alt text
alt text
:::

^[alt text]

^[~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP:]

^[~[TMH]~(#4b8a08) - @TaJ ; @Beckham ;]

^[~[B~B]~(orange) - @MArk ; @Melou .]

^[~[R]~(green)P Scenario:]

^[There come days when you do not feel like stressing no more. With the global pandemic and other social issues going on around San Andreas; The motor heads founder and leader TaJ was experiencing a similar such day while chilling near the Las Venturas Airport sitting in fellow Beckham's old school classic and drinkin' a few beers listening to 70s' pop. This pleasant moment was interrupted by 2 men dressed in black and moving in Orange, supposedly 2 very dangerous members of "Black Bullets", a world renowned mafia in the underworld of San Andreas. What the proud people actually forgot was that although they were the ones ruling the killing and snatching, roads were still ruled by Taj and team. The duo then challenged Taj for a one on one drag following mocking his car. With beckham's approval, Taj accepted the challenge and told them to follow him into the airport strip which would allow them for a quick battle thanks to his high contacts. The two classic vehicles then lined up face to face in this odd challenge. With the countdown reaching to one, both accelerated their beasts to their max and Taj emerged victorious as speculated. This race was indeed fun but only until the moment the Black Bullets passenger shot at Taj's car right at the last second out of frustration. This was totally unappreciated by Taj who told them to go away and take the defeat like real men. The situation got back to normal once they disappeared out of the area and Taj and Beck' were back at the location chilling to cold beers.]

^[~[S]~(green)creenShot(s): (Click me!)]

alt metni

~[Participants:]~(black): @Rondaw @Altra
~[Rp Scenario:]~(black) We metup an old friend. He's a racer, and he asked me what I can and can't do to his car. I said I wouldn't say anything without looking at his car. I looked at his car, I could have made a very nice add-on to his car, but he couldn't be here, so we went to the garage with him, picked up the car and made the necessary upgrades and gave my friend is now have a nice, fast car.

~[Screenshots:]~(black)

alt metnialt metnialt metnialt metnialt metni

alt metni

~[-TMH Racers Take On:]~(black) TMH-H|Altra
~[Type:]~(black) RaceFlag
~[Participants:]~(black) @Bodo420 @Treepuffer @Edgar

~[Location:]~(black) Las Venturas
~[Position:]~(black) Only Edgar won
~[Screenshots:]~(black)