:::

alt text

~[Type:]~(green) Race 2
~[Participants:]~(green) Draven, Garcia, Speed
~[Location:]~(green) Red County
~[Screenshot:]~(green) https://imgur.com/a/MdFIKqE

alt metni
~[RP Scenario]~(green): I had a car accident two months ago.Unfortunately my car destroyed My two legs and my left wrist are broken.That's why I was inactive racer.I recovered after a long period of physical therapy.After I recovered, I ordered a new car from Japan: Subaru Impreza WRX ST... This car has a lot of success in rally racing. I did practices at Mt. Chiliad. Now we are ready for new races
~[Screenshots]~(green): https://imgur.com/a/zMDm5kD

alt text
RP Scenario:

James_Rivala, one of the Motor heads mechanic, who has been hardworking since he is back from a one-month break which has costed him two operations after he has been assaulted inside his garage while he was doing his job. Anyways, he was drinking coffee with bunch of his friends. While at it, he was being called out by the leader of the organisation he is part in, The Motor Heads. Nevertheless, the leader had a request that is about not only fixing this time, it's about upgrading cars. "a racer has been calling recently, he lost two races in a row, he is stating that he is having a problem within his car, in addition, he wanna upgrade it to something super amazing, I really thought about it well, you didn't make any upgradation task since you came back, I guess this is the perfect chance for you to make one, in old days, you were one of the best if not the best to upgrade cars, let's see if you still have the talent, contact me back if you're willing to take the challenge on, Peace, Marco Leader of The Motor Heads." James thought about it, it's really his chance to show that he is fully back to work. After that, he headed right away to the headquarters, after contacting the leader sending him back another message, "as you said this might be the chance, that's why take me in, didn't upgrade for a while so I hope I won't break down, whatsoever, let me do it alone as usual, though, get someone to send me the car to my garage, on my way to the headquarters, I'll be there within three to five minutes." Four minutes passed, James has gone through the gate leading inside the headquarters where he has greeted each mechanic who was on work, after that, he headed to his garage, right there, he has found the car. He wanted to start by fixing it, it has two problems to start with. Squeals

Squealing can be caused by various problems.

Squeals can be the result of worn belts, or in some cases, problems with the brakes. Unless you are familiar with automobiles, it might be hard to diagnose the problem that is causing the noise. If you listen closely to noises you may be able to differentiate between a chirp and a squeal. Chirping is usually a sign of break issues while squealing comes from the engine and might mean a bad belt. Clutch If you are the driver of a manual transmission car then you probably understand how bad it can be when your clutch goes out. The clutch is made up of various mechanical parts and if any of them break, it will cause your clutch to stop working

This problem will be obvious right away; while you are in gear, it will feel like pushing your gas pedal isnt enough to make your car move forward. he has ended up fixing these two problems with some simple-minded solutions. Anyways, it was easy to fix, now the hard part has came over, the upgradation stuff which literally the hardest part. Even though, he has grabbed the needed parts alongside with some secondary stuff, Then he started remembering how his methods were "If you want your car to handle better, start with a good set of tires. More power is great and all, but if you dont have quality rubber to provide grip and translate it to the road" The least important part was the Better spark plugs are an easy, affordable swap that can make all the difference. The better the quality of the spark, the better the combustion translating to more power and better fuel economy." The third equipment was Infotainment, The age of infotainment systems is relatively new, so its understandable if you feel behind with an older car. A new, modern interface and speaker system is an easy way to reenergize your daily commute or weekend drive. Data Monitoring

Even if you consider yourself handy under the hood of your car, diagnosing a single specific problem based on the all-encompassing check engine light can be near-impossible. Data monitoring systems keep you in-the-know, revealing problems in plain English. The last one was the "Remote Start" Warming up or cooling down your car before even getting in it is a true luxury. But you dont need a personal driver on the payroll

all you need is a simple remote starter. in addition of the Tire Pressure Monitoring, Whether youre going on a long road trip or making your way through the daily commute, few things can ruin a drive like a flat or slow leak. Keeping the correct PSI in all four corners isnt just safe; youll also extract better handling and performance from your tires when theyre properly inflated. After that, he has used some easy methods, he added some simple things but worthy, Exhaust: Most people know about this one its notorious habit of increasing the sound your car makes typically precedes its reputation for making your car faster. By upgrading your exhaust you reduce the amount of restriction in the engine, easing the flow of the exhaust leading to improved performance. Dual exhaust systems can be installed in place of a vehicles catalytic converter

but make sure you are installing a true dual exhaust, which starts all the way back, not one that just splits the output between two tailpipes. This also facilitates the flow of exhaust through the engine. Always check local sound ordinances before upgrading to an exhaust that will make your car extra noisy. In addition of an even more simple solution, but this one made the car too faster, Nitrous Oxide,Youve seen this used in every Fast and the Furious movie. You wait for it that moment when the characters are in a head to head battle and the driver presses a button labeled N0S and immediately the car shoots forward with an extreme burst of speed propelling it past the other racer. But what does it do? Nitrous oxide is used to create additional oxygen for an engine during combustion. It has the added benefit of cooling the intake air, which causes the air to be denser. Unlike other mods, a nitrous oxide system is not run continuously on a vehicle but instead, applied in short busts when needed. Many states prohibit the use of this modification so be careful to check state law. These are the most imporant stuff to get your car faster, the nitrous but it's too hard to get it inside the car, yet James has made it & he has accomplished with a nice & good method he has used before as well. Like that, the car was totally updated & fully faster right now, he even tried it, it has reached the max speed 260K/H. After that the man was called out by the leader, James was paid for his hardwork, the man thanked The Motor Heads so much & promised that he would deal with them only.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/78CBbTH

alt text

@TaJ said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

^[]

^[~[''STAY CAREFUL, MISS.'']~(#7d5752)]

~[R]~(#69514D)ole Play Number: 55.

~[P]~(#69514D)articipants in The RP:

• From CIA : @TaJ

• From TMH : @mimyy

~[R]~(#69514D)P Scenario: CIA. Known for not just its inteligence wonders to improve the world, but also responsibility to maintain law and order wherever and whenever necessary. This was something put to test once again today as CIA Vice Leader TaJ, who was on a routine patrol around the Bone County since it wasn't planned to be so large. The supposedly "boring" patrol unexpectedly turned interesting when the Agent came across a racey geeky lady who wore all green jersey with "TMH" written over it. The vehicle being ride by the mysterious woman was an ultimate race machine from the looks of it and that acted as a cause for Agent TaJ to pull her over at right next turn since she seemed to be riding a bit more than the legit speeds in the residential complex of such relatively lesser previlaged area. As the lady pulled over to the side of the road, a quick greeting proved to be enough for the two to get to the matter. Agent TaJ let her know the real cause of pulling over which was purely only "suspicion" of the fact that she was quite rash in the area and little over the limit by the looks of it. The suspect made it clear that as per her honest opinion she was within limits. The agent then, just to be on safer side, requested to check the License I.D. and Vehicle registiration papers. The "civilian" handed over the documents right away and Agent TaJ got onto his duty of checking those over the Database monitor inside his vehicle. As he returned with a smile of satisfaction and gave back the papers, he let her know that the past was all good as far as the government had in records and so it could be only a warning this time around. The agent made her realise how important it was to stick by the rules specially in such small localities since its not just dangerous for her but for everyone in surroundings if done otherwise. She thanked the agent for the kind opportunity and promised not to repeat this unethical behaviour on road. At this moment, both the parties wished each other a good bye and got back into their vehicles to approach their respective destinations.

~[S]~(#69514D)creenShot(s): Click here!

^[]

@DBMoodyBlues said in Al Munazama - Official Media Center:

^[alt text]

^[-=(873138)- AL-MUNAZAMA ROLEPLAY#78 -=-]

^[-=(873138)- Taking the big stage -=-]

^[-=(873138)- Organizations -=-]

^[Al-Munazama & TMH - The Motorheads]

^[-=(873138)- Participants -=-]

^[TMH Folks: @TaJ @Freezom @hope @DJO @MetalHead ]

^[Mostajid: Fareed @DBMoodyBlues , Abdulla @Pump , Chaneb @UrBan , Faysal @Beckham , Farhat @Warrior213 ]

^[Askary: @Nishki ]

^[Mohtaref: Sadaam @Faysal ]

^[Nayeb: Abdullah @Blu ]

^[Rayies: Mosaad @ViRuSLN ]

^[-=(873138)- Story -=-]

^[-=(873138)- Phone call -=-]

^[The omens of the past, the war, the rage, the screams, the blood, the hunger, DEATH. That's what it is now, scrabble from the past. We have a clearer goal ahead of us: to achieve glory! It is now or never, we have to speed up this wagon.]

^[It was 10 am, the sun was breaking through the clouds, shy but warm in an August day.]

^[Suddenly, the Rayies Mosaad's cellphone rang. Mosaad takes a look at it and wonders about the private number that was calling him. He accepts the call and engages in a conversation with the person on the other side.]

^["Hello? Who's this?" - initiates Mosaad.]

^["Hello? Mosaad? It's me, pal!"- said the man on the other side.]

^["Mr. Mahdi? What honor to talk with you, sir." - Mosaad's recognizes the voice, it was the patron of the Mahdi's Family. ]

^["Yeah, buddy, listen, the family's headquarters, let's say, exploded "out of nowhere." What I mean is, we were under the police's noses and other organizations were trying to hunt us down. We planned a scheme to blow it up and get the insurance money to build the new headquarters somewhere safer as we manage to clear all these dogs from our trail. Problem is, there's a quantity still missing in our safes so we need, let's say, 50 grand. This is where you, my good fellas, come on stage. My partners arranged a little scheme for y'all to perform and if it goes well, the money will fall instantly in our pockets. Here's who you are going to focus on: You know the group The Motorheads? A big group of rich car enthusiasts dudes. Their leader, Taj, is the core of the group, they aren't so good without him so they'd do anything if their dear leader happened to go missing suddenly. You'll be in charge of kidnapping him and get that sweet extortion money from them, capeesh? Oh, and just ask them 50 grand, no more or if they happen to have their business all fucked over, my associates will get fucked, the Mahdi's get fucked and you also get fucked so let's prevent this chain of events from happening, shall we?"]

^["Of course, sir. I'm going to gather up with the boys and we'll do this shit as it is supposed to be." - replies Mosaad]

^["Good, don't let me down."]

^[alt text]

^[-=(873138)- Strategy -=-]

^[Now, the scenario happens in the planning room. The soldiers that were fraternizing and talking were now debating the strategy with the leader, Mosaad.]

^["Gather up, gather up, boys, have a seat. Look, we have a new target today, it's Taj from the group TMH! I spoke with Mr.Mahdi and he told me that they were to hold a car show in this spot, in Bone County (Mosaad points his finger to the location on the map). One of our informants passed by the location and gathered intel about it. Looks like we're not going to have any complication. That said, let's get our asses out of here, let's head to the car show, we will make noise with the guns, we're going to intimidate them and, then, take Taj and we fuck off out of there, I know a good place to hide with the hostage. Soldiers, are you up for this task ?! Also, this is our chance to improve our headquarters so let's fight! RAGEEEE MY SOLDIERS !!!"]

^[A big yell bursts from the room. The Al-Munazama team was ready to roll out.]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[The operation team leaves the base and goes to the car show.]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[-=(873138)- Shakedown -=-]

^[Arriving at the spot, the Munazama soldiers start shooting to the sky, going guns blazing through the car show without killing anyone. They quickly disperse all the civilians attending the show and only leave TMH there. They are grouped up together so no cheeky cunt tries his luck and ends with a bullet in his brains.]

^[Mosaad turns to the supposed leader of TMH and says: " Taj, right? Come with me if you want to live. Tell your little henchmen not to try funny stuff or they'll regret it. Also, they have 24 hours to pay for your rescue. If they choose to call the police, I'll hunt down the entire group and make sure your life turns into a living hell, understood? I'll be waiting for a call in the meantime. Go tell them, you have two minutes.]

^[Taj talks with his personnel, visibly shaking and disturbed.]

^[Then, the Munazama team picks up Taj and brings him into the truck and heads to a big old shack in Flint County.]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[-=(873138)- Resolve -=-]

^[Munazama managed to capture him. Now, it was up to TMH to do their part. About 5 hours have passed, Mosaad receives a call. It was one of TMH's mechanics.]

^["Do you have the dough? Or I'll have to be pissed off?" - asks Mosaad.]

^["Yes, sir. I have it in a case."]

^["Good. Come meet us at Whetstone's beach. If we see any sign of police, I'll fuck you up in unimaginable ways. Oh, also, send only one guy. We have no intention to kill, this only happened due to business reasons, nothing else, remember that." - clears up Mosaad]

^["Ok..." - the TMH mechanic hangs up the call.]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[-=(873138)- The deal -=-]

^[It's time. The chance to finish all this pandemonium of events at once.]

^[Some Munazama members were at the beach, protecting the hostage while the rest was in sniping points to make sure no one would come to fuck up the deal.]

^[There goes the mechanic who had previously spoken with Mosaad. He comes at a slow pace, fearing what would happen to him. At the same time, that mechanic was wondering, Mosaad aims his AK-47 at him and says:]

^["Let's cut the bullshit, you give me the bag, I'll give ya your dear leader. Try anything stupid and it's your doom."]

^["O-Okay, sir. Here, take it - says the mechanic as we hand the money to Mosaad.]

^["Looks like that's it...Now...GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" - yells Mosaad while shooting at the ground near their feet. "DON'T TURN BACK OR I'LL STOP MISSING ON PURPOSE!"]

^[The deal was done. The money got transferred to Mahdi family's bank account and the long-awaited Munazama's base upgrades were due to happen...]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
^[alt text]

^[alt text]

^[Thanks to Al Munazama for contacting us with the opportunity. Thanks to everyone for participating and viewing here!]

alt text
Attenders: @JoeX
RP Scenario:I was relaxing in my Office(TMH Base) I received a phone call from a civilan He said me My Engine get crashed I took my tool bag and I ask him where are you he tell me I'm near LV ammunation I arrive here like 2 min I tell him open hood I take nippers and I look engine this engine problem was battery I chance battery and I ask him need fuel he told me no I give him bill and he paid me 500$ Dollar
SS:https://imgur.com/a/7UBEGlK

alt text

^[SURE AGENT, PARK THIS WAY.]

~[P]~(#49f216)articipants :

~[CIA - @TaJ]~(cyan)
~[TMH - @Kim]~(lime)

~[RP]~(lime) Scenario: It was a normal day on 16.08.2019 in San Andreas. Bone County, Technician Kim, after a tiring day at The Motor Heads HeadQuarters was just back from the afternoon meal when sound of a heavily roaring engine got to her ears which was approaching towards the Headquarters. That person was an Agent from the Central Intelligence Agency who had arrived to the workshop with his Police Dodge. Kim greeted him kindly and welcomed him into the workshop. Kim directed the agent towards the workshop and helped him park the vehicle up the ramp. After a short talk of the technician and the customer, it was certain that the trouble was in the engine unit from where some "weird noises" were coming quite often. After a little checking of her own, Kim was sure about the fault which was a squeaky torn belt. Kim got her tools and started working on the engine, the engine's conditions was kinda damaged, rusty and slightly scratched. Kim then replaced it with a new one. Furthermore, Kim investigated the bottom of the car where she found out a little hole on the fuel tank, Kim then took a flex tape so she can fix the inflammatory risky problem, all that costed 350$ for the customer. Technician Kim and the customer greeted one another good bye before getting back to their routine.

~[S]~(lime)creenshots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

^[Thanks for reading!]