Closed Organisation  ·  72 members

San Andreas Medics

San Andreas Medics: Official Media Center

Qweezy

alt text
Roleplay #
Personal Roleplay #3
Participants: @TaJ
Description: This evening, i recieved a call from a TMH mechanic, he said that he was going to have some launch at the pizza shop in LS when he got chased and bitten by a dog. I got the required tools and responded there as fast as possible. When i arrived there, first thing i did is that I stopped the blood circulation to prevent infection. After that i managed to clean the wounds, bandaged them then took him to LS local hospital to sew them there
thank god it wasnt too serious.
Screenshots :

:::

Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text
Spoiler Text

:::

Roleplay #
Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: SoulFly(SAM) Rowdy
Description: I suddenly got a phone call from the hospital's consultation desk he was a doctor at the hospital looking for and said a car was crashing on the northern exit of Las Venturas he said it was the information that the wounded could have inside. I got into the ambulance quickly and started driving to the area where I was accident the billboard of the car was struck and the car had pierced the engine part but the driver inside the car has been avoiding a major injury by throwing himself at last. I started to do first aid before I moved the guy who crashed quickly. There was a bleeding in the head of the wound, and I think it came out of the neck, and there were loose or broken parts in various parts of his body I started the first aid quickly and the bleeding in my body worked as a taping with dressing and helped with bandage after stopping the bleeding, I prevented the neck from moving by wearing a neck collar to move the neck I took some ambulance from the ambulance to the hospital by fixing it with a bandage in some broken areas I put the patient behind the ambulance and started to go to the hospital immediately. I raised the patient to the hospital and immediately received intensive care and started to treat the patient. The patient was removed from the intensive care unit after a 5 or 7 hour operation, we waited for the patient to wake up in order to get rid of his life spell and the patient woke up 3 hours after being placed in his room after some medical tests were done he was ready to send the patient home the patient's equipment was collected from the ambulance home after the collection and we successfully rescued the patient.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/NxrDn
##endspoiler

alt text
Roleplay #
Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: @TaJ @Tapi
Description: A normal beautiful day in San Andreas, I was patrolling around the calm and serene district of Blueberry when I got a call from a distressed pizza deliverer, he said that his name was Tapi and that he needed urgent first aid at his position, upon more inquiry, I came to know that he had wrecked his car, so he called a mechanic called TaJ to repair it, but in the middle of repairing the engine, due to some unknown faults, the engine caught fire and provided with a little fuel leak, and a small explosion, burnt Taj's hand severely. I arrived at the scene in no time for I was in close proximity, upon arrival I could see a distressed Pizza Deliverer and a mechanic bent over on the ground, writhing, screaming and clutching his right arm tightly.
Time was of the essence, I immediately examined the wounds, despite the looks of varying severity, they were not fatal, nor did they need further treatment in a hospital, I carefully applied some burn-recovery cream on the burnt area, and softly wrapped it up with a sterile gauze bandage to prevent it from further harm, after a bit of rest the mechanic was ready to roll again, and I went my way.
Screenshots :
https://imgur.com/a/Pa6IAKO

Listen up, Since 2 of our members fucked up the counting around for patrols and stuff, and I had to count and shit to fix the counting cycle for the topic

(since the start of new forums, not the old one, we don't count from there @NRG)

PATROL AMOUNT 194 Patrol
ROLEPLAYS AMOUNT 24 RP
EVENT AMOUNT 26 Event

When starting a new post below me right now, USE THOSE NUMBERS for the FIRST QUESTION
Patrol #194 then Patrol #195/ Every member when posting, he uses the following number.

SECOND QUESTION is the personal number, I won't be counting your personal number, so u better know it or count ur posts on that forum

Hope u understand that now, Main post #1 has been fixed with new links and stuff.
USE THE FORMATS in first post, don't post unless u with the format

Cheers