San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
Roleplay #28
Personal Roleplay #2
@JohnnyEnglish said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
#RP169 - Tricks of the Trade.
Participants: JohnnyEnglish, @Elyes, @alex0107, @Adway , @NubBob, @Thing, @Falcon102, @Lily, @Rubik, @Zei, @Filex
Story:
Today had gone quite well, me, Elyes and Alex were successful at all of our deals and raids, we are at the peak of our crime. I was driving around Red County with nothing at hand to do when Alex suggested we go take a drink together at a bar. It had been a long time since we got a swig cause of recent work in the gang. So, all of us agreed (Elyes rarely speaks, he didn't say anything so I guessed that was a yes). We made our way to The Green Bottle located near Grove Street, this was my favourite bar. We got in, Elyes started smoking, Alex got into a minor argument with the bartender and I enjoyed a good ol' bottle of booze.
alt text
alt text

We were almost done with our drinks when we heard the door shut and were surprised to see The Company's men walk in, there were three of them, they had an equally surprised look on their faces as us. We sure were running into a lot of The Company lately, well, we're allied buddies after all. A tall lean man introduced himself as "Howard", a rather irritated member looking at his watch called himself as "Adway" and the third member muttered the alias "Falcon". Elyes knew these were men of importance and started greeting, Alex left his argument and joined in. We all started talking about howabouts of our gangs when I got a call, I stepped out of the conversation to receive the call. It turned out from an anonymous caller who stated on the phone that there were men selling Arms and Drugs in Overdose Crime's territory. This infuriated me, I immediately asked Elyes and Alex to pack up for business, Howard interjected at this point and asked what was the matter. I told him about the deed and he expressed with delight that there was no thing better than smoking out dimwits, also they wanted to help us and make sure nothing goes wrong, heroes.

alt text
alt text

We exited the bar after The Company's member grabbed a few bottles of Abesinthe, classy. We drove in our separate gang vehicles to the spot which the caller had specified. Anonymous calls like this must be taken with severity in the underworld, they can mean the difference between life and death. We sped out of Los Santos, into Red County and closed in on the spot which we were told about

alt text
alt text

We arrived at the spot, exited the vehicles and walked in fearlessly to encounter the rats who dared to screw up our business. In the middle of a small apartment, we saw an arms dealer, smoking and leaning across the wall behind him. He saw us, Overdose Crime members and didn't even fret, that sure was some confidence, We greeted him sarcastically and asked him what he was doing, to our surprise we got a reply back, " Get out of here if your lives are dear to you". Well normally we should've understood that a lone member couldn't do much against six men of advanced gangs however, we forgot and proceeded to close in on him. I took out my shotgun and fired at the wall beside him to show I was serious. Us Overdose Crime generally avoid bloodshed, we resort to it only at the last. The Company's members followed. The dealer now realized that he was in danger and started shouting out.
alt text
alt text

Almost in the blink of an eye, 3 more dealers jumped from the roofs beside us and aimed their weapons at us. Things had gone messy, they delightfully said that we had made the wrong decision and opened fire on us. All of us rushed to take cover as the apartment divided into two halves, one filled with The Company and Overdose Crime members and the other filled with maniacal dealers shooting at us. It was a really intense firefight, I heard a scream of pain and a body falling to the ground but I had no choice but to keep shooting else I'd suffer the same fate. I shifted from cover to cover and took on each of the dealers one by one. After erasing one I moved over to the one with the most advanced weaponry and the fiercest nature. It took me ten minutes of straight damned firing to get him down. The other two were just small fries, they took cover carelessly and in no time The Company's men had them down. We went and examined the bodies and cheered over our victory, I carefully hoisted the decoy dealer on me and threw him into a nearby dumpster, only to return to find that there were casualties on our side as well, a Company member had been shot in the leg and while moving him out of the way, an Overdose Crime member got shot twice in his hip. Things were getting worse.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

I, immediately called San Andreas Medics for assistance, they dispatched a medic who came out of nowhere right in time and started attending to the injured. He carefully removed bullets from both the members' and on inspection declared that they were just flesh wounds, nothing fatal and that they did not need to be admitted in the hospital. They both cheered, we all shook hands with the medic for his excellent work and after a few discussions regarding future plans, Overdose Crime and The Company parted their ways to attend to different matters of their own.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/UGJpHkv
alt text