[Suggestion]Per account in game can be created per PC.

Seth

Question

As you may all know that there is rule that you can create Multi-Accounts in one PC. Me(Seth) myself i got banned because of that thing, but the mistake was not either mine or any other person, I was use to DM server where you can create 10000+ accounts, So when i was new in the SAES:RPG server i did created accounts which lead me to the ban, So i suggest there should be a script which don't allow you to create a new account on the PC on which a account has already been created even someone try to create.

The Script not allow to create another account so newbies (like i was) to create another account so no one can get banned for that reason for this mistake.Hopefully this script will be added in the server and it will save everyone from multi account.

11 answers to this question

Great idea i hope that the developer team add this script because as a leader in ice we had a lot of issue like multi account in ICE. Many players try to join with different account in ice so they can be in a squad and gang.

Another think Members what get kicked or banned in ICE, they try to join as well with different account.
After that i say to myself to look in my member list, and i find out that 1 member had 2 or even 3 accounts in ICE so 3 accounts was 1 player. It's hard to have this under control because it's not easy to find this out.

I know that it's not a rulebreak but i think that if they add the script to the server it will be more easy for all the community, especially for the g/s/c.

+1

You think no one else thought about this before ?
How about brothers who play on the same computer or player who wants to restart his career by creating another account or someone who forgot his old password?
You can also see on the login screen "Once you login, press F1 to read the rules", where you can find the multiaccounting rule, if you cant read then thats your problem.

Why would we need that? First of all, multi-accounting isn't about being a newbie on the server. Every single person should be aware of rules at the beginning just like I did before. It's all about your personality, some people choose to skip reading rules then they face such issues. I've never had any problem like this before cause I know my responsibilities. So instead of that kind of script, try to encourage new players to read the rules carefully.

well it's a good idea because i know a friend have 8 accounts or 9 but at the same time it's a bad idea because what if i forgot my password or username and i didn't write anything at the email option? and i really did that and what if i'm not the only one who is using the PC? but maybe when someone press register while he is already have an account a window pop up and say why do you want to make a new account? and after he write his answer an admin can check it and the admin should accept or deny it

@master-chief said in [Suggestion]Per account in game can be created per PC.:

@flex said in [Suggestion]Per account in game can be created per PC.:

well it's a good idea because i know a friend have 8 accounts or 9

is it Hesha?

I wish if it was hesha but sadly he is one of my friends and i can't tell you his name :stuck_out_tongue:

It must be you!

is it Hesha?

I wish if it was hesha but sadly he is one of my friends and i can't tell you his name :stuck_out_tongue:

It must be you!

it's right that i have 3 accounts........but i only use one......

is it Hesha?

It must be you!

it's right that i have 3 accounts........but i only use one......

#BANNED