nCov

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
RolePlay: # 10

RolePlay Story: One day I left the house, I was going to work. then I stopped at the lights. When I stopped at the lights, a car came quickly from the left road and crashed into a wall, parked my car immediately and rushed to help. Mr. Mixpeko got out of the car and looked at his car first. Mr. Mixpeko, whose car was badly damaged, immediately asked to have his car repaired and said, can you take care of my car. I did the first intervention when the car hit the wall. The engine of the car was badly damaged and I did the first intervention there, but I had to take it to the mechanic since I did not have supplies with me. I took my car and tied the crashed car to my own car and took it to the repair house where I was working. After a while we came to the garage and I started repairing the engine there. first I dismantled the coffin and installed a new one. I changed the engine of the car and installed a new engine. Then he was ready to drive. After fixing the car I went to Mr. Mixpekon and checked the car first. then he gave me money and went back to work.
Participants: @Mixpeko
ScreenShots

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RolePlay: #11

RolePlay Story: One day while I was on patrol, my phone rang and a construction worker said that a machine was broken. I was also very close to that construction site and I set out immediately. After a while I arrived at the construction site and talked to the construction worker who called me and told me the problem. After talking to the construction worker, I first examined the engine of the car and took my luggage bag from the car and set out to solve the car problem. I first looked at the engine and saw that the engine was missing oil. first i changed the engine oil and waited for the car to start. After a while the car started and was ready to work as before. After fixing the car the construction worker took me to his rage and gave me a bribe.
Participants: @Lou-2
ScreenShots

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
RolePlay: #12

RolePlay Story: One day, while I was patrolling with my car, my phone rang and a truck driver told me he had an accident. I told him where the accident was and he threw me the location where it was and immediately went to where the accident happened. After reaching the place of the accident for a while, I got out of the car and asked how the incident took place. At first I looked at the truck and thought how to fix it.
I figured out how to fix it, and after finding it I grabbed the toolbox that was in my car and started repairing it. first i opened the hood and the engine there was damaged. I repaired the engine after a short time and there was nothing left. After fixing the engine of the truck, I took the truck back to my own car for a while and the truck driver paid me some bribe and went back to his job.
Participants: @alperens
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RolePlay: #13

RolePlay Story: One day, We got a car in very bad condition. There were damage to the engine of the car, trunk and bumper. First of all, we were setting up a small division of labor. I checked the doors while other repairmen were fixing the engine compartment and luggage of the car and stuff. He was in good condition at both gates. Then I changed the gasoline in the car. Everyone has done their job.. After we did the test drive with @iGoogle , and it felt good to handle it, and engine were running well. All seems to be ok this time.
Participants: @beauty @Lou-2 @ZoRo @iGoogle @ReZzYBG
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text