CLOSED

Ramos

1#Personal Information:

Ingame Name: Rocker.
Nationality: Pakistani.
Capability to talk english (1-10): 9/10

2#In-Game Information:

How long do you play on SAES:RPG?: 1 year & two months.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are Every basic steps used in game and my weaknesses is I can't defend myself against super attacks.
Tell us something about yourself: Hi my name Rocker. HQ of TST (The strike Team) & HQ of BES ( Black Eagle Security). I'm in many other groups but my position level is low. I mostly active in game and love friendly environment around me.

3#Group and Random questions:

What made you want to join our group?: It is a new group and it has a great role. So, i want to join it to make this group grow well and increase the members of this group by showing great performance.
Can you bring anything specific to our group?: Yes, I can bring my experience in-game, Loyalty and Hardwork.
Post your application with a picture of drunk guy to be considered (in spoiler):
!
123rf

• Personal Information:

Ingame Name: Firas
Nationality: Tunisian
Capability to talk english (1-10): 8

• In-Game Information:

How long do you play on SAES:RPG?: i've been playing in SAES RPG about a year ago
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Maybe i'm not good enough at sniper.
Tell us something about yourself: well i'm an experienced player i have a good attitude i can be funny and serious too and i'm good at roleplaying.

• Group and Random questions:

What made you want to join our group?: well when i saw the you guys selling at lvx i wanted to join the group so badly cuzz i like parties and having fun to remove the stress from playing as a cop everyday.
Can you bring anything specific to our group?: yea like i said i'm pretty good at roleplaying so i'll try to be nice and kind for my sellers.
Post your application with a picture of drunk guy to be considered (in spoiler):!

:::

https://files.greatermedia.com/uploads/sites/21/2017/08/800746132-1024x683.jpg

• Personal Information:

Ingame Name: Vertiq
Nationality: Polish
**Capability to talk english (1-10):**8,5

• In-Game Information:

How long do you play on SAES:RPG?: Im playing 3 years on saes i had two accounts but im lost passwords
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are roleplaying,
Tell us something about yourself: Hi my name is Filip and im 15 years old, im friendly, helpfull and experienced player,

What made you want to join our group?: Bcs its new group, im like roleplaying as party animal :d
Can you bring anything specific to our group?: Im very good at roleplaying
Post your application with a picture of drunk guy to be considered (in spoiler):

https://imgur.com/EGnLd1h

• Personal Information:

Ingame Name: pirek
Nationality: Poland

• In-Game Information:

How long do you play on SAES:RPG?: Few months
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strength is my activity and creativity and my weakness is parachuting
Tell us something about yourself: Im active, loyal and creative player who like to party as party animal

What made you want to join our group?: I have a friend in your group and i want to have fun in it and help in its development
Can you bring anything specific to our group?: I can bring my creativity and activity
Post your application with a picture of drunk human to be considered (in spoiler):

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkCd840uWCNPdw2EB0LVbaNHn8HpG1TyJS7chuCKsH6o0SPQTWfQ

Personal Information:

Ingame Name: DaLIIII
Nationality: Tunisia
Capability to talk english (1-10): 8/10

• In-Game Information:

How long do you play on SAES:RPG?: 11 Month
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Parachute
Tell us something about yourself: Im Mohamed ali im teenager and im active and good player

What made you want to join our group?: i like this groupe and i want to have fun with my friends in this groupe
Can you bring anything specific to our group?: Yes i can invite my friends and i tell you im active and i will make as much i can RP
Post your application with a picture of drunk human to be considered (in spoiler):

https://imgur.com/a/QqQvazt

Personal Information:
Ingame Name:perlo
Nationality: england
Capability to talk english (1-10):8

In-Game Information:
How long do you play on SAES:RPG?: 3years
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: my strengths:i have good skills i am good in drive car and heli and i am good in shooting and i know how to be man pro and i am good in arresste criminal i know (arresste not in group) but this my skills and i have skills i show when i do test.
and my weaknesses are: if my inter net be not good some time but i fixing it.
Tell us something about yourself: hello my name perlo and i have tow brother and i like this group with my group and i life in england and i can speake arabic and english and some frince and i am happy bed i did apply here in this group bec i thing this group be good and i go to school everyday.

Group and Random questions:

What made you want to join our group?: well when i saw the you guys selling at lvx i wanted to join the group so badly cuzz i like parties and having fun to remove the stress from playing as a cop everyday.
Can you bring anything specific to our group?: Yes, I can bring my experience in-game, Loyalty and Hardwork.
Post your application with a picture of drunk human to be considered (in
https://www.google.com.eg/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.idlelord.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FDrunks.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.idlelord.com%2Fheadingley-here-we-come%2F&docid=nN7udbJjrG1tpM&tbnid=oJlyOMVw87XlZM%3A&vet=12ahUKEwiq0Zj2s43dAhVMbVAKHTLiCYw4ZBAzKD0wPXoECAEQPw..i&w=960&h=638&bih=662&biw=1024&q=man%20drunk%20Idle&ved=2ahUKEwiq0Zj2s43dAhVMbVAKHTLiCYw4ZBAzKD0wPXoECAEQPw&iact=mrc&uact=8

alt text

• 4 new members joined recently.

• Discord has been fully updated / finished.

• New Liquor store has been bought in Bone County, Fort Carson.

• Topic will be updating once any change will be made.

alt text

alt text

• Creating Executive Management Team.

• Searching for our main base / SAL Headquarters.

• Searching for our main bar.

• Working on improvements on divisions.

• Working on our main roles / side roles.

• Our offer will be extended.

alt text

• Personal Information:

Ingame Name: [B~B]Patrick
Nationality: Slovene

• In-Game Information:

How long do you play on SAES:RPG?: I'm playing it since 2015, but in 2016 I was banned and I started playing It back in 2018.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: I'm pretty good at shooting, I have experiences with driving a plane, helicopter, all kind of cars, and also all kind of boats. I hate to be deathmatched by players and also being ignored.
Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Patrick, I'm currently in High School and I'll be Mechanic in future. In my free time I like to ride my motorcycle. Here, in-game I'm full member of Camels and I'm part of "Ventura's Tunings" group. I also started making events for LWS. Well, I'm the guy who knows what is respect, loyalty, maturity.. Well I don't what to say here, If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask me in-game.

What made you want to join our group?: Well, Ramos inspired me to join this group, I also like parties, festivals, concerts.. > which cant be without alcohol :wine_glass: The group is something new in server, so I also want to help it as much as I can and I hope we'll get it official. I really like group's role, and I like how they sell all kind of stuff in a team.
Can you bring anything specific to our group?: I want to join that group, because I also like these things, especially if there are more people doing the same thing in a team. I can make some great activities, I'm very active player, I can make all kind of activities and post them in your media archive.

alt text