• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

alt text
Type: Holding the VIP, rioting against the cops.
VIP has been taken by ChaoS members at 18:25; criminal side defended the VIP at the SAP Cave; the VIP has been dropped by ChaoS & Criminals at 19:00
Partipicants: ChaoS members, some cops and a good amount of criminals.
alt text
alt text
alt text
A few more screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5zI0EXg

alt text
Type: Holding the VIP, and a mass shootout near LV stadium
VIP was taken by ChaoS members at 19:24; then the criminal side among with ChaoS defended it there as long as we could until ultimately cops took it from us somewhere between 19:37, but we put up a good fight.
Participants: ChaoS members, quite a lot of criminals and a lot of cops.
alt text
alt text
And some more screenshots down below:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Date: 27/02/2021
Type: Holding the VIP hostage near LV Stadium.
VIP was taken by ChaoS members at 20:30 and it was dropped at 20:55. Some cops responded, criminals were nicely defending.
The hostage has been killed in BC at 20:45.
Partipicants: A good amount of cops & criminals.
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Partipicants: ChaoS members & SS members (could be seen in the screenshots below
The failed mission
alt text
During one afternoon, as me and some other fellow members were hanging around, we heard that one of the senators will open the doors of the White House and accept people that are interested in talking with him. I saw that as a great opportunity to finally shut down the ongoing corruption that has been happening for awhile now in there. Me and a two more associates got to the parking lot of the White House and prepared the stuff. I decided to pretend that I am a lawyer that would like to have a word with the senator, surprisingly - it worked. I had a gun well hidden inside the White House, so I was able to pass the security tests. In the meanwhile, the two friends of mine were waiting in front, engine was on, ready to go, once I got inside.
alt text
I got inside the office and started talking with the senator, as it didn't take me too long to get quite bored from talking pretty much nonsense. From what I saw, there was 1 guy at the room and possibly 1 more in the corridor, though that didn't seem to be that big of a problem. I successfully got the deagle and I was hiding it well, I was ready to pull it out at any moment
alt text
The moment was now. I decided to pull out the gun, though the moment I did it, the Senator quick pressed an emergency button under his desk, the SS agent pulled out a M4 and started aiming at me. An alarm started going on through the whole White House, I decided to shoot, but I missed. I crouched quickly, so the SS agent missed his shot as well, so I quickly started running.
alt text
alt text
alt text
There was some fire, we were shooting at each other, though both of us were positioning pretty well, so we couldn't really hit. Luckily, I made it out before the doors got locked, so I quickly rushed to my friends car.
alt text
alt text
We drove away quick, I got in the backseats and appreciated the fact that I didn't get caught.
We started hiding in some specific places, as we wanted to make sure that there's no cop on us.

• 5 months later...

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Activity #1 "Holding the VIP"]
^[Bild Text]
^[Description: After taking the VIP, we went to Mount-Chiliad. No cops came, what now? We organized a little event and that is if a cop manages to take the VIP for a short time, he gets $1 million. One cop made it for a second, but ChaoS got it again. After half an hour we handed over the VIP.]
^[Bild Text]
^[Duration: 30 min +]
^[Chaos Member(s): @hessan210 @Manny @rykila @PaiN500 @DarkSideR @Cha ]
^[Chaos Helper(s): - ]
^[Screen(s)]

^[Bild TextBild TextBild TextBild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Activity #2 "Holding the VIP with BIG BIG EVENT"]
^[Bild Text]
^[Description: It got pretty wild today! After grabbing the VIP, we went to jail. After a little while we made a small event again for 500k. Suddenly @Wendo came and gave us 1.5m for the event. Even bigger @Nobadi came and gave us 10m for the event, 10 M ! @Ncov managed to deliver the VIP, congratulations for him!]
^[Bild TextBild Text]
^[Duration: 20 min +]
^[Chaos Member(s): @hessan210 @Manny @Niklaus @PaiN500 @DarkSideR @Cha @Legendary4Life ]
^[Screen(s)]

^[Bild TextBild TextBild TextBild TextBild TextBild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Activity #3 "Holding the VIP~~"]
^[Bild Text]
^[Description: There is not much to tell, we had the VIP, defended, but later the policemen overpowered us. There will be revenge!]
^[Duration: 10 min +]
^[Chaos Member(s): @hessan210 @Markus @Niklaus ]
^[Screen(s)]

^[Bild TextBild TextBild Text]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Activity #4 "Holding the VIP - ~[ChaoS]~(0c7d66) ON FIRE"]
^[Bild Text]
^[Description: As I have already mentioned, there will be revenge! And the revenge was awesone! 9 members, 9 warriors, 9 chads. We took everything apart. There was also a big event for 5 million! But ChaoS was better than the cops, sorry! ChaoS: 1, Cops: 0.]
^[Bild Text]
^[Duration: 30 min +]
^[Chaos Member(s): @hessan210 @Markus @Niklaus @Garcia @PaiN500 @Manny @Aveyro @joakito @Curny ]
^[Bild Text]
^[Screen(s)]

^[Bild Text]

^[Bild Text]
^[Bild Text]
^[Activity #5 "Holding the VIP - Normal DAY!]
^[Bild Text]
^[Description: A small DM between the police officers, because soon a bank robbery has taken place! Cops were feeling asleep.]
^[Duration: 7 min +]
^[Chaos Member(s): @hessan210 @Legendary4Life @PaiN500 @Cha @Aveyro ]
^[Screen(s)]

^[Bild Text]