• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: #4
Participants: @Lightning
Story:
It was a windy cold January, the new year celebrations ended and I had to come back to the garage, on my way to the garages I have realized that it was snowing at night and there was about an inch or two of snow on the ground it obviously made me happy because it brought me the Christmas spirit that I loved as a kid.
Once I arrived at the garage I have noticed a guy standing by the gate looking for assistance, I was overwhelmed because no one waits for that early in the morning by the garage while it's still closed, I opened the garage and approached the guy lurking outside, At first glance, that guy looked familiar and a little bit of dark-skinned color, but when we started to speak I have noticed it was a famous rapper from a gang called Black Bullets, after a little bit of conversation he stated the problem, he told me that his exhaust pipe has darkened a lot and wasn't doing the job properly so I took it as a hint that someone was using that car for drag races or so on, after a little bit of chat I took his phone number and told him that I will start working on that, and once I will be done I will give him a call, he nodded and gave me a fist bump and afterward he left the garage.
One he left I moved the vehicle on the bay lift and started to take a look at what really is the issue and how can it be solved after some research I have come to the conclusion that I need to change the whole exhaust system since it was all blacked-out, leaking and rusty as well. So I have begun lifting the car upwards with the bay lift and after that came the hard process but can be also called the easiest one in this mechanism, I had to remove the whole exhaust line so at first, I looked for the oxygen sensors, It took some time but in the end, I have found them, I took a wrench and begun on removing the bolt that was securing it, after a couple of seconds I removed both of the oxygen lines that are connected to the exhaust, after this process, I started to spray with penetrable fluid all the bolts and nuts that were securing the exhaust line after waiting a couple of minutes and being sure that the fluid penetrated the steel, I began on removing the nuts that hold the exhaust system to the vehicle, after removing every nut that was holding the exhaust line into the vehicle I had one last task to do and it was to Unhook the pipes from the rubber exhaust hangers, after unhooking that I started to slowly remove the whole line from the vehicle, after removing it slightly I have noticed the grease and all of the rust that was captured on the un-seen parts and I already had the idea why the car was doing such a big troubles to the driver.
After the successful removal, I had to order a new matching exhaust system for the car, it was a pain in the ass finding those since the car was kind of rare and it took a couple of hours but it has successfully arrived at our garage.
After the arrival I have begun installing the new exhaust system, at first I double-checked that I measured the right length and so and, but I was lucky and It was right so I began moving it upwards with the bay lift, and I hooked the system with both of the rubber exhaust hangers, after that, I started on applying the system on the right bolts and places with that connecting it to the main vehicle system after that I have Attached the front of the exhaust system loosely to the downpipe with the bolts. after securing and spraying the pipe with liquid glue, the vehicle was ready to go, so I hopped in and tested it a couple of times and it was working perfectly and not loose at all.
After installing the new system I called the rapper, and he arrived pretty quickly around 20 minutes after the first call, at his arrival he gave me a fist bump once again, and paid me the cash we agreed on, and also gave me a generous tip, after that he hopped onto his vehicle and drove off.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/jflkY6h

alt text
Roleplay Number: #5
Participants: @Elegant
Story:
10th of January, Matt Roger opened up his garage for customers, after a few hours of waiting for a customer, an mysterious individual comes up to him and asks him if he can give him the grippy tires, Roger nods and tells him to keep the car here and he'II take care of it.
Roger walks towards his office, drinks his coffee and gets to work, he inspects the vehicle before starting the job and then looks for a set of grippy tires that he has in stock, Roger then grabs the set and places them against the vehicle as he puts the car on the lift and raises the car, he unbolts the wheels and takes them out, places them aside and grabs the set and installs the new tires on the wheels, Roger lowers the vehicle and prepares it to the customer, as the customer comes he checks out the new tires and hands Roger a bag with money inside it without exchanging any words between and drives off, Roger was confused and checked how much he got and there was over then expected as Roger smiled he continued in his daily routine and close the garage for the day.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/na7kkE3

alt text
Roleplay Number: #6
Participants: @Benny
Story:
29th of January, 12:32 PM...
Matt clocks in work at the garage, as usual, he cleans the garage and awaits a customer. few hours pass by and a customer arrived at the garage and speaks with Matt and asks him if he can do several modifications to his car, Matt responded with a nod and they've discussed the modifications that suit the best for the client's vehicle, the client leaves the key for Matt and told him to finish today, Matt nods and gets into work.
Matt takes the vehicle and parks it correctly as he then inspects the vehicle and making sure the car is ready to be worked on. Matt walks towards the office, grabs a laptop and few wires as he then walks to the vehicle and enters it, connecting the wires to the vehicle as he opens the laptop and starts a program, types on the keyboard as he installs a program on the vehicle and flashes the ECU system in the vehicle, Matt shuts down the program and disconnects the wires from the dashboard as he places his equipment aside.
Matt awaits the client to arrive as he speaks with him and explains to him what he has done to the vehicle, the client nods and pulls out money rolled in a band and takes out a few dollar bills and hands it to Matt as the client drives off, Matt counts the money and smirks as he stuffs the money inside the pocket and shuts down the lights in the garage and clocks out.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/evouZWp