The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

^[Participants in The RP:]
The Company @Kree

RP Scenario: I was just driving to the atm to withdraw my money and on the road listening to the radio I saw a man in a tuxedo waving toli or shouting for help I stopped and started asking what he needed from me I found out that his car is located from the place that I needed we went to the place where we arrived it turns out that he had smoke coming from under the engine and the front left wheel was punctured apparently ran over spikes I lifted the tow truck with a special cable and the first action changed the wheel and then moved on to fixing the engine I successfully twisted it turns out that the car overheated due to empty long standing on the move and it needed to warm up or something

ScreenShot(s): Click

alt text

Generation X @M7mDGr7

RP Scenario: I was standing on the side of the road and I was playing with my phone and a man comes up to me in an Audi car''and I asked if he could change the spare wheel on his car I first thought and then remembered that this is quite an easy job and said Yes of course and started doing the work only before that I found out where the spare wheel is it turns out it was in the trunk of the car under the lower cover of the cabin and so I took out of my tow truck a special item on unscrewing wheels for passenger cars and successfully changed everything put a new wheel

alt text
Generation X @M7mDGr7

RP Scenario: tonight I received a call from a person there and this person wanted to buy a new wheels on his car as he already had the old discs he said that we should meet in the special place he pointed out the place and I'm left with discs that he told to the place of arrival, he opened the gate and I rolled discs which he liked with udovolsviem and said that I would put it on the car these rims as he's already looking forward to what I'd put them all it was hard we talked agreed about the money and successfully said goodbye

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[ThC: @Ali ]
^[B~B: @Filippo ]
^[TMH: @TaJ ; @Medo12 ]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[TMH Leader and pretty new member Cena were present at the headquarters when 2 clients came.. together. The two ladies drove an orange Super GT which was supposedly "making sounds". TaJ assured them best service as he got talking more about the car and made his junior go and inspect the vehicle. The car was all good except one tiny detail which TaJ himself found while assisting Cena in the inspection. He noticed that the radiator wire was torn up by wear and the radiator was pretty much ruined as well. TaJ ordered Cena to go and bring a wire set along with a new radiator and then helped him replace them in the vehicle. The ladies then gave it a try and were really appreciated the services. The two parties then figured out the billing and the ladies gave TaJ an extra tip. They then left with the vehicle and big smiles, with TaJ leaving with money and a number..]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):]

^[Click here!]

^[alt text]

^[AA:p : @Riley ; AA-H: Exordium ]
^[HS : @Lorch ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[An interesting turn of events on Saturday evening where Arms Assasins' new associate Riley was just en route to a client from Hell Soldiers for a weaponry consignment delivery. Just when he was close to the HS Base, a criminal shot some rounds at his vehicle and made it really damaged. Riley couldn't figure out who or what that was and so managed to make it to his destination somehow. When he arrvied at the HS Base, first thing he did is call up his old friend who works or rather leads a growing automotive group and is a great mechanic, TaJ. TaJ was fortunately around in the town that moment and came up immediately to look after the car and repair it so Riley's new superiors do not get angry. While Riley and Lorch, the HS member, completed their deal. TaJ tried not to pay attention towards it and continued the repairing until it was eventually done. A few liquid containers and a new radiator later, the vehicle was back to its previous mint condition. Riley had just completed the deal and then both friends left together to a nearby bar for a while.]

^[Click here!]

^[alt text]

^[HS : @Lorch ]
^[TMH : @TaJ ]

^[Evening of Sunday isn't always very boring but this one was for TaJ who was at the TMH base without any urgent job. Just as he was wondering to close up and go home early when he received a phone call from an old customer Lorch. Lorch's one of many vehicles had suddenly "stopped" working and so TaJ hopped in his Towtruck and went to the location near Old HS base in Las Venturas. As he arrived, the two greeted one another and then focused on the vehicle. TaJ went for a quick inspection which lead to the conclusions that the vehicle's battery was out of charge due to being unused for a long while. TaJ assured lorch that it will be better soon, so used his Towtruck's battery to charge it using the traditional wires method. The method did work as usual and within just 10 minutes the car's battery was back to its great condition. Lorch then hopped in it to try it out and after providing some further tips such as keeping the ignition ON in the mornings and more, TaJ dealt with the charges and the two waved one other a happy goodbye.]

^[Click here!]

^[alt text]

^[Los Lunas : @VeX ]
^[The Motor Heads : @TaJ ]

^[A breezy evening with TaJ chilling at an abandoned area in Las Venturas when an equally damaged vehicle pulls by and the guy gets out, gesturing TaJ to get out of vehicle. After a brief introduction where his identity was found out to be from the new cartel Los Lunas, TaJ recalled someone telling him that a few of their members believed to be better at racing than "some motor heads". TaJ wasted no further time in challenging the guy for a quick 1v1 from the same location down to Los Santos Jail. The challenge was accepted and soon got underway. The race began as expected and surprisingly the Lunas was dominating a rather careful TaJ at beginning but through the LS-LV Expressway, TaJ regained the lead and continued it until the virtual finish line. The lunas member came shortly after and appreciated the fun little battle.]

^[Click here!]

alt text

^[Navy Malistrip : @nulgath ]
^[The Motor Heads : @Beckham ]

^[While I was cleaning the garage I got a call from a person named Trap and he told me that he had an accident and his car was damaged and stopped working and asked me to come ... I brought myself and took my car heading to the location where the customer]

^[Once I got there I saw the car in bad condition, it was very damaged so I decided to take it to the garage .. And when I got to the garage I started working on the car by checking the engine, which caused the car not to work again so I had to change it to a new one. Then, I worked to remove the car headlights and replace them with new ones.]

^[It took a long time, but thanks to my experience I managed to repair it and the car became new again. The customer thanked me for the efforts I made and left the garage after paying the car costs]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): Click Here]

alt text

~[H]~(green)oster of the Training: TMH|TaJ|L - @TaJ

~[N]~(green)ature of Training [Racing/Technical/Both]: Racing around SA Racetrack

~[P]~(green)articipants: Too many (check ss)

~[A]~(green)bout the Training [Little Story]: Well, after a real long time, TaJ planned a thorough yet fun training. It was to be held at the new SA Racetrack down at Whetstone and hence the TMH racers as well as invited racers came down there dressed in their racing suits to compete in 2 awesome rounds. First race was just a 1 lap, more of a practice. It ended with Jokerulty with a few TMH members filling up the following podium spots. The final race consisted of 2 laps and was won by TMH Helper Veneno followed by member Hero and leader TaJ in the third place.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): Click here!