Closed Organisation  ·  71 members

San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
![alt text](image url)
@taj said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

Role Play Number: 193.

Participants in The RP: TaJ, @Riley and @BlaZZey from TMH, while @Bozi and @Tefa from SAM.

RP Scenario: A fun day it was, TMH Leader TaJ was at the Oil Quarry of Las Ventures with HQ Blazzey and sHQ Riley. They were having alot fun stunting there with their cars and bikes.

:::

This fun continued until suddenly TaJ couldn't control his bike during a air jump which resulted in him getting badly injured.

Everyone was totally frightened on this incident and TaJ wasn't in any of his senses to be honest. Blazzey then called San Andreas Medics Ambulance unit and there came 2 Doctors from SAM.

They helped TaJ get back on his feet all calmly and got him into the ambulance. TaJ was now a bit stable and they got on the way back to LV Hospital with the injured Motor Head.

When reached, TaJ said that he can get into the hospital himself but still SAM doctors accompanied him and helped him get into the hospital. During all this Riley and Blazzey had already got TaJ's bike towed to TMH Headquarters by an TMH Technician.

Click here in case screenshots are bugged.

-Thanks everyone for participating.

@faker said in Faker's Application:

Patrol: I started at Los Santos hospital when I got a radio call that I was invited to the San Andreas Medics base in San Fierro. I arrived and Tefa was there to lead me around. We started downstairs with a conversation, after that, we went to check the garage and its cars. Then we took the stairs to go to the place where the family can sit while they wait for the patient. Then we went to the cafeteria we also took looked around the kitchen. After we went to the gym where we looked around, he also told me they had a coach who leads the programme for the medics who take the ambulance. Then we went to the place where patients are taken care off. They got several computers, beds, and an x-ray machine. Later we took the path to a drinking station and drank some water. After that, we were done with the tour and I went home.
Participants: [SAM]Tefa, Medic.Faker, Medic.Aboody
Patrol duration: 1.4 Hours
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/fch4PQ7