The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
~[Participants in the RP:]~(black,green,lime) @San-Andreas-Medics
~[RP Scenario:]~(black,green,lime) It was a good day for race , no fog,not rain . Me and my boys decide to make an friendly race from near bar to Las Venturas . While we gettin ready for the race one of them (Reus) share me that his brakes are not okay but he will try race . I didnt mess more cuz i knowed that he is good and he know what to do .After while we get in the start line and go.
For my bad lucky my brother Reus crashed ... I got really scared and tell Taj call Medics .
In 2 mins they come , i share to in fast words to them what happen and they go chek and help him. Me and others wouldnt do anything except to wait medic revive him.
After a hard mins for them and my brother Reus he get up in his feet . I and others calmed down but Medics needet get him in Hospital for the night to be sure that he will be okay and there is wont be any trouble.
Then Taj bring the car in base and we let Kim fix it.

:::

![Spoiler Text]https://i.imgur.com/t9hfCeR.pngl)
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Rebels-MC

RP Scenario:

I recieved a bike that were making some weird noises and were feeling quite strange to drive. I'm not the biggest expert on bikes, but I decided to take a quick look at it anyways. I quickly realized I had no idea what exactly to check for, so I decided to call a good friend of mine - Ferthis, a member of Rebels MC that works at their own mechanic shop - Rebels Kustoms.

Spoiler Text
alt text

He came as soon as he could, where I greeted him at the gate and explained the issue to him. As we went in to look at the bike, Ferthis already had an idea of what might be wrong. He checked the oil that had been used for the bike, and as he suspected, it was the wrong kind. This meant that the whole motor had been affected and needed to be changed. As we had no proper motor in storage for this bike, he told me to bring it to their shop - Rebels Kustoms.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

When I got to their shop I was quite impressed by the way it looked, impressive work. Anyways, I brought the bike inside and put it on their bike lift. Ferthis then loosened and removed the bolts, after that he took the fuel and oil pump out and then he got the engine out.
Then he used the forklift to lift the new engine into place, when it was in place I put the fuel and oil pump into place and then fasteened the bolts.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

After the work was done and I was about to pay him for his work and help, he told me not to. Instead he just wanted my help in the future, so I agreed to that. Then I took off on the bike to be sure that it ran smoothly, which it ofcourse did.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/609118599059341352/665174417923506188/mta-screen_2020-01-09_20-56-13.png

alt text
~[Participants in the RP:]~(black,green,lime) @Law
~[RP Scenario:]~(black,green,lime) From few days some of the members told me that our Heli have problems and do not work fully. I search in Net about parts and i find , but i needed to find someone who to deliver them to base. I called my faithful friend @Law to see what we will do. After some discussion he went to me . When he come i chek this all and give him the money , we drove it to the base , i thank to him and let him go. Now im waitin some of my mechanics come to help me fix it .

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Participants in the RP:]~(black,green,lime) @Duff
~[RP Scenario:]~(black,green,lime) Ah i told you already for the problem with our Heli and now im here to tell that we fix it. Yeah our member and good mech come to help me with this .I call duff becuse he already fix it before , he know it good. So i showed him our baby and he started fixin , ofcourse i helped tho. After long time work he told all finished and i go to test . For now everything is okay with it and hope soon wont need to call Duff for it.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Participants in the RP:]~(black,green,lime) @Duff @Greed
~[RP Scenario:]~(black,green,lime) From long time i was looking at one good racer in our city named Greed. So i decidet to challenge him to see how he is doing . I meet with him near
bridge and told that i heard he wanted me to beat him on race. I say that becouse i wanted to provoce him to show his best .I asked him what i will get if i won and wait to hear his wish. I was pretty sure that he will want me to became TMH member but let him ask. So i was right , he told me that if he win he will join me . I agreed with him and we went to the race. I was sure that i will beat him but things didnt happens as i wanted. He beat me and i had to accept him . A bet is a bet .

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
~[Participants in the RP:]~(black,green,lime) @Sneijder
~[RP Scenario:]~(black,green,lime) I got challenged by Sneider to race for money .From LV to CripZ base. I was like "Okay Mimy , your time to show your skill " but i again was beated. This month is not mine i guess ... I'v losed too many races ...But i will get back in game ...just need timee...

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

~[Participants in the RP:]~(black,green,lime) @Mysticuff
~[RP Scenario:]~(black,green,lime) I was testing my new car in Las Venturas roads but was, but i was spotted by a cop..He started following me and i decide to not make trouble and stop. He wanted me show him my ID card and car documents. For bad lucky my ID card it had expired . He told me that all is fine and this time i will go with warning and need follow him to Police Depot to renew my card. Everything went fine and he let me go.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text