Closed Organisation  ·  72 members

San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

Roleplay #47
Participants Foxzilla
Personal RP #3
Story: It was a santos morning. Immediately prepared with my duty companion and boarded the ambulance. On the way, they said the patient was in bad condition. When we went there, there was no job security and the worker was down. We immediately took the patient and the ambulance did the first intervention and we left the hospital in the hospital. After leaving the operating room, I reported that there was an incident that came to my head as a result of the job insecurity I left in my report. The inspectors, who saw this, attempted to provide justice by initiating an investigation into the construction. His right arm was broken and he could no longer use his right leg. In this case where she couldn't even have it, she was ripped off cheap. He was recovering day by day. The inspection revealed that the construction had been lost due to lack of work safety and had to pay compensation to the falling employee.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zEVMbox

Roleplay #48
Participants Leonidas
Personal RP #4
Story: It was a santos morning. We found out there was a car accident on the radio. Immediately I went to the scene with my dear friend to ride the ambulance. When we went to the scene we saw that the cars were param piece. With the help of the fire brigade humans were removed from the vehicle. We immediately took a patient to the hospital and carried the patient to hospital. Accident victims 2 children 4 children, including a total of 6 people. Three of the children were killed. The other survivors were seriously injured.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zh031kn