Winner:
ScreenShots:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
RolePlay #1

RolePlay Story: One day, while Baphomet was sitting with my friend, an MIT cop came in. MIT brought a slightly damaged and wrecked car to his car, and MIT came to the workshop to fix his car and asked us to fix his car. With my friend Baphomet, we spent a lot of time fixing the car, but we had it restored. After he fixed his car, we made a deal with him and he gave us some money.
Participants: @baphomet @Lou-2 and @nCovv
ScreenShots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RolePlay #2

RolePlay Story:
One day, while sitting at my company, a phone rang and a truck driver said he had an accident. So I got into my car quickly and went to my client. The front part of the car was badly damaged when I got there, so I had to repair the important parts. I bought my furniture from my car and started repairing it. I managed to fix the car after a long time. it was better than before. The client said it was good for me and gave me some money.
Particiapants: @NRG-aka-Caligula
ScreenShots

alt text
Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

@Lou-2 Said in SAM - Media Archive

alt text
RolePlay: #3
Participants: @Lou-2 @Troones

alt text
alt text
RolePlay: #122
Personal RolePlay: #1
Participants: @nCovv @Troones @Lou-2
Description: A mechanic who repairs the car repairs the engine part and wheels of the car. He then sets off to take the car to its owner. While on the road, the wheels of the car he repaired explode and the driver loses control. The fast moving car hits the wall. The mechanic opens the door at the last moment and gets out of the car and starts to lie on the ground. Later, a passing police officer notices that the car is on fire and approaches. While the police inspect the cars, he sees the man lying on the ground and immediately calls 911. An ambulance is assigned as the 911 emergency service from the nearest hospital. The ambulance quickly goes to where the accident happened. First, the doctor Lou, who brings the first aid kit to the ground, checks the patient's consciousness and provides first aid at the crash scene. The patient is conscious but cannot stand up and says in a low voice that he cannot feel his arm. The police officer and doctor quickly take the patient to the ambulance. While the police are waiting to check cars at the crash scene, the doctor is preparing to go to the state hospital. Bone Contry was transferred to Las Venturas state hospital due to the limited number of beds and medicines in the state hospital. When they come to the hospital, they immediately enter the operating room. In the operating room, the patient is first connected to the machine. Heart and pulse rate are measured. The patient's two legs were broken and one arm was injured. He has a small wound on his head. First of all, the injured area was intervened. Then his arms and legs were lowered. After the operation, the patient was taken to a room for rest.
ScreenShots: (Please use a link)
alt text

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
RolePlay #4

RolePlay Story:
One day, while sitting in my office, my phone rang and a trucker said that he had an accident on his way to the delivery place to deliver his cargo, and I immediately got into my car and went to the scene. When I arrived at the scene I noticed that it was badly damaged and I tried to repair it on my own at the scene, but I could not fix the car at the scene because it was badly damaged. So I pulled the car into my garage and started repairing it there. I tried so hard but it took hours and I finally managed to fix the car. Afterwards, the Trucker was very happy to fix it and gave me some money. Then the truck driver started delivering his cargo as if nothing had happened.
Participants: @Lou-2
ScreenShots

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
Spoiler Text
alt text