• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@lou-2 said in ZIP ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Title: Road Work
Date: 4.03.2021
Participants: @alperens
Backstory: Yesterday, We made road work. We Changed old tube to new. Firstly, I called my friend. He is a trucker. I said "we need a new tube. If you can bring it here. I will be happy". After a bit time he came with a new tube. We are changed old tube to new. After that We finished the road work.
Screenshots:

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

@lou-2 said in ZIP ~ Media Archive:

@ncovv said in nCov's CC Activities:

alt text
RolePlay: #11

RolePlay Story: One day while I was on patrol, my phone rang and a construction worker said that a machine was broken. I was also very close to that construction site and I set out immediately. After a while I arrived at the construction site and talked to the construction worker who called me and told me the problem. After talking to the construction worker, I first examined the engine of the car and took my luggage bag from the car and set out to solve the car problem. I first looked at the engine and saw that the engine was missing oil. first i changed the engine oil and waited for the car to start. After a while the car started and was ready to work as before. After fixing the car the construction worker took me to his rage and gave me a bribe.
Participants: @Lou-2
ScreenShots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

alt text

@lahuma said in Lahuma's Application for ZIP:

ZIP - Build Banner
Title: Underground Living Place
Date: 03/06/2021
Description: I imagined as people built there for if the world is had taken nuclear attack, they would have gone there for keeping their lives. And I explained my idea to Lou, thankfully he came to help. And he built that!
Firstly, we made this building at the RC worker zone. Entry is made by tubes, there are 2 of them. One of them for the exit, the other for entering. We covered it with grass so don't let everyone notice there. Then we built inside of it, we added boxes, woodens, and one campfire. After that, we made a place for eating. Finally, we built a place for people who will stay there.
@Lou-2 ty for everything!
Screenshot(s): alt text

alt text
alt text
alt text
Btw, I used that steelbars as a power cord and we added a generator for creating energy
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...