Screenshots:

:::
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[-T]~(green)MH Racers Take On [ @Amazing ]-
~[T]~(green)ype: RaceFlag
~[P]~(green)articipants: @Leb @FLAVOUR @Rainy @Jokerulty @Axestos @Draven @GoldMine
~[L]~(green)ocation: Red County
~[W]~(green)inner & Prize: 1.Axestos 2.Goldmine 3.Amazing
~[S]~(green)creenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text

alt text
~[P]~(green)articipants: @Rainy @Jokerulty @Axestos @Draven @GoldMine @mahdi2681 @ButcheR @Jimmy @Nunz
~[L]~(green)ocation: Los Santos Highway
~[W]~(green)inner & Prize: 1.Axestos 2.Jokerulty 3.Goldmine
~[S]~(green)creenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text

alt text
~[P]~(green)articipants: @Rainy @Jokerulty @Axestos @Draven @GoldMine @Dexter @Teller @EighTaiLs
~[L]~(green)ocation: Whetstone County
~[W]~(green)inner & Prize: 1.Amazing 2.Rainy 3.EighTaiLs
~[S]~(green)creenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text

alt text

Participants: @Krasava and me
Story:
One day when I was reading today's news as usual , i found the news of smuggling powerful and luxurious racing cars with a big cargo ship , and this ship left yesterday at night from south of Flint County , near san andreas pirate base . At first, I didn't care about it But after 3 minutes director of a big racing organization called me and tell me that the global racing competition will start soon and he chose me as the contestant on his team . I accepted , but I remembered that my car still at the mechanic to repair it . And at that moment I thought about stealing the ship , but above all, I asked whether the ship was related to san andreas pirate or no . And when I became sure it was a ship with no association with any group i called one of San Andreas pirate's members and i asked him for some information about the ship , where could the ship be , Where would the ship be , how many cars are in this ship or how many guards are in the ship . So i got my regular car and i went to the ship , and thanks to all the information I took from the san andreas pirate i was able to successfully steal the fastest car on board . And of course, I participated in the global competition and won the first place with the stolen car .

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/N7d4O7G

alt text

Participants: @Doggle and @RagnarTN and Me
Story:
alt text

i was racing in the safety of god and suddenly i saw a bunch of luxury cars , its cars of a serious gang , Clandestine mob coming .

Me : Hi Sir .
C : Hello zaba , we are Clandestine mob gang and we want to make a deal with you .
Me : Deal about what exactly ?
C : First come with us to our base and we will talk with you there .

alt text

So i got into the car with them and we headed towards the base . When we arrived , the door opened , all clandestine mob members waiting for me , i was amazed . We entered the base and we sat down .

C : So , as i said we will make with you a deal and this deal is to do a race , if you won we will give you a lot of money but if you lost we will kill you .
Me : What ? vs who ? and Why ? !!
C : Wait wait wait , i know you will ask many questions , i will explain everything to you . 2 weeks ago , a random guy challenged us to race him without no reason and of course in the interest of the gang we must race him and win , we have no races in our gang that's why you are here now and we can provide you with all the necessary things like cars , money , training and All you have to do is win.
Me : I agree to everything .

When the meeting ended, i start doing training everyday,every minute and every second, non stop .
And of course, with all my experience in racing and with all the possibilities presented to me by the gang i did the race with this guy and i won with ease .So i became the special rider for the gang .

alt text
Participants: @AdemBygt and me
Story:

It was a dark night and I was tired, about to drive home. Unexpectedly, a friend called. We talked a little while then he asked me to come to his home and drink some beer and chat. For a tired man, it was a good offer so I decided to go my friend. The road was so dark and I was a bit fast. I couldn't take the bend and my car is crashed. I was severely injured and called for a medic. Thanks to god Adem was there for me. He made first aid and took me to the ambulance to bring me to hospital. I owe my life to Adem.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/P28iRXF