaJ @ALIJR007
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/JjltUl7

alt text

alt text

~[Participants in The RP :]~(lime,white)
~[TMH]~(lime,white): @Veneno-X
~[SAM]~(lime): @Cristian
~[SAM]~(lime): @LAPD_Spanish_VEN

~[RP Scenario :]~(lime,white)
One ordinary night in SA I received a call from the San Andreas Medics emergency service, to which I went as soon as possible, after arriving at the location I was talking with the doctors to find out what type of problem was presenting his patrol, They explained to me that the vehicle was raising the temperature and the lights were failing, I proceeded to take my tools and get to work , When checking the vehicle well, I noticed that the radiator had a small hole and the battery was discharged, I quickly went to my car in search of tools to repair the radiator and change the battery, after a long half hour I managed to repair the faults in the medical patrol , The doctors were impressed and relieved to see that I was able to repair their vehicle, they thanked me greatly for my help and continued to patrol the streets.
~[ScreenShot:]~(lime,white)

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[X : @IVI7 ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[TMH Leader TaJ was present at base along with a really experienced member Villain. The two were quite free and just sorting the new supplies when they heard someone honking at the gate. They arrived there and saw a new client in a really goodlooking vehicle. TaJ waved at the clienta nd showed him the way to the TMH Garage. The client very carefully yet precisely drove the car up the ramp and came down to talk to TaJ. Mr.IVI7 was here to get his vehicle checked because he has been hearing some sounds from the engine. Also he wanted to get the tires changed since they had wore out quite a lot. TaJ offered him free cola and asked him to make himself comfortable. The two technicians then got around the vehicle and fixed the lose wire which was the cause of sounds, while also replaced the tires with a new pairs of Michelin. TaJ went to the client who was smoking and checking out TMH vehicles and told him to come and check his car which was now ready. The client checked it as Villain drove it off the ramp and appreciated the services quite a lot. Soon then the payment was done and was pretty reasonable so the client thanked TaJ and Villain and left the premises with his car.]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):]

^[Click here!]

alt text

Participants:

GXT: @M7mDGr7

TMH: @TaJ

I was at the lottery store, buying some lottery tickets before going home to scratch them. During the purchase, I got a call. It was from a client, called Mr. M7, that I had assisted a week ago.

He told me that he was having some problems that an old truck, lying around in the GXT parking bays, was having. He told me that he was just outside the San Fierro Police Department and that he would need to be towed.

I arrived at the location, and he told me that he was not able to change the gears in the truck correctly. He believed that it was a malfunction in the transmission. I told me to change the gears so that I would check it out. Surely enough, a very weird but cranky sound was emitted when he changed the gears. I immediately came to the conclusion that it was either a problem in the transmission, the clutch, or the gearbox. I hooked the truck up to my towtruck and made our way to the GXT Trucking Depot.

Upon arrival, I carefully backed up the truck into one of the repair bays. Mr. M7 raised the lift in the bay, and we instantly saw the problem. The transmission had ripped out of its chassis. This meant that we would have to remove the old transmission and place a new one.

I knew that the replacement was not going to be an easy job. So I called along with a mechanic, and an old friend from ''The MotorHead'' racing club, named Mr.Taj. When he arrived, we started to work. We firstly detached the transmission from the gearbox and the differential of the truck. We carefully lowered the heavy transmission onto a forklift, that Mr. M7 brought.

After that, Mr. M7 brought a new Allison transmission from the spares unit with his forklift, and we installed it.

The Installation was finally complete! Mr. M7 got into the truck and tested it, and it worked perfectly!

For the job, Mr. M7 paid both Mr. Taj and me $50 for the service.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/L36N635

alt text

~[Participanst in The RP:]~(lime,white)

~[TMH :]~(lime,white) @Veneno-X

~[Racer :]~(yellow) @LAPD_Spanish_VEN How Pastor Maldonado

~[RP Scenario :]~(lime,white)

After long hours of work, I decided to clear my mind and call an old friend, a former F1 driver, Pastor Maldonado.

We meet at one of San Andreas' favorite tracks for professional drivers, agree to a one-lap circuit race.

It all started as a friendly race between old friends but I decided to make it a little more interesting, betting $ 150,000 in cash, seeing that things were serious, I decided to accept the bet and get down to work, I know it was not an easy race, but i had to show my driving skills , for the race we went with our favorite cars a 750 horsepower supra v8.
we got into the cars and started the interesting race ...
It was pretty close at first, but after taking some good corners and my supercar's power took quite a remarkable distance, so much so that I managed to finish first and win the $ 150,000. I shook the hand of my old friend, I showed him great respect for offering a good race and we decided to do a more interesting one on the street, I said goodbye to my old friend and we'll see each other another time.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[Immigrante Cuban : @Blue ]
^[The Motor Heads : @TaJ ]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[On 11th of October, TMH Leader TaJ was chilling at the base alone and quite free when he received a call from an old member and a good friend called Blue. He had rung TaJ to inform him that he was now trying to work for the bad guys of SA and needed TaJ's help. Blue had an assignment to assassinate a person and only way possible is by gaining that guy's trust and killing him in his car. For this purpose Blue wanted TaJ's expertise to fix a C4 in the vehicle and attach it to the ignition so whenever the target gets in the vehicle and tries to drive it away, it explodes and hence sacrifices him. This plan was quite good but TaJ obviously at first refused to be part of any such horrific activity. However after a very generous offer, the two came to an agreement and hence later that evening Blue drove to TMH Base with the vehicle and making sure that nobody was around or paying attention, TaJ showed him direction to the storage unit of the headquarters where he got the C4 out of the trunk and fixed it below the chassis. TaJ also taught blue the method of activating it and everything else he needed to know. Blue then quickly paid and thanked TaJ and got underway from the premises.]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):]

^[Click here!]

alt text

~[Participants in The RP]~(lime,white)
~[The Motor Heads :]~(lime,white) @Veneno-x
~[Crim]~(red): @Cristian

~[RP Scenario:]~(lime,white)

On a quiet night I was in the San Fiero workshop when a client arrived very concerned about his bandito brand vehicle, apparently he had engine failures, a loud noise and the engine was overheating,

I started checking the vehicle for faults and noticed that the engine pistons were old and in need of an urgent change , I also noticed that the engine coolant was below regulation which led to the car overheat fault.

I go to my work table to look for the spare parts, I take my tools and disassemble the engine and put new pistons in it, put coolant and change the oil in the car.

After mounting the engine again, I asked the customer for permission to test the vehicle to make sure that there would not be any other fault, to avoid hassle
After driving around the block with the car, I noticed that everything was fine, the cost of repairing the vehicle was $ 100 with warranty on the installed parts. The very satisfied customer thanked me for my work and left happy with his vehicle. like new

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[alt text]

@Villain-R said in Villains CC Activities:

alt text
Roleplay Number: #2
Date: 13/10/2020
Participants: TMH: @Veneno-x @TaJ @Beckham Mech: @Cristian @Villain.R
Story: Today was a very quiet night when I was patrolling in my TowTruck and out of nowhere I saw a car crashing into a pole off the road, behind it came another car that stopped to help him, apparently they were doing clandestine races, I approached them to see if I could help them in any way then I realized that they were recognized TMH racers. I approached them slowly so as not to disturb them and while one of them helped the injured racer I offered him my help with the car which he said yes, I started to check the car along with another mechanic who accompanied them and it was really destroyed.
I told them that the car wouldn't start in those conditions, but I was with my TowTruck so I offered to tow it, they thanked me for the help and I asked them if they had any place to take it, they told me they had a workshop in good condition where they could fix the car quietly.
Once we towed the car they got into the other car and went to the workshop, I followed them a little slower, after 30 minutes on the road I diverted to a city called Bone County, there in the mountains the TMH had their workshops where we would meet and I would leave them the car, when I arrived they opened the doors and told me where the workshops were.
We went up the car and they told me not to worry that they had mechanics who could fix it, I was about to leave when I saw them a little concerned with some things so I went to observe and decided to help them, I told them what they should do to fix the car and leave it in perfect condition so together we got to work to finish as soon as possible.
They had enough tools and materials so it did not cost us much and in a couple of hours the car was like new, once finished we talked for a while about things of life but it was late and I had to leave so we all said goodbye very happy for the teamwork done.

ScreenShoots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text