The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive

TaJ

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Participants in The RP: @Griffin @vetoqnx @Greed
RP Scenario: I went to the bridge to race with my old friends and talked to my friends. I spoke to my friends and we took our seats for the race. We started the race and I remember falling off the bridge. When I opened my eyes, the SAM member was giving me first aid. They took me to the helicopter and headed for the hospital. I don't remember going to the hospital, but when I opened my eyes, my friends and the doctor were with me.

ScreenShot(s):

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Mickey

RP Scenario: One heavily damaged car approached TMH headquarters. He said that he was a Government Official and he had to come here to the headquarters so the car wouldn't be registered in any other garage. It was kinda sketchy as not many cars pass Bone County. But still we couldn't refuse to fix the car. Since there wasn't no Mechanic available the TMH Executive who was also a very experienced mechanic decided to do the job. He took the car to the garage and started to place any car deformation in its place so it could help him repair the tubes and engine. He took off the front door and got its code to find a ideal replacement for it. Then he went to the tool box and got the equipment he needed. As soon as he started to search for tools he felt a heavy bang behind his head. Then he passed out. The so "Government Official" went and took one of our towed vehicles which was a black Turismo. It was towed this morning. It took the TMH Executive to gain consciousness a while. He called the cops and explained every detail , but it was too late. The car was already disappeared and the person that was described wasn't found anywhere in the database.

Screenshots of RP : https://imgur.com/a/u2J3lM1

alt text

Participants in The RP: @SWT and 2 biker

RP Scenario:I was patrol in Bone country I see one Bikers the near BC-LV Bridge I ask him what's your bike problem He told me My engine is crashed,I told him If you want I can chance it he told yes pls also he told me chance whells to I took my toolbox in mechanic car I use nippers for remove engine and old whells also when I fix him car some cops ask him and near biker Guns licence pls I report him to Police they are try to kill me.when cops arrived here I escape from there and I took my payback(500$)
ss: https://imgur.com/a/SXBcXT4

ScreenShot(s):

alt text
Participants in The RP: @Mickey

RP Scenario:I was Patrol around Red Country I got call from one girl she told me I need your help I'm near the Cave I arrived here like 2 min she told me I have problem in engine I took my nippers and try to open hood but its doesn't work later I try with screwdriver when I open the trunk I found one key,engine problem was key I fix it and I ask my money from girl she told me I don't have money can I pay it with sex I told him np when we do sex he punch me back and she told me you're a rapist I told him no this is your wish later she call the sheriff I kiss him and I leave the arena later when sheriff gone I follow him.when she goes to take Burger I slap him ass and I knock him to floor later I kill him with my knife
SS: https://imgur.com/a/vIWhVrG

ScreenShot(s):