TaJ

^[]

^[~['Sure I'll work on it in the meantime.']~(#005550,silver,#4b8a08)]

^[Participants in The RP:]

^[From TMH - @TaJ ; @DJO ;]

^[From IAC - @Final324 ;]

^[From CripZ - @Murtaza .]

^[RP Scenario:]

^[Night of Sunday the 24th wasn't quite chilling for many. This includes few TMH members, but mainly a "civilian" Murtaza who was just reaching to IAC HQ in Los Santos to honor a pre-planned ammunition supply deal. Murtaza had contacted Final from InvestArms Corporation for a weapons consignment for his "personal use" and was reaching to the city quite far, just to collect the supply. However, unfortunately met with an accident on the highway near Bone County.]

^[The vehicle was quite seriously damaged and shook Murtaza to his core for a tiny second. He could not think of anything to do in the moment until he remembered that his good friend was now racing for The Motor Heads who also provide mechanical services just around the hill of Bone County. Murtaza immediately called his friend "DJO" who arrived as soon as he heard and offered to take a look at the vehicle. Unlike Murtaza who was all safe, the car had some serious injuries and required mechanic supervision as soon as possible so as to prevent any more oil leakage.]

^[Together then they drove it to the TMH HQ which wasn't very far. Luckily, at the location was present TaJ as the only yet most experienced technician who decided to take a look first of all knowing that it were DJO's childhood friend. During this time, Murtaza explained DJO about the ammunition deal who then suggested him to ask Final from IAC if he can bring the consignment near the HQ, however not inside. DJO did and Final agreed. Both then had some coffee while spectating the technician do his job. In a while Final called and told that he had arrived and was waiting at the guest house parking just below TMH HQ.]

^[DJO told TaJ to inform him once its done and then drove Murtaza in a TMH vehicle to the hill view guesthouse parking to meet Final. After a little greeting came the time to check the weapons and make sure the content were all good. Since it was all impressive load of weaponry that Murtaza actually desired, they completed all the legal formalities of IAC and got them loaded into the TMH vehicle. As soon as the payment was done, they drove back up to the HQ.]

^[By this time, TaJ had successfully replaced all the damaged externals and checked the internals for any more damages. He then called DJO to inform that the vehicle were done and that he was now leaving the duty since his time for the day had come to an end. As soon as both of the friends arrived back up the hill, they could see TaJ change into his off-work attire and DJO lead the way into the garage where the vehicle was all done and ready for Murtaza to drive back. When asked about any payment DJO immediately denied remembering their friendship that goes way back so long.]

^[Screenshots :]

^[Click here!]

^[-Thanks buddies, CripZ and IAC for participating.]

^[]

@Final324 said in InvestArms Corporation Media Archive:

Roleplay Title: Weapon Trade

IAC Members: Final

Other Practicants: @TaJ

Description: I've received a phone call from TMH executive TaJ in evening he informed me about he needed some weapons for his organization since he was called the correct corporation i've approved his offer and informed him about payment and stuff on the phone after the phone call i set the weapon crates as the quantitiy he requested from me after setting the products i've settled them in my black jeep's trunk and started to wait after a while i've heard a horn noise came from infront of our HQ's gates TaJ was arrived i let him came in and we started to talk about the business we dealt on the phone i lead him to my jeep and showed him the weapons he slowlly opened one of the crates and checked a bit he was impressed from the quality weapons we had he decided to buy them immediatly and of course i approved and helped him through his jeep with carrying those crates into the trunk we came to the payment phase i gave him a paper with IAC's bank account details writtien on it and TaJ made the money transaction successfully we shake each others hands and he left our HQ for a meeting with other TMH executive members after another successfully trade i sit on my sofa and started to smoke my cigarette by watching to sky .

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DnOkMbM

alt text
TMH Technicians Working on [Date and Time of working]- 19.5.2020 12:00
TMH Technicians Involved: Mannan
Estimated Duration of Working: 30 minutes
Estimated Number of Vehicles Repaired: 15
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[]

@Xtream said in Hell Soldiers | Roleplay Archive:

alt text

Roleplay #46

The Perfect Delivery with @The-Motor-Heads-TMH

One of the niggas that made it out of the projects had opened a towing company. He became quite successful and is an friend to many of our current Foot Soldiers. We had a delivery to handle over the borders of Los Santos which was quite impossible. Cops have started to patrol more often and there were many deals busted around the border. We contacted our old pal' saying we will make a fake accident where we will purposely bump our vehicle to look damaged. We drove around and got the perfect bump which did cause some damage. We called our pal, which came quite in time with a tow. He towed our vehicle and made this look legit. He drove us to Las Venturas at the location the buyers told us to put the drug crates. Our guy took us there dropped the van and helped us move the crates into the right place. When we tried to pay him the fee of transport he refused. As he said " I do not take money from my homies". We shook hands and we all left back to our business.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7uzD0Wm

alt text
~[Participants]~(green,lime) : TMH members from race and tech devision

We were discusing some new offerts from another racers , when my phone ring and we needed to stop our conversetion....

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

It was one of our secret delievers of old race cars...He told me that my cars are already in the place we talked and i can go get them . I get my boys with me and go on way ..

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

When we arrive already our babys were waiting us in garages .... me and my brothers go to chek them how is goin under the hood ...to be sure that we didnt got scamet or trolled ...

alt text
alt text
alt text

All was good till i find some problems with engine in my car, i call them to help me chek it and fix it , i was sure that is not a big problem ...

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

After a while we fixed succsesful that baby and decide to test them in one good fast race to our base

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

But in the race some shits happend .. My crazy head get some ways in some trees and i broke the front of the car hard , and i needed call some of my best mech in group...but for this i will talk later....cya
~[To be continued..]~(red)

alt text
~[-T]~(green)MH Racers Take On [ @Amazing ]-
~[T]~(green)ype: RaceFlag
~[P]~(green)articipants: @IceCold @Orten1 @Ares
~[L]~(green)ocation: San Fierro
~[W]~(green)inner & Prize: :first_place_medal:Icecold :second_place_medal:Amazing :third_place_medal:orten
~[S]~(green)creenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...