The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

alt text

Participants in The RP: @RadiO @Cornelius

RP Scenario: Mongols MC phone called one of our Executive members. They asked him if they could send one of our technicians to help them upgrade their bikes and fix any issues that were detected. So a TMH-Tech was sent to Red County to check on their bikes. Apparently there were issues with the bike and a lot to upgrade so we took the bikes at our Burberry Garage. Our Technician changed the lamps , the filters and fixed some damaged pipes in the bike. He also put something which would boost the bikes speed and help it to lose less gas when the speed was used. The Mongols MC tested it and were happy with the results. So they left happy about their new upgraded bikes.

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/RJsc3Kn

alt text

• ~[Participants:]~(green,green) @StrreT @Reus @Carbon

• ~[RP Scenario:]~(green)
    You guys remember this man who i beat on one race ?
    alt text
    Yea Street , we was talked to get his car for me if i win but there is something that i didnt tell ya , i was understood with him to find me more sports cars , and here we go.

Me and my brother Reus were thinkin about how much money give to him , and who to call for help.
alt text
Then one light come to my head and i remembered for my old friend Latino , he is god in lecognizing who engine is good and who no. I call him momentally and we agreed to meet at LV X and go together to Street.
alt text
alt text
alt text
While i drivin to UE base i was tellin to him for what im talkin about.

Street was already waitin me but didnt expecting that i will come with 'em
alt text
and tell me to come with him alone but i said if he wont let them i will get the cars and kill him.
alt text
He get us with his black Limmo and drove to the cars.
alt text
alt text
alt text

We start talk about money when Reus and Latino was lookin the cars.
alt text
We came to a common decision and get in cars ready to go to my garages but happen this what i didnt want to
alt text
cops found us cuz this cars was ~[stolen.]~(maroon)
Yea i forgot to tell ya that too , he needed to stole.
Reus and Latino start deal with 'em and Reus ofcourse reached again into his pocket and pay for us ...
And not so long after we left for the garages..
alt text

alt text
Participants in the RP: @Carbon @Markus

RP Scenario: I was walking around the TMH base thinking about the race that would take place at night, I sincerely wanted to try a new car to race, so. I decided to call an old friend Markus. I explained to him that I was looking for a new car for the night, he told me he had a car, so we went near the. Las Venturas airport, checked the engine on the car, and then I came back to TMH base, and left it parked for the night.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/AzRTgcw