San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
Roleplay #44
Participants Me/ @RadiO
Personal RP #1
Story:
I got a call when I was in the hospital. A customer at the clubing Bell restaurant in bone country was poisoned by the food he ate. He suddenly fainted after throwing up. I got on a helicopter and went to the restaurant.

I thought about what I could do to the poisoned person on the way.He could have been poisoned for two things.He was allergic to what he ate, or the food he ate had other minerals in it.I couldn't have intervened because I didn't have enough items.I was just gonna give him a little medicine to puke, and then I was gonna get him in the helicopter and bring him to the hospital.

When I got there, she looked really bad.I gave her her medication and asked her what happened to the staff. The answer he gave me was ' he asked for chicken and cola and he threw up a few minutes after eating the chicken.'I asked him if he'd always come here, and he said yes. So he was poisoned by the chicken he ate. I had to take him to the hospital right away.

He was awake on his way to the hospital. He said he felt terrible. And he kept throwing up. I had to take him to the hospital and clean his stomach right away.When I got to the hospital, I took him to the intervention room and cleaned his stomach.Then I wanted to keep him under surveillance. he could have been discharged after three or four days at the most.

Screenshots https://postimg.cc/gallery/1rvy9ips4/b2eb8b49/

alt text
Roleplay #45
Participants Me/ @Haze

Personal RP #2
Story:
I got a call when I was in the hospital.A peasant fell on the mountain and broke his leg. Other paramedics went there, but he couldn't help him.Because he fell right across the mountain. I have to take my helicopter and help.

When I got there, I couldn't get the chopper down.Because it was pretty steep. Even though it was hard, I pulled it down and I went down slowly.The peasant was in a lot of pain.I gave him a painkiller and I lifted him up.

I put a stabilizer on your broken foot. And I took him to the helicopter slowly. It's been hard to pick up a helicopter. I did it three or four times. And headed for the hospital. I left him at the hospital and went back to my place of work.

Screenshots https://postimg.cc/gallery/12i7u9vk4/2ccb731a/

alt text
Roleplay #46
Participants @RadiO . @Shadro . @laminee & @DALI-i (Dali as Medic and ZIP)
Personal RP #1
Story:

31/5/2019, It was an ordinary night. I was drinking coffee at the fSAM HQ Base. All of a sudden, the radio was talking about a bar incident. I prepared our self with equipments and enough paramedic stuffs, took the Ambulance and started moving on to the scene. JESUS!! A Worker fell from the height of two floors and we didn't know if anyone else was there or if he is the only one. Luckily, was there a heap of sand where he falldown, that reduced the size of the damage he took. A fracture in his left foot, some fractures and tears in hi ribs and some bruises in his face. A local Sheriff Department closed both road sides with roadblock. I've bring the mobile bed, an officer helpped me out to put him on it slowly without hiting him in any side of his body. I was searching if someone around or anyone saw what happend exactly, and only his mate was there and he was kinda busy talking about the case and telling the sotry to the Sheriff, no victims, even the Worker him-self, his eyes was opened on my face and he was able to whispering with a low voice "help me..... do....n't let .... me die,.... i have a ....wife and 2 kids.... they still young... they can't do shit... whithout me". I felt so much in myself aout his wife his childrens and i decide ti do my best to save his life. I've put some bangages on his leg while we was in the Ambulance. On the way to LS Hospital he was ill realy hard, but all went off when he took some sedatives and medical care required. The surgeon said that he need to stay there from some days before he can walk again and go back home. He was looking to me from the window and points with his hand look like he was about to say " thank you a lot" till his wife and his two chlids rush into the room and turned around his bed.

Screenshots https://imgur.com/a/5RF1vt2