Leaving SAES

mellow

Hello SAES Community,

it is sad that it had to come this way, but i'd rather announce it now than keeping my mouth shut forever. Many, lets say all, already know, I am everything just not active. I dont want to write a book, so I will try to keep it short.

The thing is, the game got me bored as hell, i've played it for too long now. I go online and i do the same thing I did yesterday. There are new challenges, I won't deny that, but the game itself, it got me so bored. I cant help it, Ive tried many things in order to get active again, but I failed. It is too hard, its like im back in school and i have to do homework on the shit im worse at, for example math.

I am not leaving SAES. Also I have never thought about leaving it. SAES is a great and amazing place. I am hereby just announcing my inactivity. I will keep my eyes on HS and will make some changes within the HQ Team, so I can make sure HS can do great also without me. And I know it can ;)

We will definitely see us again, for sure. I love saes, I love the everyone of you. Some people might be happy that Im announcing my inactivity, but fuck it, writing it for those who care.

Love you guys!

Yours sincerely,

Puppy