The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text
~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: #1

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @MakeLove @Ryler @jonas13362 @Trevor

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: One beatiful morning i woke up and i got call which was about invitation to Kart race. Well there was still two months for that race but i decided to start preparing me and my kart for that.
I had some problems with my Kart in the past and first thing i had to do was take it to mechanic and only mechanic which was open in the whole San Andreas that day was Trevor from Cuban Cars.
So i had to load my Kart to my Picador and drive to San Fierro. There was one customer before me so everything went pretty fast.
He cleaned my exhaust system and did some small maintenance things here and there.
I went directly to test it into streets in San Fierro but then officers makelove and ryler from Five-0 stopped me because its not very legal to drive Kart in the streets. Well they wrote me huge 23 k$ ticket for that mistake.
Next day i went to race track in small island near whetstone and there me and my friend Jonas tested my Kart and it worked like dream for upcoming race. Only sad thing was that it started to snow and it was very slippery, i had to decrease the tire pressures for better grip but after that it was much better to drive. Now i believe i have good chances to win, i just need practise myself but the Kart is now ready.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
-TMH Racers Take On [none]-
~[T]~(green)ype: Raceflag
~[P]~(green)articipants: @Blade @Honer112 @Draven
~[L]~(green)ocation: San Fierro
~[W]~(green)inner & Prize:
:first_place_medal: 1. Honer
:second_place_medal: 2. JoGe
:third_place_medal: 3. Draven

~[S]~(green)creenshots: https://imgur.com/a/lTdnNC9

alt text
-TMH Racers Take On [none]-
~[T]~(green)ype: Raceflag
~[P]~(green)articipants: @Arone @Teller @ kaseke
~[L]~(green)ocation: San Fierro
~[W]~(green)inner & Prize:
:first_place_medal: 1. JoGe
:second_place_medal: 2. Arone
:third_place_medal: 3. Kaseke

~[S]~(green)creenshots: https://imgur.com/a/hZxfSm8

alt text
alt text
~[Role Play Number:]~(green) 3

~[Participants in The RP:]~(green) @Klay

~[RP Scenario:]~(green) In a nice day wheni'm staying in the repaire shop in TMH base there is a civilian with a broken sentinel has come he said to what i need to repaire and he go, after 5Mins i start with workingin it i repaire the broken light and after i go to take my screwdriver and i repaire the front bumber after staying 10mins in it i go to repaire the broken engine and i repaire it successfully, after all that work i start with the front window, and when i finish i call the car owner to come and get his car. :D

~[ScreenShot(s):]~(green)

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Number of role-playing games: 5
Participants in The RP: TMH members
RP Scenario: I was very calm in front of my computer suddenly a call comes from a friend who has seen a car stallion that is possibly a turbo v8 almost never seen by san andreas told me that they had left him in a tow truck told me that I will go there, I did it very quickly to the LV parking lot in front of the pyramid to the South of Las Venturas I find that beautiful car do not hesitate to get on and steal it in this illegal stuff and it does not matter if you get put in prison for anything but for a beautiful fast car in short, directs me to my base TMH save the car for future repairs.

Screenshots

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Number of role-playing games: 1

Participants in The RP: @voopie

One day,i hanged out with my friends in san fierro and my friends called 'jason' phoned me because of racing.Therefore, i have to go immediately in order to my friends have got emergency problems.Also, we have got an dramatic race in San fierro. 30 Minutes later i took my formula 1.However i had an accident due to drinking to much alcohol and i broke my right leg.Later on, a good person saw me and called the ambulance.Fortunately,i stayed in a San Fierro hospital for 2 days.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
@Audi said in Global Express Trucking Co. || Official Media Archive:

alt text

Role Play : 9

Description: Delivery of spare parts for Modified cars.

Participants: members of GXT, TMH Members @SergioR

Screenshots

alt text
alt text

• I received a call from a friend who belongs to a group of illegal brokers known as TMH.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• We met in a place to talk about the service provided by the company and we went to talk to the office.

alt text

• I indicated where he left the cargo.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• We met at the place where we checked the merchandise and mounted it to the trailer.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• We check that the cargo will arrive in good condition, we download it, the customer is satisfied.

Global Express Truck Co.

alt text
~[R]~(green)ole Play Number: #1

~[P]~(green)articipants in The RP: @Rivals

~[R]~(green)P Scenario: Another day of hard work had come to an end. I was on my way home, deep in thought of arriving home in my beautiful car, with that monster noise, good noise until I see a car that captivated me near the sidewalk. I stop behind the car, get out and go to the car window, ask if the stranger is into a race for some cash. He accepted it and we decided to go to Los Santos beach. I ended up winning, and finally we exchanged our contacts for future events.

~[S]~(green)creenShot(s):

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text